desant

Veteran
Well. :p

I guess tonite im gonna cook a meal for me and my dog, get druink and get high

BTW i need help naming her :chin:

K+ to any good offers.

Right now i was thinkin of calling her "Duffy"

johnurse

thats awesome, i was just looking at a mastiff/rotty rescue, but im not sure i can convince the wife on a 3rd dog, our dogs would eat all day if we left it out for them so we feed them 2x's a day a set amount for each of them, its helped, also some dogfoods are specialy made for overweight dogs if you wanna try that, good luck on the pup bro

desant

Veteran
Ok now i really feel she has a eating disorder. I gave her a tiny chunk of food and she went bananas... running around like crazy and searching for more food...

And now she is in pain, cant find rest.

Is there anything i can feed her to make her thro up??????????????

johnurse

Some dogs don't have a "STOP" button to tell them they are full, and can eat and eat and eat until they are sick. As for making the dog sick to get relief, it probably isn't a good idea. If you feed a large breed puppy too much, it can cause a growth spurt. She should be eating a puppy food made especially for large breed dogs to help control her growth spurts and get the right nutrition for her size. Feeding her twice a day should be good because it will reduce the bloat that large dogs are prone for. Lots of training early for the rotties. They need the dicipline early to be well behaved and balanced once they are grown, and it is much easier when they are smaller. Good luck.

F

fully baked

don't try to make the dog hurl! She's a puppy, she will want to eat everything in sight. Wait for the dirt and the grass and the insects too.

Nice little pup though

johnurse

Jesus i can see shes in pain, i need to find some Hydrogen Peroxide

look for a vet thats open on sunday, might be a little drive but that puppie may need to be checked out, coulda ate somthing thats causing a blockage? could have internal problems, good luck bro

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
nice pup i just got another one also... pure bread german shepard all black =)....

Attachments

• P1000030.jpg
    P1000030.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 15

desant

Veteran
Yea i decided im gonna call her Kush

Shes been peeing and shitting all over the flat.. so i came up with a invention : as soon as she sits down i place a lunch box under her, it works, for now.

She is very smelly, i need to wash her in a shower or something

Styles P

Yea i decided im gonna call her Kush

Shes been peeing and shitting all over the flat.. so i came up with a invention : as soon as she sits down i place a lunch box under her, it works, for now.

She is very smelly, i need to wash her in a shower or something

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.