What's new

Fields~of~Green's 2k flower room

F

Fields~of~Green

(smelling BEAUTIFUL) great nice one thats wot i like to hear i was told even b4 i got her and came here she a good stinker so im glad ill be running her at somepoint ide also like to crack at somepoint my kali crosses the livers x kali jones and livers x kalitooth see wot they throw up bet livers adds a nice stink im sure anyway hope you can keep on top of the PM lad nowt worse hey wot are the genetics of your s99 and who,s are they i was looking at my seeds yesterday and i saw greenmans shish99 and wondered if thats wot yours are anyway look forward to more updates peace brother.........:tiphat:

I'd struggle what to pick with a ccollection like yours lol
S99=
Ecsd(f) x c99(f4 heath Robinson's)(m). x c99(pineapple clone) x sour d ibl(m)
Both lines bred together and worked

All the work was done by a guy called American Grower

:tiphat:

F

Fields~of~Green

49 days of flower update

49 days of flower update

ok so heres a lil update annoyed @the PM but it is what it is

this is day 49 so just hit the 7wk mark in the room and these s99 are doing quite well with 3 distinct phenos

s99~1 the funk

seems to show her sour side alot smells nice and sour with fuel too will probably be ready at 9wk

picture.php

s99~2

i like this one fruit and sour tones coming off this nice and frosty,calyx starting to swell now probably go 65 ish days decent yield

picture.php

s99~3

ive liked this one from the start and i reckon she could yield well she didnt stretch much but i reckon she would have yielded well if she got more canopy space

smell is sour funk with a fruity undertone she looks to be finishing quick too calyx nice and swolen and pistils receeded i think she could be allmost ready what do you guys think?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Those look real nice.......I would pick them. Especially if you are still fighting pm. Looks like it could go another week or so, but like I said also looks good enough to pick. Rather have buds that are a little early, with almost 0 pm, compared to having no buds at all because pm destroyed them.

I might catch shit for this, but have you ever considered using eagle20 in veg. It's not only a cure for pm. It is also a preventative. I have used it in early veg, and never had to reapply and had success of getting rid of pm.

F

Fields~of~Green

Those look real nice.......I would pick them. Especially if you are still fighting pm. Looks like it could go another week or so, but like I said also looks good enough to pick. Rather have buds that are a little early, with almost 0 pm, compared to having no buds at all because pm destroyed them.

I might catch shit for this, but have you ever considered using eagle20 in veg. It's not only a cure for pm. It is also a preventative. I have used it in early veg, and never had to reapply and had success of getting rid of pm.

i use multirose in veg usually same exact ingredient as eagle20 but my bottle is out of date and not as effective so ive ordered some more
at the moment im using optic foliar atak and pmt from cx both can be used in flower i think al just ride it out

thanks for dropping in:tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

looking good bro apart from the pm that is fuckin growers worst nightmare i hope you can control it bro i would deffo try that mix i mentioned and you could alway pull the worst and give the leafs a wipe down with the stuff on a sponge, laborious i know lol but ive seen ppl do it to save crops! seed plants are looking sweet i tell ya if i see 1 spec of any pm ill be the ditching the lot(again) lol and starting seeds and stick to my own choosen keepers anyway atb for the rest bro should have some big fat buds in no time......

F

Fields~of~Green

looking good bro apart from the pm that is fuckin growers worst nightmare i hope you can control it bro i would deffo try that mix i mentioned and you could alway pull the worst and give the leafs a wipe down with the stuff on a sponge, laborious i know lol but ive seen ppl do it to save crops! seed plants are looking sweet i tell ya if i see 1 spec of any pm ill be the ditching the lot(again) lol and starting seeds and stick to my own choosen keepers anyway atb for the rest bro should have some big fat buds in no time......

Thanks for the support pal much appreciated :tiphat:

.................. THE END

Sdotnoop

those s99 look nice man
pm's a bitch but leaf spot fungus is worse I reckon, you dont want that in a room of prized elite moms

"HEMPEROR"

Great grow my friend i hope you can harvest and dry your buds with minimal damage from the PM those s99 girls look marvellous bro plz let us/me know how she smokes she sure did give you some lovely nugs! i thoroughly enjoyed following this grow mate so thanks for the show! atb with your future grows bro! oh and get that groom sterilised and try kick that PM,s ass!.........:tiphat:

Last edited:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Pissed about the pm mate! Did you end up pulling the, early?

The s99 looked nice too... Mate of mine is doing some Nigerian99 he had lying about. They look very nice as well, as much as he was dicouraged by the Nigerian fearing a fully blown Sativa they seem to be staying relatively squat.

Anyway, hope all is well with you mate.

F

Fields~of~Green

Pissed about the pm mate! Did you end up pulling the, early?

The s99 looked nice too... Mate of mine is doing some Nigerian99 he had lying about. They look very nice as well, as much as he was dicouraged by the Nigerian fearing a fully blown Sativa they seem to be staying relatively squat.

Anyway, hope all is well with you mate.

Hi pal

There still in flower mate I just decided to put an end to the thread :tiphat:

I put time and effort in doing a thread and get lots of views and not even a reply or +rep if people can't be arsed to say anything I can't be arsed posting pics :biggrin:

No more threads in the UK section from me

Hope all is well and you had a good new year:tiphat:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
ok so heres a lil update annoyed @the PM but it is what it is

this is day 49 so just hit the 7wk mark in the room and these s99 are doing quite well with 3 distinct phenos

s99~1 the funk

seems to show her sour side alot smells nice and sour with fuel too will probably be ready at 9wk

View Image

s99~2

i like this one fruit and sour tones coming off this nice and frosty,calyx starting to swell now probably go 65 ish days decent yield

View Image

s99~3

ive liked this one from the start and i reckon she could yield well she didnt stretch much but i reckon she would have yielded well if she got more canopy space

smell is sour funk with a fruity undertone she looks to be finishing quick too calyx nice and swolen and pistils receeded i think she could be allmost ready what do you guys think?
View Image

View Image

View Image

Sorry bud did not see these nice buds bro :tiphat: Shame about the pm :( Bayers 3in1 is the best for that stuff IMHO

F

Fields~of~Green

It is what it is mate should still get a nice harvest it's not going on the buds just staying on leaves

Got a fresh bottle myself mate for veg last one was out of date and not effective

Nice to see you around mate :tiphat:

T

Terps

Hi pal

There still in flower mate I just decided to put an end to the thread :tiphat:

I put time and effort in doing a thread and get lots of views and not even a reply or +rep if people can't be arsed to say anything I can't be arsed posting pics :biggrin:

No more threads in the UK section from me

Hope all is well and you had a good new year:tiphat:

Bad luck about the dreaded pm mate everything was looking ace aswell!

The uk section does seem abit dead lately everybody's just interested in showing off their clone only strains lol.

Have you tried going down the organic route for treating PM?

F

Fields~of~Green

Bad luck about the dreaded pm mate everything was looking ace aswell!

The uk section does seem abit dead lately everybody's just interested in showing off their clone only strains lol.

Have you tried going down the organic route for treating PM?

It is a shame but all is not lost and all will be fine hopefully

Yeah seems like the UK section has changed somewhat in the last 2yr

I'm doing lots of research at the mo as I'm switching to organic growing myself and I've not yet touched on the ipm side just yet

I wont be making the switch until I know it's gone :tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

Im really looking forward to your next grow FOG mate i baught all the stuff to do an organic grow spent £250 on soil and nutes and then changed my mind at the last min lol still gottem tho im really interested to se how these tabs do for you in the auto,s and maybe on the cards for me after seeing how you do! hey im sure you aint even told me wots next to grow come on dude spill lol all good bro see ya around.........:biggrin:

buffoonman

My last one was hit bad by PM. When chopped I soaked it in water with H202 as in the video clip by george cevantes. In the video all the pm magically floated to the top, It never quite worked like that but it did get rid of most of it salavaged most of.

F

Fields~of~Green

Im really looking forward to your next grow FOG mate i baught all the stuff to do an organic grow spent £250 on soil and nutes and then changed my mind at the last min lol still gottem tho im really interested to se how these tabs do for you in the auto,s and maybe on the cards for me after seeing how you do! hey im sure you aint even told me wots next to grow come on dude spill lol all good bro see ya around.........:biggrin:

The tabs and autopots do work mate it's the only way sonic grows now he uses the xl pots 25ltr ones whereas the Dutch use the smaller 8l tr pots
I've got 4 on the go now bit slow at first but look ok now I reckon if I would have put some ewc or frass into the coco they would have took off quicker
next in the flower room is
2 livers
2 California blue dream
2 gorrilla glue #4
2 stardawg illuminati
1 Skywalker OG Kush
4 kalishnapple in autopots 15l with biotabs
and the rest will be kalishnapple

Whilst these are in flower I will be prepping a soil for the organic soil grow no till with blumats :tiphat:

My last one was hit bad by PM. When chopped I soaked it in water with H202 as in the video clip by george cevantes. In the video all the pm magically floated to the top, It never quite worked like that but it did get rid of most of it salavaged most of.

Hi buff not heard that technique before so al have a look for that :tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

Gunna kill it with that line-up bro i literally cant wait i brought my grow back here and fuckit bro just get it posted here with a line-up like this your gunna get some interest for sure dont let the haters spoil it for the rest of us so come on bro get that thread started.........:woohoo:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Hi FOG, missed your updates somehow but I've found them now. Looking forward to seeing you rock the organics, glad you've switched from the dark side! :biggrin:

Can you tell us more about these biotabs, I read about shanti using them in his legal greenhouse grow in Washington and he ended up with monsters!

Tablets sound very unorganic to me so what's the deal?

Thanks mate :tiphat:

Peace