What's new

Finally i got a puppy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnurse

that pic with the dog in the box is inhumane, its unexceptable, you need to take care of your pup or find a good home before its taken away, please throw the box away, its clearly to small to be any sort of shelter

desant

Veteran
inhumane? what the FUK r u talkin about??

That was my Ex dog. If you cant see shes enjoying playin in the dam box, by the way she is stickin out of the box, facial expression and all, your a blind fuck

desant

Veteran
Next thing u and hazy gonna say is that u cant feed dogs weed!!

You dill weed, you flat footed lug

indifferent

Veteran
Desant, you sound like one of the sorriest excuses for a human being I have come across and I truly feel sorry for the puppy you have bought. Don't be so nasty to hazy, he knows all about dogs, he has had several himself and he knows how to look after them properly.

You need to find a good home for that puppy as you obviously don't have a clue about how to look after her, do you even realise the damage you are doing by starving her, by not taking her out, by not teaching her to go outside to defecate and urinate?

Feeding weed to dogs is downright cruel, especially when they are puppies, even a gram of bud will blow that puppies mind and will probably leave it with lasting mental issues, I have had to deal with the consequences of a dog accidentally getting hold of some bud and eating it, poor thing was tripping it's head off and not enjoying it at all, couldn't stand up, even the next day was in a bad way, it recovered fully, but the experience was not in the slightest little bit fun for the dog in any way, shape or form.

For someone who obviously doesn't know the first thing about dogs, you have chosen a very bad breed to deal with, how are you gonna cope in 6 months when she's several stone of muscle, let along in 18 months when she will be very big and strong. Rottweilers have lovely temperaments and make great pets, but they need a LOT of exercise and if you don't train them properly and teach them correct behaviour and discipline, you will end up with a serious problem, putting her in a cardboard box because she chews things and nips you is 100% wrong, she is going to chew things, she needs toys and other things intended for dogs to chew on, how are you gonna deal with her when she is big enough to rip you to pieces and still likes to chew on things?

Damn, I'm so angry at you, shape up for god's sake, sort yourself out you sad sack!

desant

Veteran
"Desant, you sound like one of the sorriest excuses for a human being I have come across"

"ou obviously don't have a clue about how to look after her, do you even realise the damage you are doing by starving her, by not taking her out, by not teaching her to go outside to defecate and urinate?"

You are a idiot. She is not being starved. she had 2 light meals today - no more since shes got diorea and full stomach.

I AM taking her out 1 - 2 times a day

She is defeced and wormed.

She does has a choice to urinate when she goes outside, or in apropriate place and time at home.

"Feeding weed to dogs is downright cruel, "

You are a idiot.

Nobody said im gonna feed her pound of weed while shes 7 weeks old.

"she needs toys"

She has toys, more i will buy later

"I'm so angry at you"

Go away

grouchy

I know that you want to keep the dog for a friend. I can totally understand that. Is this the best time and place for you to have a dog? Is it fair to the dog? I am not trying to judge you but it will be a lot easier to fix the situation when it is still a puppy.

If this is more than you bargained for or can handle, now would be the time to cut your losses and sell or give the puppy up for adoption. The puppy is much more likely to find a new home than a full grown dog.

I you feel you can handle it I will be willing to give as much advise as you may need and hopefully others here will as well.

Honestly a cat or a small dog is much better suited for apartment living, and you may be able to adopt one for little money.

Styles P

fuck the haters desant. its your dog its your property do what you want with it. the picture of the dog in a box is just a funny pic that box would not hold that dog if he didnt want to be in it dumbass.

desant

Veteran
that box would not hold that dog if he didnt want to be in it dumbass.

her*

;)

Exactly, i was surprised hazy didnt notice it!

Fuck the haters, K+. after reading his replies last night i had a rough night, dog was restless and i had nightmares :mad:

desant

Veteran
Yah that pic was simply a "multimedia reply" to LiLWaynE

I dont why hazy started giving his commentary on it

Heres a funny story:

2 days ago, me and Kush were lyin on the couch, napping befor going to sleep, i saw Kush crying in her sleep - nightmare, so i woke her up quickly.

last night, i was slighly dreaming when a nightmare started culminating , this time ME! :|

At that moment Kush released a LOUD howl and i woke up, just before it got nasty!

Karma ;) :p

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I have to agree with some of the "haters". A box is not the right thing for a dog. And I was suprosed to see VG suggest a cage. Since you are in the UK (assuming since you paid pounds for her) the rspca would deffo not approve. A flat isnt the right place for such a breed. If you wanted a large dog, a mastiff would have been better as they are happy to sit around all day with only one walk a day, but a rottie isnt. If you are in the flat with it then perhaps you can keep it entertained, but leaving a rottie alone in a confined space (nevermind in a cage or box) is simply cruel. If you do love your pet, then take the trouble to look after it properly.
It sounds like your parents didn't think it was suitable for you to own a dog, and they know you better than anyone here does. And whos gonna look after it when you get busted? You have to assume you will eventually and make plans on what happens then.

johnurse

hes using the box as punishment thats the issue i have with it, if you have any doubts that he should have this dog please read his other thread to learn about his situation, and while i love rotties they have a reputation and a landlord wont be able to let you keep it even if he wanted because his insurance would drop him, please at the very least pick up a good book to help train your dog, and have a plan for if you have to give up your dog

ROJO145

Veteran
I just got a brand new shiba-inu(5mos old),hes show quality but I wont showem.Crate training is a useful tool to use with any dog.Anyways,buster gotta go for his walk now,good luck with the pups peeps :joint:

desant

Veteran
hes using the box as punishment thats the issue i have with it

hey asshat, im a dog whisperer, im teaching her ethnics of living in a condo :joint:

Right now we are having pillow fight, she bites me, she bites my wirez (subwoofer already gone ) i wack her with pillow :moon:

johnurse

hey asshat, im a dog whisperer, im teaching her ethnics of living in a condo :joint:

Right now we are having pillow fight, she bites me, she bites my wirez (subwoofer already gone ) i wack her with pillow :moon:

ok sure im an asshat on the internet were your safe and sound, you can teach a dog with fear but using positive reinforcement will keep your dog more ballanced, i like crate training but thats not putting a dog in a box when its bad! i do think dogs are great therapy for people which you obviously need but if you cant take care of that dog properly than i hope someone takes it from you for the dogs sake, you want him as a friend but you gotta look out for your friends works both ways...
i wish you could call me an asshat to my face, it would make my day

desant

Veteran
i wish you could call me an asshat to my face, it would make my day

u dont have any sense of humour :wallbash:

Me and Kush are a little upset because of the negativity in this thread.

I know what we gonna do, we will brew some Kratom tea............................ for both of us :p

(j/k)

Status
Not open for further replies.