What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRESTORM

B

bringyalungs

anyone else getting naners? whos the breeder of these? sent hammerhead amd firestax a message but nor reply from either...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone else getting naners? whos the breeder of these? sent hammerhead amd firestax a message but nor reply from either...

I never got any mesg for you here or on any other site.... Where did you get these seeds??? No one could have grown the seeds that where just released on stax to see nanners. 1st packs got delivered last week. I sent out a bunch of tester packs for free. you need to provide more info. My name is on every pack. if its not there there not mine. I made it perfectly clear months before they where sold on stax I had found 4 plants with nanners. Everyone that bought them knew the risks. I make that perfectly clear. Having said that. if you did buy my seeds from Stax most seeds tossed naners I will get you something else.

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't seen a nanner at all on any of mine. #1 is my keeper at this point. Need 1 more run to say for sure.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was something fishy with that. I'm easy to find. No way someone could have grown those seeds. released on 10/18/2016.

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 35 on my #7 , these stretched way beyond what i was expecting , but some super cropping took care of that , & i'll know better next time ! theres a nice sweet smell coming off these that i can't describe , i'm hoping it transfers over in the taste !

picture.php

picture.php

Thanx for giving me the chance to run these beauties Brutha !!! :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She will stretch just like GG#4. I got a bit better node spacing. Yields very well. I dont have this anymore. Everything has moved to beyond keeper. Nothing will stay for long if its not extremely special. These plants are hard to find. Im working on a Firestorm v2.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can see shes gonna yield well !!! & if she smokes anything like she smells ..... it'll be around here for quite awhile :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got a DM from rb26 on IG... 2 test results for Firestorm #7 are in at over 30%.. I'm trying to get copy's of the tests.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 68 for my Firestorms .... day 65 in the pics , coming down in the next day or 2 .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
it smells fuckin awesome !!! no good at descriptions , but i get a sweet smell , hard to describe ! not candy sweet , but like fruit smoothy sweet .... kinda thick smelling .