What's new

Fields~of~Green's 2k flower room

F

Fields~of~Green

There organic materials compressed Into a tablet

You feed water oonlytill wk5 of flower then you add some bacilus and trichoderna with a sweet smelling organic nutrient once then back on water till finish

Biotabs.eu is the website there's videos there too :tiphat:
I'm not doing this for long as I'm going to be building my own soil and ammending it lightly and complimenting it with a weekly tea no aact

:tiphat:

F

Fields~of~Green

Gunna kill it with that line-up bro i literally cant wait i brought my grow back here and fuckit bro just get it posted here with a line-up like this your gunna get some interest for sure dont let the haters spoil it for the rest of us so come on bro get that thread started.........:woohoo:

I was gunna stick the s99 back in but I don't know yet it's already gunna be a clusterfuck of strains :biggrin:

I may just veg em up for moms and smoke em first s99#3 has impressed me a lot and I've grown plenty of top strains

"HEMPEROR"

Why you keepin them around there full of PM aren't they fook that clean the room and start with fresh clones or do you wanna be fighting it every grow?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Cool sounds interesting I'll read up. Maybe have a word with VG as he builds his own soil from UK supplies which can be different to those available in US.

Peace

F

Fields~of~Green

The veg room is clean as a whistle bro not a spot in sight I've got rid of pm for well over 2+ years didn't have to kill a plant then either

I'm confident I won't be seeing it again pm will not win in my garden mate I won't let it :)

F

Fields~of~Green

Cool sounds interesting I'll read up. Maybe have a word with VG as he builds his own soil from UK supplies which can be different to those available in US.

Peace

VG has a thread for organic supplies in UK which has been really helpful and jaded1 has helped me loads via pm

This is what I'm going to be doing for soil and ammendments
soil
1 part peat
1part aeration mixture or perlite diahydro seramis growstones
1part compost (vermicompost and ewc mix)

Ammentments per 28ltr soil

1/2 cup kelp meal
1/2 cup neem seed meal
1 cup insect Frass

Then a mineral mix that jaded1 sent me

Per 40ltr soil
2 cups of rock dust
1.5 cups of or this blend
3 parts dolomite lime 3parts calcium carbonate 5 parts soft rock phosphate 4 parts gypsum

I will be giving a weekly tea
seed sprout teas and the odd nutrient tea etc

10 gallon smartpots 4 per 1k light scrogged

No tilling at all just cut at base and plant new clone next to stump

E

Elev8

I think you may find that if you have PM in your flowering room then it's a given that it's in the veg room also as it is an airborne fungi not that I'm saying yours is but just that Imoe that's always been the case! A wise grower said to me just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there! But you could have just as easily brought it in from outside straight into the flower room by passing your veg room so as already said get cleaning and bleaching out fella and kill that pest! Hope you get on top ov it.

Good vibes

F

Fields~of~Green

I think you may find that if you have PM in your flowering room then it's a given that it's in the veg room also as it is an airborne fungi not that I'm saying yours is but just that Imoe that's always been the case! A wise grower said to me just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there! But you could have just as easily brought it in from outside straight into the flower room by passing your veg room so as already said get cleaning and bleaching out fella and kill that pest! Hope you get on top ov it.

Good vibes

yes it could be there but they are clean as a whistle at the moment I Am alternating between neem and multirose and keeping them as healthy as I can
the whole attic will have a sulphur bomb and high doses of ozone scrub and bleached

Sdotnoop

biotabs are the shit, know a few people getting really top results with them in autopots, a mate of a mate got well over gpw on his first ever grow with that set up, as in 1 st grow ever of any kind

F

Fields~of~Green

I've got 3 plants with biotabs going in next and one more that's the same except instead of using the tabs in the kit I have substituted them with the aptus all in one organic pellets there about the same size as the chem grown schnapps but they have slightly bigger leaves

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I wanna switch to autopots and tabs after you gave me the heads up about them. Seem spot on and from what I've read people are getting nice results.

My next lot of plants are all in soil. I'm feeding them organic bloom ferts but have been spraying calmag, silicone and maxi crop which are obviously not organic lol.

What prompted the switch to organics FOG is it just for ease?

F

Fields~of~Green

Hi pal it was mainly for ease and once I saw Sonics grow with the biotabs and how much time you save it was a no brainer for me as I am losing available free time including the weekends

I'm also giving the blumats a go in big pots of organic living soil 4 per light but the organic soil is on hold for now I want to be able to produce my own ewc and part of my compost mix
in the meantime I will be trialing the tabs and autopots and also doing big plants in coco scrogged 7 gal pots chem nutes and blumats

Looks like I've just got rid of the pm and now I've spotted spidermite when will it ever end

F

Fields~of~Green

lol never ending aint it mate?

If it's not one thing it's another

I'd rather have to deal with pm than the Borg

Any tips would be gratefull fellas

Got some harker mectin some where hopefully it's not out of date

There the twin blackspot fuckers

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
I used some of that harker mectin and estimated about 1ml per litre and they where gone after first treatment. Good luck my friend :)

F

Fields~of~Green

My Bottle says Oct 2014 still gunna use it though it's unopened

Yeah bro 1ml is what I do too

The dirt pot looks good just like smart pots but square they have handles and slots to put canes in I got the 7gal ones for some big plant scrogging

Got some ecothrive charge(10l bucket) as well to try out, I will topdress these and I will mix into coco on next run

F

Fields~of~Green

If you are in veg, dynamec is your friend!

That's the stuff I used before but the local shop hasn't got any under the counter at the moment he said he will have some in soon :tiphat:

Does anyone know what essential oils can be used for mites ?

Peppermint?

mack 10

Veteran
Dam mites are everywhere..

Re, essential oils, Lavender, and peppers is a good mix also I heard mint works too.
( get a small pot full of mint, soak in water for a few days.strain then dilute 5parts water,1 part mint)

Always good to hit them with chems then an essential oil spray,
Double whammy em.

Latest posts

Latest posts