What's new

Fields~of~Green's 2k flower room

F

Fields~of~Green

Sorry for the lack of pics cat has took a liking to the data cable and it won't work
Al see if I can get another cable and upload some pics tomorrow

:tiphat:

F

Fields~of~Green

ok I have a few pix here there 5 days old but there only veg pix
flipping the switch tonight

schnapps
picture.php

s99~3
picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

Nice and healthy canopy there FOG bro seem to be off to the best of starts so I'm subbed and watching with popcorn in hand! Top work fella......hemp!:biggrin:

9bar2014

Ive used adjustawatt 1000w before and had some issues spoke to guys at adjustawatt they said the fault safety mechanism in the ballasts picks up on the slightest fault in bulbs and won't allow the ballast to fire be worth trying different make of bulbs they assured me they had one of best return rates in the industry. That's not to say you haven't got a bad en

Thats right , i used 2 of the 1000w b4 they were on the market for sale. I was a progrow tester back in the day .cant remeber what bulbs i used but never had a problem with them.

F

Fields~of~Green

ive got a pic when you grew the killerqueen next to a can of wifebeater

picture.php

then theres some pics of yours over at /////breed/////////bay

al see if I can find em for ya

F

Fields~of~Green

little update here

these were taken a few days ago day 7 of flower, not much to look at yet

mainly kalishnapple in the pic theres an s99 that's abit slow so I had to raise her on a pot the other 2 s99's are keeping up with the kalishnapple

picture.php

picture.php

F

Fields~of~Green

looking good mate cant wait too see in 6 weeks time

hopefully some big ass buds in 6wk:tiphat:

heres the evoponic bud venom that im trying out for this grow

lots of goodness in here as well as the the pk so im told :biggrin:

advised dose:
1 scoop per 100ltr starting wk 3 each wk you add an extra scoop per 100ltr but I wont be going more than 4 scoops

each scoop weighs around 8g and there's 800g per tub

picture.php

ps

thanks buddy:ying:

9bar2014

evoponic bud venom thats a new 1 . I will keep my eyes on this thread.
I allways did well with what i used to use not sure about trying new stuff

if its not broke dont change it kind of thing .

SativaBreather

Veteran
good luck bud
only thing ya might wanna add that aint in bud venom is cal mag which aside from fixing cal/mag def also assists in uptake of pk so the plant magic fellas tell me, tho i no longer use theirs. I use the3 evo cal mag cos it cheaper, u get more for ya money and it also has aminos and molasses added

F

Fields~of~Green

good luck bud
only thing ya might wanna add that aint in bud venom is cal mag which aside from fixing cal/mag def also assists in uptake of pk so the plant magic fellas tell me, tho i no longer use theirs. I use the3 evo cal mag cos it cheaper, u get more for ya money and it also has aminos and molasses added

I got some aptus cal mag that I'm gunna use up if needed as I'm back on the tap for a while and its 0.6ec yuk
cal mag is all ways good to add at wk 4/5 does seem to help em cope when your hitting em with pk it stops em yellowing up early

You know anyone that's used the evoponic reactor stuff the one that changes colour when the water is softened correctly :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts