What's new

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

d3cryption

Veteran
Casey Jones x Chem D/C99.... I think this one will be a yielder, she's stinky, and frosty as fuck as of now... this pic was from last week....

d3cryption

Veteran
picture.php

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
looking great d3cryption

I have some lady berry kush and kushy haze going which you can follow along as well by clicking the grow journal link in my sig. Right now the lady berry kush and kushy haze are in veg awaiting sexing and then I will be cutting clones of the females and flowering them all out.

d3cryption

Veteran
looking great d3cryption

I have some lady berry kush and kushy haze going which you can follow along as well by clicking the grow journal link in my sig. Right now the lady berry kush and kushy haze are in veg awaiting sexing and then I will be cutting clones of the females and flowering them all out.

no probably.... I'm most likely, gonna pull it out today to take some more pics, and update my log... I will make sure to post a pic here.......

casey jones x chem d/c99 smells fruity....... it's ahead in pprodution, than anything else in the room.. I'm thinking this is a c99 pheno... and hopefully it's ready under 70...

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
totally agree biatchzxz

Rads genetics have done amazing things for patients here in Cali thats for sure including myself.

D3cryption - great pic and can't wait to see how that flowers out for you. One thing for sure while I grow the lbk and kushy haze is I will make sure to keep some keeper mamas this go around thats for sure!

KILLER GENETICS

Field Marshall Seeds strains are TOP SHELF through and through

d3cryption

Veteran
Yeah no doubt.... I hope one day I can test some of his near gear.....

loving this cj x

While in the room today, I was getting a whiff of the pollen chunks x's, and let me tell you, they most definitely have some interesting smells coming off them.... only thing i don't like about these, is i don't see them being done in 7-8 wks, I see them going the whole 10, maybe 11........ the extra time could be due defoliation.. but who knows, things i'm, change, after this blast i have waiting for them.....

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Med- you already know How it's done. All the best props to my FMS family. Nothing but greatness Rad creates. The crosses are just superb quality genetics. So beautiful and just always one of the prettiest when grown no bs I'm always confident in the genetics. They always turn out better than anticipated. Always uniform.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
casey jones crossed to anything = ftw, always seems to put on some shoulders.

d3, is the pollen chuck youre talkin bout made by Core?

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
yeah I know, just was wondering. the base pc was nice, ive ran it and his(core) mongrul before. nice genetic mix though all together, itd be crazy if the purple from the peewee in the pc came thru at all.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi dude :wave:
he looks like a deadly combination of parents. This cross is a good yielder. I look forward to more pictures on a plant and buds ...Yes, you are right with smell, it will be after the Chem99 sweet&fruit. I believe that you will be satisfied. Of course, it will be able to keep FMS beans. Appears crosses with Casey Jones, and other excellent crosses as was customary with us. I will add more information when it becomes current.

Hi dude
I follow your grow journal and see that the "LED" lighting has a good growth. The plants look healthy and uniformly. I think that will be a good female/male ratio. I have 8 or 9 female of 11 LBK seeds. KushyHaze we're giving to flower for a few days. I look forward to more pic´s and videos in grow Journal and in this thread. It´s my honour to read, FMS gears are good for patients in Calii and all the nice words and support for FMS Collective.
Big thank´s for everyone friends, testers & lovers of FMS Collective. :thank you:

Hi bro
thank you for your constant support. :respect:
Does the joy to read these word´s. I believe that you have will the seeds soon at home. Genetics for our hybrid´s searching carefully and we have combination best parents. Carefully test germination and the quality of the seeds. Everything is possible, but working on better conditions for greater quality FMS Collective gear´s. :smokeit:

Hi bro
We have in the tools beautiful phen Casey Jones "Peri" cut ". Is extreme growth and branching, thin stems with big buds full of resin. Yeah, you're right. Pollen Chuck is from CORE, and we still have the similar mother as CORE. It's a perfect hybrid and popular for grower´s. We'll do a cross with the HappyBrother Bx1 male. It may be interesting cross.

Thank´s everyone mate´s for visit and nice words in this thread. :thank you:
All collective working on new crosses, selections for search new parent´s and new crosses.
First job is search best LadyBerryKush male (Anaberry phen) for make Anberry Bx1 seeds.
Next job is "Orange Madness" for search pure orange smell form CaliChunk crosses and her generations. I now doing CaliChunk/NLA x CaliChunk seeds and selection of CaliChunk#8 x NLA.
I need reveg. CaliChunk mother, because it´s last living female.
Next project is Sour Collision, select from 50 seeds for search best parents for next generation, and on other´s crosses.
They begun new selections Blue Monkey & EngeHaze for HighFlyingHaze project. Plane is combination best sativa male with my ssh/nla.
A few weeks back are lost most genetic´s tools, we have to work on restoring tools and more on new gear´s now
Definitely lost Kusharella and CHemDogD/C99 male´s and some mother´s. Of course, so new bugun slection´s crosses.
We still have power and inclination to work on and make everyone happy. Some ends and another begins. We will do everything so that even better. Patience brings best medicine.

P.S. Add some new pic´s from my green place.

Cheers
Radva

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here some pic´s of testing LadyBerryKush seeds and searching similar phen of my last phen. So far, it looks like that we could find.
Plant´s are fairly uniform, with small differences. Only one plant is more on Anaberry side. Other´s plant are good combination with parents. Pic´s are four, or five days old and two weeks on a flowreing. I look forward to more weeks of flowering.
Next and more pic´s and information of LadyBerryKush bring again a week.

LadyBerryKush #5
picture.php

LadyBerryKush #3
picture.php

LadyBerryKush #2
picture.php

LadyBerryKush #7
picture.php

LadyBerryKush #6
picture.php

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next pic´s and information will be on Sour Collision. On flowering are two female and one male is ready to releasing pollen. Have suprisingly lover growth as expected. They more show in a later flowering. Male is very good branching and he looks a mix of SfvOgKush/ECSD (70/30) side. Pollen with male will be captured and saved.

Here some pic´s

Sour Collision #2
picture.php

Sour Collision #2
picture.php

Sour Collision #6
picture.php

First testing Sour Collision from seeds
picture.php

First testing Sour Collision from seeds
picture.php

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello bro´s & FAM :wave:
I was a few days back when in control of the selection of Kushy´Haze. On the selection used 20 seeds,all seeds germination without no problem. I bought 20 plants for the choose of the best female & male to the keeper for the next project. The seeds sprout and were replanted gradually, because the different size of the plants. They all look healthy, with extreme potential growth and good branching. The leaves are large and have a bright green color. Show as a vigorous plants with good stability. Plants ready for the cut from the lower branches and switch to blossom in the next days. I discovered plants with the desired characteristics in growth, more tracked. All of the plants in the soil/coconut mix in a 50/50 ratio. I used fertilizer BioBizz FishMix in one watering. And here's a few shots of some of Kushy "Haze. :plant grow:

Group shot
picture.php

Kushy´Haze (more kushy phen)
picture.php

Kushy´Haze (similarly my last Kushy´Haze)
picture.php

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here some few shot´s of prettiest Kushy´Haze

Kushy´Haze (very good growth and branching)
picture.php

picture.php

Kushy´Haze (more on kusharella side)
picture.php

picture.php

More shot´s of this selection in my album Kushy´Haze.
Next inforomation and shot´s will be during the two week´s.

I soon turn on fms-collective web.

Take care mate´s

Ra2

d3cryption

Veteran
Cut and paste from my thread....

Pollen chuck x chem D/c99

First I want to be honest about this one..... this strain was at the bottom of my list of keepers, and expectations..... As of last week, I changed my mind... I'm starting to see the male chem d/c99 that radvancan uses cuts through everything it touches.... ALL phenos of this cross became some of the best smelling plants in the garden....... Only problem i have with this strain and pheno is. they're not really yielders, and I though they were gonna be 7-8 weekers.. I'm pretty sure they all going 70+ days.... on the other hand they are frosty as shit.............smells range from grapefruit to pineapples and everything inbetween lol....

picture.php

Casey Jones x chem d/c99:
Now you guys hear me talking about this one everything I make a post in the thread... This plant is my favorite in the botnet... I'm talking yield, ,smell, frostiness, everything..........at first c99 was dominating this cross in the smell department..... it's still fruit on first smell, but now the chem D is starting to come through heavy!!!!!!! I have to admit, I wanted smell out of every plant I have... but with this one, I quickly get annoyed by the smell after a few hours because it lingers around.... My girl made my wash my hand 4 times one day..... still nothing work........ I'm pretty sure by day 70 the smell on this one will definitely be offensive ( almost there ).......... All in all this is my favorites in the botnet........ I want to run this one next round... but my dog ate both clones of it, so I'll have to reveg this one.. it will be ran again....... anyway ever take a clone at day 40? lol..

picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Wow those all look amazing. The sour collision. Amaaaazing wanna see more. Love the cross. Wants the info on that. Super interested. All those are a delight. Pheno hunting ? Funnn

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
I wanna see more and more pictures. I love them. I can't get enough. Whats the differencd between the CC, and sour collision. Maybe I already know. But I'm a little tired and can't think straight figured I'd ask :)

Latest posts

Latest posts