What's new

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran

I just dug this up. My first Ladyberry run. Under the most minimal conditions possible to find me a keeper and to see what she could do . Figured id post er back up to show how pretty she can get

BURN

Veteran
My LBK

My LBK

I have 2 LBK phenos
20days flowering
1:Smaller increase :
picture.php

2:
picture.php

:thank you:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello friends,
you have everyone beautiful shot´s on LadyBerryKush.
It can be seen that holds the whole uniformity. Test and selection at my house on 62 day flowering.
Flushing is 14 days. 5 of 6 females are mature and ready for harvest. My favorite is # 7 I am waiting impatiently for the first smoke testing.

LadyBerryKush #2
picture.php

LadyBerryKush #2
picture.php

LadyBerryKush #2
picture.php

LadyBerryKush #6
picture.php

LadyBerryKush #6
picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
Hello Buddler :wave:
Thank´s for visiting in this thread. :thank you:

You have opportunity to support ICMag and my work. Last 5 days at the end of the auction in seedbay.

Seedbay fundraiser

Take care
&
puff pass :joint:
HI Radvancan keep up the great work,you got some great crosses, i will look into gettin some beans and will post some pics ,and will follow your work..:tiphat:Buddler

cmart913

Ya count me in . Id love to test any of those,, Ive been growing indoors for 10 yrs. I have plenty of space and I'd be willing to do a full grow journal. I live in the midwest (michigan) so if you are looking for outdoor gow tests I'd have to wait till summer.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
looking great fellas!

I have some lbk and kushy haze that is almost finished. I will be getting shots and yield data soon. I LOVE these strains!

So when are you going to go live Field Marshall Seeds and start getting listed on all the seed banks? seedbou, tude etc?

To your successful future rad!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to update you. So I have a whole tent dedicated to FMS gear at the moment. Gonna post some pics soon as I get to a computer. So far I Beliebe I have a Coastal Collision female. Other CCs are male unfortunate. LBK, Chemkush haven't showed sex yet. Hopefully in the next day or 2 I will have final female male ratio for you as well as some nice pictures looking.beautik regardless though

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Here Check em. Out

Group Shot..

a Coastal Collision Veg

picture.php

Check it , Here is 3 Different Versions of the Sour OG/Coastal Collision... The one in the Middle is the Field Marshall one that i literally just put into flower . hence not even tall as the other ones.. But sure as hell will be .That girl has so many different branchs and what not. Gonna be a nice yielder..Shes my favorite of the bunch and not just saying that because im in here
picture.php

Attachments

• image_2.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image_16.jpg
    image_16.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
picture.php

Heres a Coastal Collision f2 that ive been doing some training and supercrop on.. trying to really get this chick to her full potential before i toss in her flower chamber and scrog her out.. Any tips you have for me Ra2.. As far as flowering time or maybe what she likes or dislikes etc.. shes def a beauty ill tell ya Sorry for the crappy picture quality. I was in a rush.. Im going to take some more photos of the rest of the tent of all FMS

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
ChemKush - Also Training the shit out of em. Bending supercropping Pinching.l. THe whole nine.. trying to have em branch out as much as possible

picture.php

Group Shot of the Field Marshall Tent :) Dedicated to you Rad
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts