What's new

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

packerfan79

Veteran
Good morning Packerfan.
I hope you get some good news about the new job soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
I think you've mentioned your brother in law before and he sounds like a piece of work. Those kind of drunks are unstoppable and you should try to get all the alcohol out of the house if there is any left. It's sad for the guy and obviously for the family. I hope he isn't staying much longer for your sake.
I've heard great things about those penis envy shrooms. I've heard they can be really strong and you might want to start with a small dose. Some super intense things happen when you get a really high dose. I usually take enough to get a great buzz but not enough to melt my face off LOL. I'm actually thinking about getting a spore kit and trying my hand at fungus farming.
I hope your new batch is good and a 4/20 harvest would be epic!

I usually sick to an 8th when I eat shrooms. I try to do it on a fairly empty stomach. I have a phish head buddy who fast for 24 hours, I don't think you need to go that far. Lol. I have done some reading on farming fungus, seems easier than growing good bud. I have a couple friends who have grown them over the years. Me and a friend were talking about blowing out an8x 10 room for fungal farming. It never came to fruition. The key is cleanliness. Like lab clean.

Yeah, the wife stashed all th liquor away. I rarely drink, so it's kinda strange to me. I have known some people who literally drank themselves to death. Alcohol is a strange drug, to be legal. Considering all the drugs with health benefits that are illegal.

Hope you are staying warm out in that frozen Tundra.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening guys
hope you all are having a great monday
the mrs is still in pain but doing a lot better
we spent the weekend treating her leg using ice and heat
plus we did a lot of stretching that seemed to help loosen her up
/ i also made her this tea out of some erl a friend gave me; ginger, lemon and coconut oil plus a big dollop of goo
she was finally able to sleep through the night, which meant i was able to sleep through the night...thumbs up!
i tried on fo those fungus kits you would get out of htmag back in the day; it worked and was fun
mycology would be totally fun on a small scale but i think to go big it would take a lot of prep like you said
/totally clean room type shit
yes, this was the same guy i grew at last year, and i will bring it up next time i go over
im am sure he wont mind and like you said he really enjoyed it last time
that would be rad if you could post up a pic or two fiddy
some green, the scene, anything my man!
it would be fun for us to share in your adventure and i hope its a total fun time!

Fiddynut

I usually sick to an 8th when I eat shrooms. I try to do it on a fairly empty stomach. I have a phish head buddy who fast for 24 hours, I don't think you need to go that far. Lol. I have done some reading on farming fungus, seems easier than growing good bud. I have a couple friends who have grown them over the years. Me and a friend were talking about blowing out an8x 10 room for fungal farming. It never came to fruition. The key is cleanliness. Like lab clean.

Yeah, the wife stashed all th liquor away. I rarely drink, so it's kinda strange to me. I have known some people who literally drank themselves to death. Alcohol is a strange drug, to be legal. Considering all the drugs with health benefits that are illegal.

Hope you are staying warm out in that frozen Tundra.

Good afternoon Packerfan.
I usually have a little snack before taking shrooms myself. It probably delays the come up but I seem to have less upset stomach that way. A 24 hour fast sounds crazy, I've never gone a whole day without eating and that seems silly, but phish heads are silly LOL.
Yes I've also heard that they fungus is east to grow but you need sterile conditions. I think you can get all the spore syringe and medium pre bagged and ready to go these days and it makes it idiot proof. I'm going to research soon and I'll post up what I find.
I'm staying warm enough but can't wait to get down to Alabama next week where I can get back to some t-shirt weather.

Fiddynut

happening guys
hope you all are having a great monday
the mrs is still in pain but doing a lot better
we spent the weekend treating her leg using ice and heat
plus we did a lot of stretching that seemed to help loosen her up
/ i also made her this tea out of some erl a friend gave me; ginger, lemon and coconut oil plus a big dollop of goo
she was finally able to sleep through the night, which meant i was able to sleep through the night...thumbs up!
i tried on fo those fungus kits you would get out of htmag back in the day; it worked and was fun
mycology would be totally fun on a small scale but i think to go big it would take a lot of prep like you said
/totally clean room type shit
yes, this was the same guy i grew at last year, and i will bring it up next time i go over
im am sure he wont mind and like you said he really enjoyed it last time
that would be rad if you could post up a pic or two fiddy
some green, the scene, anything my man!
it would be fun for us to share in your adventure and i hope its a total fun time!

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
I had a nice relaxing Monday myself. I needed it after being up way past my bed time on Sunday. The drive to mad town and back on Sunday night was tough. It was make your own lane on the interstate and there were cars off the road every couple miles. Driving in the blowing snow can be hipnotic and it's easy to get disoriented. We made it home safe and had a great time. The pre party and the making show were so packed with people that I couldn't get any good pics. I liked the venue and will go back for more shows there. All in all people were well behaved and a good time was had by everyone that I saw. For an indoor venue there sure was a lot of weed being smoked inside. As soon as the music started it seemed like 2500 people all lit up at once. I smelled a lot of great bud but didn't get to share with others or sample any of theirs. Security was really cool about the puffing and I didn't see them hassling anyone.
I'm glad to hear that the Mrs is feeling better. Stretching and icing sounds like it's helping and that tea can't hurt either. I hope she is back to 100% soon and you guys can get out and ride those bikes.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sounds like a fun show fiddy and im glad you made it home safe
it sounds like a cool venue
it can be hard to get around sometimes in a crowd and its sometimes hard to tell who is cool and who is just there to mooch
/the last show we went to was bunk with a bunch of hands out but noone else having weed
you dont want to be seen as the guy going around dishing out weed but at the same time i am pretty good about passing the joint around
thats good that there were a lot of head there and im sure you guys had a fun time
we got the mrs on some ibuprofen, pain pills and muscle relaxers; the ibuprofin seems to really help her and the muscle relaxers and pain med help her sleep
she just wont slow down which kind of bothers me, but i cant make her stop and all her busy living
hope you are all caught up on your sleep and ready for the week

Fiddynut

that sounds like a fun show fiddy and im glad you made it home safe
it sounds like a cool venue
it can be hard to get around sometimes in a crowd and its sometimes hard to tell who is cool and who is just there to mooch
/the last show we went to was bunk with a bunch of hands out but noone else having weed
you dont want to be seen as the guy going around dishing out weed but at the same time i am pretty good about passing the joint around
thats good that there were a lot of head there and im sure you guys had a fun time
we got the mrs on some ibuprofen, pain pills and muscle relaxers; the ibuprofin seems to really help her and the muscle relaxers and pain med help her sleep
she just wont slow down which kind of bothers me, but i cant make her stop and all her busy living
hope you are all caught up on your sleep and ready for the week

For sure the show was great and we had a blast. I think that the weather made it tough to have the usual type of vending and party favors because the bar and venue were so packed that you couldn't really get to the guy on the other side even if you knew he had some goodies and no one was hanging outside doing business because it was so snowy and windy. The drive there was slow going but the drive home was super stressful. I only had like 4 beers before the show and had the last one just as the show was starting so I was sober but tired after a long day. Usually deadheads are good about sharing and puffing each other down but I think that people were trying to keep a low profile because it was an indoor venue and passing joints makes it easy to spot you. For instance at the last dead and co show in Boulder last year we brought close to 20 joints to pass and got many more than that passed to us and beers bought for us too. I think the freedom of the outdoor venue made that possable out there.
It sounds like your Mrs has a good approach to healing. Ibuprofen is a good drug for aches and pains and muscle relaxers are usually very helpful as well. I remember learning in collage anatomy and physiology that muscles are some of the slowest healing tissue in the body. Bones and muscles take time to heal but I'm sure she just wants to get back to normal. I remember when I was supposed to be taking it easy after my hernia surgery but it just didn't feel right to sit around doing nothing. It's not easy to take it easy sometimes. I hope she feels better soon and I'm sending positive vibes your way bud.
Here are a couple shots of Sunday's show I got from the venues Facebook page. These guys really rock!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
rad fiddy!
that looks like a nice concert venue for sure!
for some reason i imagined it was a lot smaller but the stage looks pretty good sized for a local spot
i can dig not wanting to be too open passing stuff around at an intimate indoor spot especially if you are holding a decent stash
sounds like you got back as much as you gave away at the co show
that is the way its supposed to be, at least it was back in the day
a little appreciation goes a long way
im with you bro and dont like to drive even if ive only had a couple drinks
its one thing to just go down the road but i always feel better once ive touched down safe and sound
the mrs is doing better but the hardest part for her is slowing down
like you said, she has a hard time taking it easy even when she knows it for her own good
at least during the weekend i could keep feeding her eatables throughout the day to keep her super mellow
i think tonight after dinner we are going to chow down on some treats, at least she will be able to rest up another day
so do you have any plans for the weekend?
whats on the menu brother? with the mrs laid up im planning on keeping things simple but i have this crazy craving for fried chcken
not that i want to make it myself but i could totally go for a bucket of the crispy from kfc

Fiddynut

rad fiddy!
that looks like a nice concert venue for sure!
for some reason i imagined it was a lot smaller but the stage looks pretty good sized for a local spot
i can dig not wanting to be too open passing stuff around at an intimate indoor spot especially if you are holding a decent stash
sounds like you got back as much as you gave away at the co show
that is the way its supposed to be, at least it was back in the day
a little appreciation goes a long way
im with you bro and dont like to drive even if ive only had a couple drinks
its one thing to just go down the road but i always feel better once ive touched down safe and sound
the mrs is doing better but the hardest part for her is slowing down
like you said, she has a hard time taking it easy even when she knows it for her own good
at least during the weekend i could keep feeding her eatables throughout the day to keep her super mellow
i think tonight after dinner we are going to chow down on some treats, at least she will be able to rest up another day
so do you have any plans for the weekend?
whats on the menu brother? with the mrs laid up im planning on keeping things simple but i have this crazy craving for fried chcken
not that i want to make it myself but i could totally go for a bucket of the crispy from kfc

Yep it's a nice new venue that just opened last fall. It holds about 2500 people, but it seemed like it was more full than capacity on Sunday. There wasn't hardly anywhere to go if you didn't want to be shoulder to shoulder with others. Anyone feeling claustrophobic would have had to go outside to get away for a bit.
You are so right that a bit of appreciation goes a long way. I like to do nice things for others and give freely but if there wasn't any reciprocation eventually even the kindest of people would stop giving.
I use to drink and drive a lot. Here where things are spread out and there's not much public transportation I grew up in a drinking and driving culture. But things have changed here and it's big trouble for DWI's these days. I got one a few years back and don't want another. I got busted just after they changed the limit from .10 to .08...I blew a .09 and wasn't a danger to anyone on the road that night but they still hauled me off to jail and it was a huge pain to get my license back.
I think you have the right idea to keep the edibles comming. It will help her relax and maybe stay off her leg a bit more.
I don't have a lot of plans for this weekend. I have to get everything ready and packed for our trip to 'bama. We are leaving a week from today and it's comming up quickly. It will be nice to get away for a few days. Fried chicken sounds great! I'm always in the mood for fried chicken and I have to remember to get some when I'm down south next week.
I hope your week is going well brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh ma, i bet you will get some good fried chicken down south
be sure to let us know how it goes and if you do find a good chicken shack, graba pic of the plate!
i never got a dui but i do my best not to drive when i drink
i guess my best wasnt good enough and now the mrs and the kids will drive me around on the weekends
i appreciate their concern and dont argue
even tho ive never had problems behind the wheel i know i would blow heavy if i was ever pulled over
one thing the bac dosent take into account is imparement and if i dident feel safe i would not be behind the wheel
tyhe problem is im a bigger dude plus i drink frequently, so while a few driinks will put me over the limit im nowhere near intoxicated
but its one of those things where i dont want to take chances
that sounds like a great venue fiddy
a couple thousand people isnt a bad crowd for a local band so im sure they attract a lot of good shows
i hope you get to check the spot out again
hope you get all packed up and are ready for your trip down south
speaking of down south, where are our friends from down that way?
drop in and say hello next time you guys are around

Fiddynut

oh ma, i bet you will get some good fried chicken down south
be sure to let us know how it goes and if you do find a good chicken shack, graba pic of the plate!
i never got a dui but i do my best not to drive when i drink
i guess my best wasnt good enough and now the mrs and the kids will drive me around on the weekends
i appreciate their concern and dont argue
even tho ive never had problems behind the wheel i know i would blow heavy if i was ever pulled over
one thing the bac dosent take into account is imparement and if i dident feel safe i would not be behind the wheel
tyhe problem is im a bigger dude plus i drink frequently, so while a few driinks will put me over the limit im nowhere near intoxicated
but its one of those things where i dont want to take chances
that sounds like a great venue fiddy
a couple thousand people isnt a bad crowd for a local band so im sure they attract a lot of good shows
i hope you get to check the spot out again
hope you get all packed up and are ready for your trip down south
speaking of down south, where are our friends from down that way?
drop in and say hello next time you guys are around

Yep, for sure I'm really looking forward to some authentic southern fried chicken and maybe a few other regional specialties. I regret not getting enough local food last year when I was down there and I'm not going to make that mistake this time. Last year I was really focused on my diet and keeping the weight comming off. This year I don't need to be so concerned about it. Bring on the biscuits and gravy!
Having a driver is the best of both worlds. You can have a good time and know that your getting home safe. And not having to worry about getting busted is a win too. I'm totally with you on BAC not telling the whole story. In a perfict world we would all have our own BAC limits based on how well we drive. But that would mean extensive testing and that probably isn't practical. I'm like you and I drink frequently and have a decent tolerance so I'm over the limit before I even feel a buzz. As much as I don't like the idea of self driving cars they might be the answer for eliminating drunk driving. From what I've seen its not the people who are borderline impaired that are the ones out driving the wrong way down the interstate and killing people but that's who the laws are cracking down on. Either way getting busted sucks and you are wise to avoid it.
I harvested the gorilla girl this week and I've got to get her all dry and in jars before I leave next week. I also have to transplant and get the next round ready for the flip. Im not going to try to presex them this time I'll just put all 6 in flower and look for balls. I'm going to use slightly smaller pots this time to see how that affects things. I also have to take cuts of the gorilla girl and put them in the cloner. They are slow to root and veg so it will take at least 8 weeks untill they are ready for the next run.
It's going to be a busy weekend with getting packed, getting the car ready for the trip and all that goes with that. You are right we haven't heard much from our southern brothers in a while. And it's been way too long since Floridian has dropped in. I hope everyone is well and busy in your gardens.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happy friday brother!
hope you had a great week
when do you leave for you vacation?
i remember last year and how dedicated you ere to getting back in shape!
im with you and thing you can treat yourself while on vacation
how often do you get a chance to eat read deal southern cooking?
you have done a great job my man and i tihnk you have earned a few cheat days
once you get back home and things start to warm up you wont have any problem getting back on track
be sure to try it all and take an extra bite just for me!
that a great news about your plants and im sure you can get them dried enough to get them into jars
depending on temps and humidity it souldent be a huge problem but if needed a fan circulating the air would really help the drying process
what are you planning on running this next round?
sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you fiddy
keep kicking ass brother!

Rodehazrd

Hello Jungle Tribe
Happy trails Fiddy. Hope you have a good trip. Eat the fish if you want to avoid extra fats. No shortage of fresh fish in the south. Just watch the carbs you'll be fine and not too guilty.

I have a strangeness in my LBLXskunkXgoji. I'm seeing only two pheno's , a bushy wide leaf and a more skinny more narrow leaf one.
I popped 20 seeds and got 18 nice vigorous plants. I have been slipping them into the flower room as I have room and finally have all 18 in there. 12 have been in there for several weeks and well they're all female. The first 12 anyway and I'm seeing female preflowers on the other 6. So was my late goji really a Hermie? I had thought it was female but these wern't little nanners. It had big full male tops. He was in a corner and not as tall as some so I missed it for a while and when I discovered it I pulled it and put it into the worm bin right away without much examination. I had hoped to make some f2's from this cross but now with a Hermie ancestor I have pause. Should I continue to breed with one of the clones?
I plan to add the HPS back in the flower room today. I got a new ballast. I'm not seeing much out of the elfinstone under the cheap LED's I got in there now. They did well in veg but not fattening up big nugs like I had with the HPS. I plan to hang it in the middle and have a 1k led on each side. The room is 5x8 with a cable down the middle so I just slide the lights back and forth as needed. Hopefully I get enough light for all the plants I had planned on pulling some boys.:peacock:

Fiddynut

happy friday brother!
hope you had a great week
when do you leave for you vacation?
i remember last year and how dedicated you ere to getting back in shape!
im with you and thing you can treat yourself while on vacation
how often do you get a chance to eat read deal southern cooking?
you have done a great job my man and i tihnk you have earned a few cheat days
once you get back home and things start to warm up you wont have any problem getting back on track
be sure to try it all and take an extra bite just for me!
that a great news about your plants and im sure you can get them dried enough to get them into jars
depending on temps and humidity it souldent be a huge problem but if needed a fan circulating the air would really help the drying process
what are you planning on running this next round?
sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you fiddy
keep kicking ass brother!

How was your weekend brother? I was busy with the usual stuff plus I transplanted all 6 LBL crosses into final pots on Sunday. I'm going to soak them really well and put them in the flower tent on Thursday before I leave town. I've noticed that there seems to be room for more roots in my usual pots so I'm trying smaller pots on this run to see how that affects things. I'm also putting all 6 into the flower tent and I've never had more than 4 in there before so the smaller pots should give me some room and flexibility. It would be nice if all 6 were lady's but I'm not sure I'll get that lucky. Anyway I want to get them soaked and in the flower tent right before I leave so that my bro dosent have much to do while I'm gone. He should be able to handle watering them one or two times. I have to get cuts of the gorilla girl into the cloner before I leave too. We also had my aunt over for her birthday party on Sunday. She wanted a brunch so we did bacon, hash browns, fruit and scrambled eggs. Her and my uncle are downsizing so after brunch we went to her house and picked out a couple of pieces of furniture that she is going to give to us. We also went through her album collection and got about 30 or so LP's.
The gorilla girl that I chopped last week is just about dry and I should be in good shape for being able to leave it in jars while I'm gone. I only got 4 jars but it was just the one plant. I am curious about how she will do next time when I run her with her 3 twin sisters.
We leave Thursday so I've only got a couple more days to get shit together for the trip. I still need to pack and get all of Eggo's stuff together. It looks like it's going to be a busy couple days.
I hope you had a great weekend and your week is off to an awesome start brother!

Fiddynut

Hello Jungle Tribe
Happy trails Fiddy. Hope you have a good trip. Eat the fish if you want to avoid extra fats. No shortage of fresh fish in the south. Just watch the carbs you'll be fine and not too guilty.

I have a strangeness in my LBLXskunkXgoji. I'm seeing only two pheno's , a bushy wide leaf and a more skinny more narrow leaf one.
I popped 20 seeds and got 18 nice vigorous plants. I have been slipping them into the flower room as I have room and finally have all 18 in there. 12 have been in there for several weeks and well they're all female. The first 12 anyway and I'm seeing female preflowers on the other 6. So was my late goji really a Hermie? I had thought it was female but these wern't little nanners. It had big full male tops. He was in a corner and not as tall as some so I missed it for a while and when I discovered it I pulled it and put it into the worm bin right away without much examination. I had hoped to make some f2's from this cross but now with a Hermie ancestor I have pause. Should I continue to breed with one of the clones?
I plan to add the HPS back in the flower room today. I got a new ballast. I'm not seeing much out of the elfinstone under the cheap LED's I got in there now. They did well in veg but not fattening up big nugs like I had with the HPS. I plan to hang it in the middle and have a 1k led on each side. The room is 5x8 with a cable down the middle so I just slide the lights back and forth as needed. Hopefully I get enough light for all the plants I had planned on pulling some boys.:peacock:

Good afternoon Rodehazrd.
Thanks man I'm really looking forward to a vacation. I'm sure that if I just eat decent portion sizes I'll be fine. And even if I game a pound or two it will come right off when I get back to the routine.
My hope is that your just getting lucky with the first 12 plants being all females. An intersex plant has to have both parts and it dosent sound like that was the case. I'm really not sure if a female plant can change to a male plant but I've never seen it in my garden. It looks like you will have to wait and see if any of the 6 others are males. If not then maybe you can do some stress testing with some of the plants and see if they herm on you. If you have the time and space it would be worth working with them to see what you get, if not maybe trash them and start the project over with a for sure male.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happy monday fiddy! hope your week is starting off on the right foot
that was so nice of you to host a party for your auntie! what a great idea to have a birthday brunch
taters, bacon and scrambled eggs are all solid choices!
i made this peanut butter french toast thsi weekend and it was bomb
ive been totally craving protein lately but am trying to keep my red/fatty meat consumption reasonable
so i figured i would make a peanut butter sandwich sunday morning
the mrs was making french toast so i made the peanut butter sandwich then frenched toasted the bad boy!
it was super good with the peanut butter being kind of warm and the mrs put jelly on hers
dank
sounds like a solid plan for the garden and im sure your brother can handle his end
im interesting in your results with more containers
its a comon topic when growing clones, more smaller plants or fewer big ones
i think you have your system dialed and cant wait to see your findings!
so what albums did she have? thats rad you were able to score 30 new records man!
loves me that old wax!
you have an awesome week too brother, when are you guys heading out ?

Fiddynut

happy monday fiddy! hope your week is starting off on the right foot
that was so nice of you to host a party for your auntie! what a great idea to have a birthday brunch
taters, bacon and scrambled eggs are all solid choices!
i made this peanut butter french toast thsi weekend and it was bomb
ive been totally craving protein lately but am trying to keep my red/fatty meat consumption reasonable
so i figured i would make a peanut butter sandwich sunday morning
the mrs was making french toast so i made the peanut butter sandwich then frenched toasted the bad boy!
it was super good with the peanut butter being kind of warm and the mrs put jelly on hers
dank
sounds like a solid plan for the garden and im sure your brother can handle his end
im interesting in your results with more containers
its a comon topic when growing clones, more smaller plants or fewer big ones
i think you have your system dialed and cant wait to see your findings!
so what albums did she have? thats rad you were able to score 30 new records man!
loves me that old wax!
you have an awesome week too brother, when are you guys heading out ?

My week is off to a good but busy start. I always procrastinate getting packed and ready for a trip and this week is no diffrent. How is your week starting off? Good I hope.
Yep the birthday brunch was suppose to happen back in January when her bday is but she got sick for a few weeks so we had to reschedule. She is the aunt who has had liver cancer for a long time and keeps fighting it back. She is the toughest woman I've ever met. Her and her husband have decided to sell their house and several acres of property and buy a big RV and see the country. They have a big place and a lot of stuff and are getting rid of just about all of it.
Peanut butter French toast sounds bomb brother. I think you are on to something for sure. I'm going to have to try that sometime soon. Really good! Maybe even peanut butter and bacon would be fun to try. I had a peanut butter and pickle sandwich once and it was really good, the salty pickles go with the salty peanuts really well.
I'm hoping that the smaller pots will be fine. I kind of need the next run to be a good one. There are a lot of concerts and little festivals that I want to go to this summer and I need plenty of bud to share. The last run with the gorilla bubble took way too long and I only got about 3 jars off the plant. I'm still going to try to run 4 of her and see how that goes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
We got a mix of albums but there was some David Bowie, Jefferson airplane and Beatles in the stack.
We are headed out on Thursday and can't wait.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening brother,we are one day closer to the weekend (or for you your trip down south!)
those sounds like great albums! which bowie records did you get
like a bunch of great artists david bowie had a career that spanned decades!
im a big fan of his all the way back to the ziggy stardust stuff
yeah i thought about crumbling some bacon over the top of the french toast
but i decided to keep it simple and light, at least lighter if you know what i mean
thats great that your auntie is still going strong! more power to her and i hope she enjoys many more years
that sounds like they will be living the dream and i hope they get their dream home (the RV), ive thought about doing something like that too, retiring and just traveling around the country
but ive still got miles to go and promises to keep
do they live in wisco too? maybe its time for me to invest in some property up north!
im sure the smaller pots will do fine, and you wont have to veg as long with less root space to fill
hope you wrap the week up nicely, tomorrow is your friday brother!

Fiddynut

happening brother,we are one day closer to the weekend (or for you your trip down south!)
those sounds like great albums! which bowie records did you get
like a bunch of great artists david bowie had a career that spanned decades!
im a big fan of his all the way back to the ziggy stardust stuff
yeah i thought about crumbling some bacon over the top of the french toast
but i decided to keep it simple and light, at least lighter if you know what i mean
thats great that your auntie is still going strong! more power to her and i hope she enjoys many more years
that sounds like they will be living the dream and i hope they get their dream home (the RV), ive thought about doing something like that too, retiring and just traveling around the country
but ive still got miles to go and promises to keep
do they live in wisco too? maybe its time for me to invest in some property up north!
im sure the smaller pots will do fine, and you wont have to veg as long with less root space to fill
hope you wrap the week up nicely, tomorrow is your friday brother!
Yep the week is flying by and I still have a lot to pack. So far I've got weed, three 1.75's of booze and two 12 packs of spotted cow (best beer anywhere) packed, so at least the important stuff is ready to go LOL. Tonight I have to get the car ready and get some cloths and stuff in a suitcase. Then we have to make sure to bring all the dogs supplies and some of his toys and balls. Then I just need to make sure the wife is ready and we can hit the road. It's suppose to snow here Friday and Saturday and then get really cold again so we are going to be gone at the right time. There is a lot of rain in the forecast down in Alabama but I think the sun will shine on us some too.
I don't remember which Bowie albums we got but I'll have a look and maybe post up a list. You are so right that he had a long career and a lot of diffrent styles or an evolution of styles anyway. There is a bunch of other artists that I can't remember right now either.
Yes for sure my aunt is doing well, especially considering all the treatment she has been through in the last 15-20 years. They live in Wisconsin now but when they sell the house and go on the road they are going to become residents of South Dakota because there is no income tax and other expenses are low. Apparently a lot of the RV community have a SD address for that reason. It is a dream of theirs to travel and I hope they really like life on the road. And they will be able to escape the cold snowy winters and park somewhere in Florida which will be nice for them. I'd consider doing the RV thing someday but I'd have to have one with a grow room built in LOL.
I took a bunch of cuts of the gorilla girl this morning and I'm hoping they will be well on their way to rooting by the time I get back to town next week. I'll water everything in pots tomorrow and then it will be my bros job to keep them happy for a few days.
I hope your week is rolling along and you keep kicking ass brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening brother!
there is a place called slab city here in ca that is popular with the snow brids
just a place out in the desert for the rvs and free spirits
sounds like you have your packing plan, ive heard of spotted cow but i guess you can only get it in wisco
like you said you have the important stuff packed so just throw a few clothes in a bag and you are all set
i was just curious about what records you got, i love music and used to have a pretty eclectic collection
hope you have a safe and fun drive down south
savor every minute and enjoy each bite my man!
talk to you when you get abck friend!

packerfan79

Veteran
Yep the week is flying by and I still have a lot to pack. So far I've got weed, three 1.75's of booze and two 12 packs of spotted cow (best beer anywhere) packed, so at least the important stuff is ready to go LOL. Tonight I have to get the car ready and get some cloths and stuff in a suitcase. Then we have to make sure to bring all the dogs supplies and some of his toys and balls. Then I just need to make sure the wife is ready and we can hit the road. It's suppose to snow here Friday and Saturday and then get really cold again so we are going to be gone at the right time. There is a lot of rain in the forecast down in Alabama but I think the sun will shine on us some too.
I don't remember which Bowie albums we got but I'll have a look and maybe post up a list. You are so right that he had a long career and a lot of diffrent styles or an evolution of styles anyway. There is a bunch of other artists that I can't remember right now either.
Yes for sure my aunt is doing well, especially considering all the treatment she has been through in the last 15-20 years. They live in Wisconsin now but when they sell the house and go on the road they are going to become residents of South Dakota because there is no income tax and other expenses are low. Apparently a lot of the RV community have a SD address for that reason. It is a dream of theirs to travel and I hope they really like life on the road. And they will be able to escape the cold snowy winters and park somewhere in Florida which will be nice for them. I'd consider doing the RV thing someday but I'd have to have one with a grow room built in LOL.
I took a bunch of cuts of the gorilla girl this morning and I'm hoping they will be well on their way to rooting by the time I get back to town next week. I'll water everything in pots tomorrow and then it will be my bros job to keep them happy for a few days.
I hope your week is rolling along and you keep kicking ass brother!

I heard about a bar in Minnesota, that got shutdown for serving smuggled spotted cow.