What's new

Finally did it :)

krustallos

Veteran
I think i started this one right after yer absence . I told ya .... anything ya need brutha ;)

i've still got to get my hands on the sweetestcindy , plus i have at least 6 more of her strains to go through , plus .... :) go through again some i've already ran to pheno & male hunt . cuz quite a few i only wound up with 1 or 2 females .
so this thread might run for awhile :)

I'll be watchin for sure!! The Glass Slipper will always be one of my favorites to grow.

Your garden is looking great BTW! :tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx K :tiphat: doing the best i can with what i've got . its far from perfect :shucks:

grab a chair brutha , i'll try not to bore ya to much :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First female to show hairs before anything else in the room & my biggest & fastest growing seedling !!! DTC99 :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think this lady is going to scary HUGE !!!! :biggrin:

Thanx for lookin in guys !!! I'll be back as the rest show their sex .

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Awesome Dan!!! ��
She is going to be huge!!!! ��
I can't wait to see!!!!! ��

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Brutha !!! It might be a little while before shes flowered , shes going to get big quick !!! so , i'm thinking i'd like to dedicate 1 tray & 1 light to her .... but that can't happen for quite awhile cuz of all the other seedlings i have going now . unless ..... i take 1 or 2 cuts & run them right from rooted cut , then they might not get too huge & i could do a little training & trimming as they grow .
but 1 huge bush under 1 light ..... That would be a killer plant !!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here ya go b00mer .... P13 #'s 1 through 5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#'s 1 & 2 are next post

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
P13 # 2

picture.php

P13 #1

picture.php

These are going to go in flower in about 3 weeks , i'm sure they'll be sexed by then & i have 8 caseys queens that have to be sexed to go in with them . i'm hoping for 9 nice ladies out of the 13 seedlings .... we'll see :)

Heres the CQ's sharing the light with the P13's & 4 GG's & 2 wcd x sb

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How'd I miss the flower room upgrade??
cuz theres no DG gear in the flower room right now .... so i usually throw those pics in the GG or Uncs bike shop threads . when DG gear hits the big room .... i'll have pics of it here .

am i stoned or what :) I thought ya said grow room upDATE not upgrade .
i dunno how ya missed it .... unless it was right before we switched to the bike shop from the round table thread. i don't think you came to the Table much .

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
B00mer ..... these P13's are out growing my veg room !!! if i get 4 ladies out of the 5 .... i'm gonna have to dedicate & whole tray just to them the way they're spreading out !!! :yoinks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

look how far out & away from the stem the bottom branches are growing !!! the only other plant i seen do this was the DTC99 . its not in the P13 genetics is it ?

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc or b00m , whats in it besides the G13 ? i forget & i can't seem to find it anymore with alot of her stuff deleted now .

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Thanx Brutha !!! It might be a little while before shes flowered , shes going to get big quick !!! so , i'm thinking i'd like to dedicate 1 tray & 1 light to her .... but that can't happen for quite awhile cuz of all the other seedlings i have going now . unless ..... i take 1 or 2 cuts & run them right from rooted cut , then they might not get too huge & i could do a little training & trimming as they grow .
but 1 huge bush under 1 light ..... That would be a killer plant !!!

DTC99
DO IT 1 big plant 1 light:plant grow::good:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Unc :) i thought it was the ice princess but wanted to make sure .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
P13

P13

well ... 12 days later & nothing is slowing these down !! they have a will to live & thrive like no others !!

Only found 1 male (culled ) & 1 female so far . hopefully they'll show in the next couple days or i'm going to have to top a few branches ... they're kinda out growing their space !!!

picture.php

my first Female #4

picture.php

& the other 3 that haven't shown yet .

picture.php

picture.php

& #5

picture.php

I really wish i had the room to let them spread out ... they're all bunched together & i know it effecting them , plus being rootbound in them little 5" pots is starting to show in some of the lower leaves .

hopefully soon , they can spread out & head for the HPS glow .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't know what that means yorty , but thank you for fixing this for me !! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts