What's new

Fields~of~Green's 2k flower room

F

Fields~of~Green

temps are min19 and max 23 so i turned the sun up to 2000w and increased the thermostat a little on the rad

also stopped using the tap it seems to be giving me hassle cuts are taking forever to root aswell

pics in a few days

F

Fields~of~Green

ok so the problem was my shitty water they didn't want to drink it
ive rigged up the ro unit again and they are getting ro water from now on they have been on ro for nearly a week and the plants don't droop at lights off now,and there drinking heavily
ive given then some calmag to help them green up abit,hps is making them look more yellow

im also giving them the evoponic budvenom 1 scoop per 100ltr is around 0.2ec liking it so far ive looked back at some old pics of the schnapps and shes abit infront and stacking well

max ec at the moment is 1.3
some pics at day 19 of flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the last pic is s99~3 no pics of the others but s99~1 is lanky and little bud production s99~2 smells really sweet at the mo

picture.php

:tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

looking good @FOG lad im eager to run kali soon myself she does look a gooden! atb with the rest mate...........

Last edited:
F

Fields~of~Green

oops how could i forget about the fairies dropping off some new stuff
:biggrin:

gorilla glue
blue dream
stardawg
livers
skywalker og

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Lol looking good fog my friend, I knew it would not be long before you fell off the wagon again with the new strains. ;)

SativaBreather

Veteran
lol

on another note
i think the water supply across the uk has had something added to it this year that has caused people to have problems they never had before

"HEMPEROR"

Hey @FOG is there more than 1 cut of schnaps? just i got one from a fairy way up in scotland and with another one coming just wondered could they poss be diff cuts! ive only heard of the tropicana is that the cut your running? is there a banana pheno aswel! either way cant wait to see your girls showing off there big buds.......:biggrin:

F

Fields~of~Green

Hey @FOG is there more than 1 cut of schnaps? just i got one from a fairy way up in scotland and with another one coming just wondered could they poss be diff cuts! ive only heard of the tropicana is that the cut your running? is there a banana pheno aswel! either way cant wait to see your girls showing off there big buds.......:biggrin:

there was a banana one before the tropicanna

sonic was unsure which I got but the smells taste I get match the description of the Tropicana cut 100%

I know I sent it to Scotland :tiphat:

F

Fields~of~Green

lol

on another note
i think the water supply across the uk has had something added to it this year that has caused people to have problems they never had before

think your correct there sb my water ec has gone up by .2ec too

"HEMPEROR"

ill tell ya wot it is with some water sources! a few of the water company,s have now switched from chlorine to chloramine which the plants wont drink! doesnt evap like chlorine does! i moved grow house cuz of some of the same hard water probs and now the water at my new house is that soft i get cal deficiency even using soft water nutes! my cal levels are 5 ppm here! not much higher than when i was RO,ing my water which came out at 3ppm cal! one day i may get water thats bang on perfect lol ive took a water sample to hydrotops now and they are making me a custom veg and bloom nutes so hopefully can ditch the calmag!..........:biggrin:

Last edited:

SativaBreather

Veteran
kunts, if plants wont drink it whats that say bout it? fuckers, just trying to kill us slowly

someone was telling me the other day there are 24,000 chems present in our drinking water

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Kalishnapple smell reminds me of beer as crazy as it sounds. Looking good FOG mate, I've been offline for a bit, pretty damn busy and problems with my eyes but getting better. Glad to see you're handling business....and oh yeah still a strain whore I see hehe.

Peace,
HGO

F

Fields~of~Green

@hgo is that some sort of special Irish beer :)

Gunna try get pics up at the weekend
s99#2 is blowing up real good plenty of frost and Intense smells of sweet Tropical dank ,she's either gunna be a fast finisher or a big yielder she's in front of the schnapps as it stands now and #3 is a tad behind em nice sour smells on this one though
#1 was the one that was showing resin in veg at the moment the yield is very small or she's a long flowering pheno plenty of frost on this one too smells funky sour and fruity

F

Fields~of~Green

few pics @ day 36
s99~3 my favourite out the bunch so far has the tropical smell with some funky undertones
picture.php

picture.php

s99~2
this one is loud in smell and tropical heaven looks a good yielder

picture.php

picture.php

s99~1
this one is growing weird but the smell is strait up funk the trichs feel like sandpaper too which is odd

picture.php

also the new additions have struck roots
cali blue dream
livers
stardawg
gorilla glue~4
skywalker ogk

also purchased the biotabs, aptus all in one pellets, and some autopots for some testing

"HEMPEROR"

looking good my bro glad those cuts have legs looking forwards to seeing wot you do with em! first of my lot pushed roots today so all is good in my hood! respect oh and glad to be back!............

Latest posts

Latest posts