What's new

Finally did it :)

Im pretty sure i just creamed my pants! Lol.. Outstanding ladies as always dan! If I can take everything I just saw on the last page and wrap it up into one word that word would be PROFESSIONAL. You always seem to take a very professional approach to things thus making your operation look exquisite to someone like me. I'm not saying that the product differs because of it but it certainly makes it appealing to the eye for ppl interested. Keep up the great work, im always open for some pointers...

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx JB

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Love those Laughing Tigers bro, now you can see why my Tigers were my favourite plants last season, just stunning plants to work with and admire, plus they put out like it's going out of fashion :good:
:whee: Laughing Tiger is the shizznizz fo sure and your doing a bang up job with them bruz :whee:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx for the kind words everybody !!! :tongue:

I do the best with what i can here . its not easy in such a small room to cram everything in & make it efficiant .... but its working :)
Matt ... i wouldn't call it professional ..... its more like my OCD is acting up again !!! i gotta have things just right or it drives me nuts !!! :biggrin:
Like the short headroom i have here .... things would be soooooo much nicer if i had even a flat cieling instead of the slanted .... but it is what it is till i find the right spot . then look out !!! Unc & third will be puttin me on the you suk list !!! :biggrin:

I'll get some pics later .... i hit the tigers & brain freeze with some PK 13/14 before i took off for the weekend & BAM !!! they fattened right up !!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its day 50 for the Tigers , I pulled them out tonight to get rid of some of the big fans . they were seriously blocking light to the lower buds & I needed to defoliate them to let some light down inside so my lowers didn't suffer . they only have about 20 days left before harvest & I want them to get the most light they can till then .
i'll start the flush on them next weekend till then i'll keep up with the PK 13/14 .
I can't wait to smoke these sweet smelling ladies !!!!

DSCF0755_zpsb0fb29fb.jpg

DSCF0756_zps5e9f454d.jpg

DSCF0757_zps18708828.jpg

DSCF0758_zps43e5c686.jpg

DSCF0759_zpsc07edd53.jpg

I'll be back in a few days with some Brain Freeze pics ... they're getting nice & fat & frosty !!!!

Thanx for lookin in Guys !!!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
boy thats a shit load of triming ,and when they come out still a shit load of triming, lol but it will b worth it

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope so Bug .... cuz yeah trimmin them is gonna be a BITCH !!!

Last edited:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
yea i love my chocolat chunk but she a BITCH to trim i have to stay on top of it trim, trim,, trim, then comes smoking it thats the part i like ,Dan u make browney or any thing?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nahhh bug , haven't tried to make any edibles yet ... i make a pretty good batch of Gumby hash though !!!!

Evening gang !!!
Its day 56 for the 5 Brainfreeze . I just started the 2 week flush on them tonight as i had to refill the rez anyways .
I plan on 70 days for them at least , i have to check the trichs on them to see how far along they are , but they look like they're getting close .

DSCF0798-Copy_zps7355ef2e.jpg

DSCF0799_zps3ce64b25.jpg

DSCF0800_zps96975708.jpg

DSCF0810_zpseafb01b7.jpg

DSCF0812_zps29564e65.jpg

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few more :)

DSCF0811_zps3c164d1a.jpg

DSCF0809_zps3e8121a7.jpg

DSCF0806_zps202cd76e.jpg

DSCF0804_zps88b21104.jpg

Thats it for now guys ... i'll be back with pics of everything right before harvest .

Thanx for lookin in !!!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They smell great Milo :)

took a few shots tonight before lights on . the BF will come down this weekend around 73 or 74 days . the tigers have at least another 10 or 11 days left .

The brainfreeze tricks are 99% cloudy with a few clear ... i seen a couple amber so shes getting close .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The tigers are at 60 days & have 70 / 30 cloudy clear .... they have awhile to go yet .

I'll get pics of the BF as i chop them this weekend . looks to be a pretty good harvest of DG genetics .... as usual with her stuff !!!!!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I harvested the 5 brain freeze last night @ 71 days . had a little more clear than i like but they had to come down . my vegging plants ready to go into flower are up into the lights !!! & can't wait any longer .
they had about 10% amber though which is about what i like to see .... so they got the chop-N- hang .
These brain freeze are the easiest plants to grow & maintain . no defoliating , no sucker branches to get rid of & they grew the nicest fattest buds from the base up to the tops .... I had NO larf at all .... they were perfect !!!!
they were grown from clone .... so they're not huge like you usually see from me , but they produced very nicely as is !!! i estimate about 2z's per plant .

now some pics ....

first pic is just 1 plant cut & trimmed in the tray , if you look that little bit of larf in the tray is all i got from the one plant !!!

heres the biggest bud from that one too , just so ya can get a size comparison .

now just a couple shots of them all hangin to dry .... should be a pretty good harvest !!!

Next weekend the Tigers come down & I get to do this all over again . they're not gonna be so easy to trim .... they're covered in leaves !!!!

see ya next weekend guys ..... I'll give ya dry weight on the BF then .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The tigers are chopped & hanging .took the first one at 69 days & the other 3 at 71 days . I've only trimmed 2 of the 4 so far , the other 2 are hanging with all their leaves in tact to slow dry cuz its gettin hot up here in the attic & i don't want them drying to fast .
they take forever to trim & i'll still have to trim each bud a little more as I clip them from the branches . hopefully it'll be easier if the leaves are crispy dry .
these have the sweetest smell to them almost like a candy , very strong smell !! it was actually pretty overwhelming when trimming .... in a good way of course !!!can't wait to taste her !!!

a few shitty pics to look at .... i think my photo skills are getting worse instead of better !!been deleting alot of them & it leaves only a few good ones to post .
but here they are ..... thanx for lookin in gang .....TY