What's new

Finally did it :)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grab some cuts off them , getem rooted , wait till the reveg is over & start them again . they are worth saving bro !!!! the kqr & wsd are both really nice pheno's !!!

glad to help out brother :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The KQR & WSD are hard to tell apart till part way through flower when the smells start coming through . the kqr is all pineapple !!!! the wsd has a slight fuelly smell to her . just keep the 2 seperated , clones & all till the ones in flower start stinkin . then mark them all .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys ... quick update . they're about the half way mark & just filling in , so pics aren't that special yet .
the BF are at 38 days & the Tigers are at 31 .
tried to get some quick pics before the lights came on , but it didn't work out that way . by the time i was done with the BF the lights came on over the tigers ... so sorry for the yellow tiger pics .

BF at 38 days flowered from clone .

DSCF0600_zps98412cb2.jpg

DSCF0597_zps29bc3b4a.jpg

DSCF0598_zps71adbacb.jpg

DSCF0594_zpsd8df19f8.jpg

DSCF0595_zps880527fa.jpg

Tigers are next page

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tigers at 31 days with i'm gonna say a months veg ... could be a little more .

DSCF0601_zps16377aec.jpg

DSCF0605_zps6da19ee0.jpg

DSCF0604_zps1bd27668.jpg

DSCF0603_zpsedcea34f.jpg

I can see a few of these done outdoors in the Cali sun !! they'd would be freakin HUGE bushes !!!!

sorry for the shitty pics , i'll grab better ones some night this week .

i guess thats it for now .... thanx for lookin in guys !!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i seem to recall this as being a late bloomer that packed on the girth later in flowering...all i remember is the massive cola from the last plant....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The tigers or the BF ??? lol

I'm assuming the Tigers . I can see the makings of a few clubs :) maybe baseball bats ... maybe .
even with the cages around them ( that ya can barely see anymore :) ) i think i'm gonna need to get the string out !!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its still only the Killer or wsd .... only 1 pheno of each . killers will smell like pineapple & wsd will smell like a week fuel .

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i put 16 clones in an unc-o-cloner last night. 8 shiva and 8 strawd x c99. all in 1 cup lol

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should be able to tell the difference in those 2 strains though G ... like i said to milo ... flowering will tell ya the difference :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
About 10 days sense the last update so how about some pics ???

The Brain freeze are at day 48 today , they've packed on a little weight & ALOT of frost sense then !!!

I've got 5 of them in there in 2 gallon pots of coco , grown out from clone basicly .maybe a weeks veg total . but they got bigger than i thought they would .

DSCF0698_zps68adcc8f.jpg

DSCF0663_zps4d25a4c6.jpg

DSCF0671_zpsb88944a2.jpg

DSCF0672_zpsb399f5e6.jpg

DSCF0673_zps9f3a65e9.jpg

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Tigers are @ 40 days today . they're in 3 gallon smarties of coco . they had about a 6 week veg . I didn't tie them down ... instead i put 12" square tomato cages around them cuz i really didn't know what to expect for growth other than Unc tellin me they'll get big long colas on them . he was right !!!

we'll start at the bottom of 1 plant & go up from there so ya can see their structure . I do have to pull them out & do some serious defoliating , cuz you can't even see the cages in the canopy & i know the lower buds will suffer unless i get some light through the canopy .

DSCF0683_zps50fb7090.jpg

DSCF0679_zpse72e32fc.jpg

DSCF0680_zpsa6f22443.jpg

DSCF0686_zps1242b433.jpg

They're really stackin up now & they still have another 3 weeks to go , so i can't freakin wait to see these then :)

some bud pics next page

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Laughing tigers .....The buds have an almost pink hue to them the pistles are nice & white & really show off the pink , i doubt my pics are good enough to see it but its a nice color & the smell .... wow !!! its such a sweet candy smell .

DSCF0696_zpsd13dc74c.jpg

DSCF0693_zps0ea1ebfd.jpg

DSCF0690_zpsc7cbf1ca.jpg

DSCF0695_zps62c1127b.jpg

DSCF0691_zpsf9777ed6.jpg

I think thats it for tonight guys , i'll be back in a couple weeks with more as they fatten up & i may grab a couple shots after i defoliate the tigers .

Thanx everybody for lookin in & the kind words . its all greatly appreciated .... check ya later

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Dan i see your redeye logo on a few how can i get it on my page along with DG and such also why dont i have no frends in my list? lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bug just go to the persons page you want on your friend list,on the right hand side there a send friend request button.

looking nice and fat and sassy dan!