F

Fields~of~Green

picture.php

picture.php

Kalishnapple 36 days

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Fantastic fog mate top work as usual, keep up the good work and have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year mate :)

"HEMPEROR"

FOG bro i seen those fans in your pic above^^^ wot are they called and where can i buy them? sometimes a nightmare to hang normal oscillating fans in the tent and those flat back ones look the biz! cheerz bro i look forward to more pics (soon, i hope):biggrin:

F

Fields~of~Green

There called vent axia meteor fans and they are the dogs danglies super silent and been on pretty much constant for 12+ month

I got mine from progrow online not cheap compared to the other crap on offer but worth every penny

F

Fields~of~Green

They are now obsolete just checked, that's a bummer best fan I've had by a long shot

theherbalizor

Veteran
Have to say the vent axia meteors are wicked.... But I have had two literally burn out on me complete with thick black smoke! Argh....

F

Fields~of~Green

I've had that but with other fans and they last 2 grows max this one has been flawless

What do you use now?

"HEMPEROR"

bloodyhell wota shame, they cant be the only ones that made/make these surely ill do some digging cheerz FOG lad........

F

Fields~of~Green

Well pissed off here

The pm has took hold of the flower room this room was given 4 applications of atak and transport

I've just given them a light foliar with it again to hopefully hold it back

I didn't want to go too mad as I'm just past the 6 wk Mark

It seems to be holiding up in the flower room for some reason the veg room is 10ft away and not one sign of it in there

I've not had mildew for years then it strikes like a kick in the balls

theherbalizor

Veteran
Yeah, the Atak does struggle I think... I would suggest some CX PMT for later flower as that combats bod rot also. And I've used on harvest day before. Completely safe to use.

"HEMPEROR"

sorry to hear that mate wot a bitch could the cuts have possibly been infected b4 hand? when was the last round of kali done mate? no word of a lie i found the best way to keep it at bay the longest was 1 ltr of water, 1/4 tea spoon of bi carb and 1/4 mil ph up spray the leafs gob done they stay clear for weeks mate give that a try on 1 plant if ya like personally ide blast the lot hope ya sort it mate but just try to spray the leafs to minimise any bud rot.......btw ill be blasting the sulphur burner this round even tho its gone im gunna be cautious and do it anyway day 1 of bloom!

F

Fields~of~Green

Yeah, the Atak does struggle I think... I would suggest some CX PMT for later flower as that combats bod rot also. And I've used on harvest day before. Completely safe to use.

I've got some pmt on hand herbs I forgot I had it tbh should I use a wetting agent?

sorry to hear that mate wot a bitch could the cuts have possibly been infected b4 hand? when was the last round of kali done mate? no word of a lie i found the best way to keep it at bay the longest was 1 ltr of water, 1/4 tea spoon of bi carb and 1/4 mil ph up spray the leafs gob done they stay clear for weeks mate give that a try on 1 plant if ya like personally ide blast the lot hope ya sort it mate but just try to spray the leafs to minimise any bud rot.......btw ill be blasting the sulphur burner this round even tho its gone im gunna be cautious and do it anyway day 1 of bloom!

I've not run it for over 12 mnth mate I've not had pm for more than 3yr I've probably Brought it in myself from outside only takes one spore

I will be using the multirose again from now on for veg and first week of 12/12 if needed

Thanks for the tip on the other bicarbonate recipie I may give that a go as well

I may also once leaves are wet defoliate the worst ones

I'm guessing at the mo when I was having problems at the start they weren't healthy and that's when it took hold

Al get some pics tomorrow as well, the s99 are looking real nice now #2 is really beefing up now and smells are sweet tropical with fuel #3 is straight up fuel stank now with slight sweet undertones these buds are more dense as well compared to #2
the #1 is starting to beef up now too smells funky too but it's quite leafy and less desirable at the moment probably gunna go 10wk a think on that one but the others should be quicker al scope em tomorrow

The schnapps hasn't got the arm size colas this time I've got at least 5-6 tops per plant and I reckon 3+ oz per plant on those and the next 10 days is when she really packs it on so possibly more there super frosty and smelling BEAUTIFUL

:tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

(smelling BEAUTIFUL) great nice one thats wot i like to hear i was told even b4 i got her and came here she a good stinker so im glad ill be running her at somepoint ide also like to crack at somepoint my kali crosses the livers x kali jones and livers x kalitooth see wot they throw up bet livers adds a nice stink im sure anyway hope you can keep on top of the PM lad nowt worse hey wot are the genetics of your s99 and who,s are they i was looking at my seeds yesterday and i saw greenmans shish99 and wondered if thats wot yours are anyway look forward to more updates peace brother.........:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts