The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Sweet Rad!

Germinating the strains as we speak and will be posting the videos

Can't wait to see how those two strains do under the LED's

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i have some aca kush bean that arent getting any younger...i either need to pop or pass them along. i think FMS is the shit!

medmaker420

Veteran
I have grown out the Aca and loved that as well. Currently growing the lady berry kush and kushy haze under 100% led grow lights. Check my sig for my grow diary thread which has pics of my previously grown lady berry kush under 600 watt hps grow lights.

I can't wait to see how they differ growth wise as I will be running it under a 600 watt led panel.

d3cryption

Veteran
is it safe to say that pollen chuck x chemD/c99, and casey jones x chemD/c99 would be 70+ day strains ? or would the c99 bring the time down?

d3cryption

Veteran
My chemm99 took70 days

Yeah , the chem99 I ran by mooch went 70-77 days...

fwiw, I just found out the pollen chuck x chem d/c99 is 7-8 wks

and casey jones x chem d/c99 is 10 wks...

Ahhhh, atleast I don't have to wait until december now ............ gonna be a okay thanksgiving .. lol..

medmaker420

Veteran
I love strains that finish in under 8 weeks. They are great especially when you are out of meds, they setup so well once you get a perpetual going that having fresh meds every 8 weeks can never be a bad thing.

d3cryption

Veteran
What strainss truly finish in 8 weeks?

herijuana and jackberry were 8 wk'ers... always let them go 9 though......

I'm gonna try and pull these pollen chuck x chem d/c99's at 8 wks,,, if not 8 they might just run a full 10 wk's that way my nute schedule can stay the same for all plants.......

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya everyone :wave:
The situation is better and so we bring new information and footage.
Died some mothers and males, I would never do some hybrids. Life goes on and similarly FMS and working on other projects.
Gradually also improve facilities and conditions to be able to bring new hybrids.
Because they lose almost all the tools to grow, virtually all build from the beginning. Now at home 1 x 600 for the flower to grow yet 250 W.
Still faithful BioBizz, doing substrate with LightMix and Coco. I use a 50:50 mix. Provide nutrition fertilizer FishMix & Bloom.
Unable to test all phena now, so it will be one more round.
This round also try to do some testing Anaberry BX1 seeds.
Maybe I'll do other seeds as possible.
Plan is now to find the most similar to the last LadyBerryKush mums.
Further test and look for interesting phen Sour Collision and Coastal CollisionF2.
So far everything is going fine, and I hope it will continue.
Now some shots of the flowers from the beginning.

Take care everyone :joint:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coastal Collision F2 & Sour Collision

Coastal Collision F2 & Sour Collision

Coastal Collision F2 #3
picture.php

Coastal Collision F2 #3
picture.php

Sour Collision # 2
picture.php