What's new

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

P

pyratth

Hi mate
Thank you for the nice words.
If you have time and opportunity, I would like to see growth LadyBerryKush with you.
I believe that at the end you will find a plant that you love.
Personally, I now also test the new beans, and I look pheno, had the last of two seeds. Beautiful indica, buds hard as a rock with lots of resin. (therefore the working title The White Lady) The smell is expressive, sour-earthy-blueberry. The effect is very strong and appropriate bedtime.

Plant very resistant to mold and therefore can be grown outdoors.

I look forward to once again start to grow this beauty.

View Image

View Image

View Image
Hi bro... :)

Sry, I gave the seeds to a friend, but I think you'll see them grow here anyway... ;)

After have seeing your pictures, I grumble serious... :biggrin:

Sunka bro, make good use ! :bow:

sensi23

Veteran
Kusherella-harvest day

Kusherella-harvest day

hello finally chop day of this beauty..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya FAM :wave:
Radva is back and seeds LadyBerryKush and Kushyhaze are ready.
Also some interesting bonus for people who are willing to test. Write PM. (Milo XXX, medmaker 420)
Still looking for 3 people for testing.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all friends
Here a couple of image testing new seeds.
I wrote start new seeds 3-4 weeks ago.

Specifically, it is a test:
- LadyBerryKush
- Kushy'Haze
- Sour Collision
- Costal Collision F2

and I added him to the last seeds of Karma:
- Happy Brother Bx1

Last night I did test cuts, which then give it to flower at my house. During the week I'd have a dig and all the mothers and male, which moves the work forward again slightly.

And here's a few shots of how it all looks.

LadyBerryKush
picture.php

LadyBerryKush
picture.php

Sour Collision
picture.php

Sour Collision
picture.php

Costal Collision F2
picture.php

Another couple of shots can be found as always in album.

I look forward that I'm here again with you friends.

Have a nice Sunday and enjoy the summer.

Take Care FAM !!!

F

Fluffy Clouds

nice plants! dude :biggrin: im sure sour collision will be stronger than straight riri... hopefully cc male can bring that lemon thing to the Sour...

keep it up!

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice plants! dude :biggrin: im sure sour collision will be stronger than straight riri... hopefully cc male can bring that lemon thing to the Sour...

keep it up!

I also hope that it will be a good combination. We will see what will happen in my test, and the subsequent selection of Reskarator. It looks like a good combo. Diesel and lemon, it will treat.
Of course I have a male CC meetings at home, but also SSHxNLA and a few others. During the absence, I almost came to a single male sfvogkusc99, but fortunately reveg. acted male rescued without any problems.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Pretty soon you will see FMS grown 100% under L.E.D.

I've done did the hps thing and time for me to see what leds have to offer me (-;

I think that field marshall genetics are the way to really see what these different led lights that I will be testing can or can't do.

What is everyone growing in within the FMS Family? What is your medium of choice so far and what nutes is everyone playing with.

I personally am doing a soilless mix odds are with either gh lucas forumula with maxibloom or micro/bloom and supplement with unsulfured molasses and kool bloom as needed.

Run my ph in the 5.8 to 6.4 range depending on the medium but I tend to let my ph go up and down "somewhat".

Latest posts

Latest posts