What's new

Finally did it :)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Scoot :biggrin:

you'll get there soon enough !!! G says yer already changing up & droppin a couple 6's in a new spot :good:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol Yup we made a list so he can go shoppin. His box is just not cutting the mustard. Too hot 1 day and too cold the next. If you don't like the weather here just give it a day or 2 and it will change. Hooked him up a t-stat control for the fan tonight. Transformer, contacter, t-stat and we are on cruse control for 2 or 3 days lol

DeoXy

hey dan.. top of the morning to ya:tiphat:.. quick question for you : do u find yourself having to supplement cal-mag at all when using v+b? I know it says it has some in it but I'm not too sure it's enough for all plants/stages. I'm trying to figure out whats going on with one plant in my garden thats in veg... seems to be Cal. difficient.. its been getting just plain v+b every other watering(tap) @ about 500ppm.. just curious if you have experienced this and have had to supplement anything?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dan.. top of the morning to ya.. quick question for you : do u find yourself having to supplement cal-mag at all when using v+b? I know it says it has some in it but I'm not too sure it's enough for all plants/stages. I'm trying to figure out whats going on with one plant in my garden thats in veg... seems to be Cal. difficient.. its been getting just plain v+b every other watering(tap) @ about 500ppm.. just curious if you have experienced this and have had to supplement anything?
Nope ... no calmag needed :) Rives & I noticed that when feeding to low of a dose you get weird deficiances, his showed up as a cal def & mine showed as a K def . I'd say up the feeds to 600 or 650 & i'll bet you'll see a difference quick .
I'm feeding my veg anywhere from 500 for clones & seedlings up to 750 to 800 for larger plants in veg & they're loving it .

DeoXy

Nope ... no calmag needed :) Rives & I noticed that when feeding to low of a dose you get weird deficiances, his showed up as a cal def & mine showed as a K def . I'd say up the feeds to 600 or 650 & i'll bet you'll see a difference quick .
I'm feeding my veg anywhere from 500 for clones & seedlings up to 750 to 800 for larger plants in veg & they're loving it .

Ahh ok that makes sense.. I'm prob. under cutting it then, gonna try n bump up the dose some.. they are deff. larger older vegging plants... thanks buddy!:thank you:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you get into the mindset that the first 2 weeks of flower are still actually part of the veg cycle , you will learn to up the feeds during veg so that there's very little transition between vegging & flowering when it comes to nutrient strengths . your just gradually building up from clone/seedling to the peek in flower & then dropping the doses from there .

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Dans, what ppm do you top out at in flower? With my LOK I can't get over 500 or I get burn. I know this is strain specific and it's the N that they don't want but I'm just curious.

I'm always amazed at guys running 1200-1600 ppm.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't go over 1000 without getting burn on most of the strains i run . there have been a couple more indica doms that took the 1000ppm feed no problem . but yeah i'd say 2.0 is max .

DeoXy

I'll keep that in mind.. I just got my last 2 KQR's up potted last night.. 2 more weeks of veg and then its time to FLIP(out) lol.. finally. Been in veg for close to 6 weeks now.. gonna end it out at 2 month veg.. gonna be some bush fever hopefully :woohoo::dance013:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Geez you guys are starving your KQR's. I ran mine at 1100 through most of veg with no tip burn. Now 4 weeks in flower they are getting 1400. Also have some shiva that just wouldnt green up much at 800 so now they are getting 1300 at just 3 weeks in veg with no burn and the yellowing has stopped. My tap water is 32ppm with a ph of 6.4. Just dropped some sour og x sweat pink grapefruit. The breeder says they are heavy eaters. If they want more than 1300 in veg I'm gonna have to buy stocks in GH :D

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your tap is almost the same as my RO water . mines 25ppm & 6.4 ph . but my kqr threw a fit when i hit her with 1000 . had tip burn the very next morning , so i dropped the rez to 900 .:dunno:

.7 conversion G or .5 .... i go by tds which is a .5 conversion .

shows ya how much that GH is watered down crap !!!:nanana: :biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost there guys !!! they come down on saturday ... 70 days

DSCF0509_zpsdfd3941b.jpg

DSCF0499_zps13642005.jpg

DSCF0495_zpsb31c4d83.jpg

DSCF0494_zps06cbcbd4.jpg

DSCF0493_zpsf3f8bcd6.jpg

I'll grab some pics while i chop & hang'em this weekend ..... thanx for lookin in !!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Infi :)

well guys ... they're chopped & hangin . this will be the last run of these 3 for awhile , i have other DG plants in flower & more of her seeds will be germed pretty soon .

I grabbed some pics of the KQR & WSD ... but the Mag99's were such a twisted mess from tying them down so much ... i couldn't get good pics of them .

pineapple cindy

DSCF0531_zpsb6abb6f0.jpg

DSCF0537_zps2abe9e97.jpg

DSCF0536_zps41226777.jpg

I've got a ton of things to do in here the next few days , cleaning , moving plants around , up potting ,etc.... so i'll grab some pics of the brain freeze & laughing tigers .

thats it for tonight , i'll catch ya later ..... & thanx for keeping an interest & checkin out my little garden :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's not one of DG's girls but she is just so damn nice that i have to show a few pics .

white strawberry diesel (jaws/puma)

DSCF0526_zpsaa9b820e.jpg

DSCF0528_zps35437b2b.jpg

DSCF0530_zps563ab8c5.jpg

she's probably #2 out of my top 5 :)

DeoXy

Pardon me while I drool:bow:... talk about some bomb ass lookin plants.. lol you deff. ain't fuckin around Dan:respect:... If I could pull plants that looked like that on the regular I would be stress free :ying:

That pineapple cindy looks incredible and tasty and deff. properly grown.. hows that WSD? what kind of smells n flavor you get from her and potency rating if you don't mind sharing? looks special indeed!.. and one last (?) - lol what's that monster growing into/against your scrubber? didn't see a label.. looks like a beast either way!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That pineapple cindy looks incredible and tasty and deff. properly grown.. hows that WSD? what kind of smells n flavor you get from her and potency rating if you don't mind sharing? looks special indeed!.. and one last (?) - lol what's that monster growing into/against your scrubber? didn't see a label.. looks like a beast either way!
Thanx for the kind words brother ... its appreciated :tiphat:

Its not hard to get girls like that Deoxy with coco & V&B !!! as you will soon find out :biggrin:

The cola reaching up to my scrubber was the WSD . shes a freakin BEAST !!!
its got some fuel taste from the strawberry diesel with a little sweetness to it , but white salmon kinda gives it a creamy taste . its hard to describe .... but its loved by everybody thats tried it . & every grower i know here has bugged me for cuts of it .... which i glady supplied to them :)
her potency is right up there with most diesel lines .... she smacks ya right in the head & makes it hard to focus at first then smoothes out to a nice happy glow & lasts forever !!!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
DAN i want some of that WSD are there any seeds my ppm1000 to 1100 no burn on most veritys was thinh its maby a little hight When i change my water its still at 900 to 1000 is that good or bad thats sound like too much FUCKING COMP CRASHED im using a friends comp to check in