What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i hope you have fun on teh actual day in addition to enjoying the time when your family come back, badfishy1
its your birthday so that makes it a special time
even if its just you,treat yourself to some good food and enjoy a nice fatty, friend

no problem, p'fan; you know i have a cut with your name on it bruh!
that sounds like a nice fun 4rth man and i hope eveyrone had fun
it was hot like hell so i bet it felt good to take a swim
we are going to a pool party this weekend and you bet i will be dipping a toe
/who am i fooling, i swim like a fish and will spend as much time as i can in the water

that sounds like a fun ride f'nut! is this trail close to the pad?
sucks that it was rainy for the 4rth man, no matter how many fireowrk shows i see, i still feel just like a kid when that first "boomer" goes off
this years show wasnt as good as before but we had a great time on the roof
the neighbors rented out their house like some air BnB thing and the people staying over were a riot
i hear them in the afternoon while i was grilling up, at one point one little girl is saying yeah fire works and yeah 4rth of july and yeah "boo-uh-gurs" (burgers); just getting stoked up for all things
dude, i feel the sam way and if i could i would have high fived her right then and there
we ended up having a blast on the roof and i even fell a sleep at one point after the show
yeah i going to put together a post here soon about what i saw and the whole scene
but i will say this guy was super cool and as he got to know me better the walls came down
i knew we were in when he insisted i text him later that day just so we would have each others numbers and be in touch

packerfan79

Veteran
i hope you have fun on teh actual day in addition to enjoying the time when your family come back, badfishy1
its your birthday so that makes it a special time
even if its just you,treat yourself to some good food and enjoy a nice fatty, friend

no problem, p'fan; you know i have a cut with your name on it bruh!
that sounds like a nice fun 4rth man and i hope eveyrone had fun
it was hot like hell so i bet it felt good to take a swim
we are going to a pool party this weekend and you bet i will be dipping a toe
/who am i fooling, i swim like a fish and will spend as much time as i can in the water

that sounds like a fun ride f'nut! is this trail close to the pad?
sucks that it was rainy for the 4rth man, no matter how many fireowrk shows i see, i still feel just like a kid when that first "boomer" goes off
this years show wasnt as good as before but we had a great time on the roof
the neighbors rented out their house like some air BnB thing and the people staying over were a riot
i hear them in the afternoon while i was grilling up, at one point one little girl is saying yeah fire works and yeah 4rth of july and yeah "boo-uh-gurs" (burgers); just getting stoked up for all things
dude, i feel the sam way and if i could i would have high fived her right then and there
we ended up having a blast on the roof and i even fell a sleep at one point after the show
yeah i going to put together a post here soon about what i saw and the whole scene
but i will say this guy was super cool and as he got to know me better the walls came down
i knew we were in when he insisted i text him later that day just so we would have each others numbers and be in touch

Hey Pop Rocks, it sounds like you had a great 4th. I definitely enjoyed it. Things have been hectic with all the birthdays, mothers and fathers day, the wife's graduation. We had 5 parties since we moved, I was ready to tone it down some. Funny you mention airbnb me and the wife were just talking about getting one when we do our San Diego beach trip.we are enjoying the pool, it was pretty cool on the4th. It hit 108 at work. Supposed to be 112 tommorow, not looking forward to it. At least I can come home and jump in the pool.

Count down to camping has begun 2 weeks from tommorow. I am going to have to go get some new gear at the bass pro shop I got some gift cards recently. I am going to get the kids new fishing poles and probably a new reel for me.

Fiddynut

Happy Friday friends.

We made it to the end of another week, and having a day off in the middle made it seem like a short week here. It's finally cooled off enough here to turn the air off and open the windows for the first time in a week or so. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend!

@pop_rocks. The southern kettle trails are close to an hour drive from my house but well worth it if I've got the time. The local trail is like 10 or 15 min away so that is the one I hit before work in the mornings, but not this morning because they were closed when I tried to ride this morning. If I'm going all the way out to the kettle I like to ride longer rides so that I'm not driving more than riding. My bro just got a garmin gps fitness tracker that is really cool, it shows all the climbs and descents and tracks a lot more than my Fitbit does. Having gps built in the app recognized which trails we were on and even broke down each section, really useful data. As we go back more and more we will be able to compare how much faster we are going against earlier rides.
That's great you guys had a blast on the 4th! It sounds like a great roof top party place. That's cool that the people renting your neighbors house were cool, I always love to see kids all excited and having such a good time, reminds me of being a kid myself.
I'm glad you are hitting it off with your grower buddy and it sounds like you guys are going to stay in touch. I'd love to here more about it when you have time.

@Packerfan. Man 108 if hot as fuck! It's been mid 90's and humid around here and I've been suffering a little but I think of how hot you have it and Badfishy too I feel better about it. Glad you have the pool to cool off in!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
the mrs uses this app called strava that does the same stuff
its gps based so its not 100% accurate but it has a lot of really cool features
its cool because it tracks your route for you like the garmin, plus compares you to others in the area
she gets really competitive sometimes, but its all in good fun and i like seeing how we stack up against some of the faster riders
it shows you the trails including elevation and stuff like that
i hope he enjoys the garmin,he is the wearable or do you mount it on the bars, like a gps for the car? i think some of the watches are water proof too
yeah the guy was totally cool to talk to and just fun to kick it with
i will be heading out that way soon because i told him i would return the tray and containers he gave me the cuts in

i hear the worst of the heat is passed pack, but its summer time
it was nice to walk outside at midnight last night in shorts and a tshirt and enjoy the nice warm night
we have the house opened up right now to let in the cool air, but im going to closing the windows and doors soon

hope everyone is having a great weekend!

packerfan79

Veteran
the mrs uses this app called strava that does the same stuff
its gps based so its not 100% accurate but it has a lot of really cool features
its cool because it tracks your route for you like the garmin, plus compares you to others in the area
she gets really competitive sometimes, but its all in good fun and i like seeing how we stack up against some of the faster riders
it shows you the trails including elevation and stuff like that
i hope he enjoys the garmin,he is the wearable or do you mount it on the bars, like a gps for the car? i think some of the watches are water proof too
yeah the guy was totally cool to talk to and just fun to kick it with
i will be heading out that way soon because i told him i would return the tray and containers he gave me the cuts in

i hear the worst of the heat is passed pack, but its summer time
it was nice to walk outside at midnight last night in shorts and a tshirt and enjoy the nice warm night
we have the house opened up right now to let in the cool air, but im going to closing the windows and doors soon

hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I sure hope you are right about the heat clearing out. It was insane yesterday. It hit 122 degrees on my way home. I turned my A.C. off, not wanting to overheat my car. 2 fires and a few accidents turned my normal 40 minute drive, into an hour and a half of burning hell on earth.

It's cool to have grower friends especially when they are mellow. I have a few friends who grow, most are constantly patting themselves on the back. Egos can be problematic. I have a buddy who runs a 6 lighter at home, and 60 lights at the warehouse. I have had to put him in his place a few times. He tends to talk down to other growers. Of course when he has issues he calls me. He follows a recipe designed by someone else. He has learned to copy what others do, but can't adapt when it counts. He grows good bud, but it can be hit or miss. He was having issues at the warehouse, they added more lights and couldn't get the lights synced up time wise. I told him to get rid of the digital timers and go with a mechanical timer. After 3 60 light crops of foxtailed hermied buds, the owners of the warehouse tossed the digital timers for mechanical times. He's really lucky, the people he works for were less than happy. 300 plus pounds of subpar seeded, foxtailed buds between the 3 crops. This is what happens when you think you know more than everyone else. This is why I don't have partners, I will succeed or fail on my merits. Plus who wants to split their crop, not this guy.

Sounds like you had a nice midnight strole, it was still 95 here at midnight. I am planning on spending most of the weekend in the pool.

Hope everyone stays cool this weekend, summer is definitely here. On the bright side the warehouse at work stayed relatively comfortable all day, we have fans but no swamp coolers, or AC.

Badfishy1

Hope everybody is doing well! PF.... that sucks about drive home... last year spent 2 weeks in sept with no power or AC and my lady was 9months preggers... THAT is hell on earth, but beat the in laws. I have a buddy that grows and then he has a circle he grows with... nice having somebody to bounce ideas off of or hold a cutting or give a cutting or receive something.... however last year wiped his circle and myself out without any climate control... luckily I have plenty of beans to search through and his circle has provided to his stable so in time things will be back together. Fuuuuuug hate living in this flat land of misery... I have a specialized Allez (road bike) along w a trek TT but I get so bored with flat land all they do is collect dust if honest... last ride I went on was a century but good so bored of stomping same gear, I was counting down miles until I made it to a barstool... picked up my new dog today... she was homeless living at a Miami Cuban restaurant that I stop at when going between home and Marathon... stopped in last week, made arrangements for a rescue to come pick her up and vet her... so drive to Miami picked her up and 2 large containers of Ceviche and just got back home... happy as can be

Edit: forgot to mention I picked up a single 5 gal dwc set up to fuck around with... going to take a cutting from with my gas berries or my lvtk.... want to mother out the gas berries to take a few cuttings to keep around another run and see her true potential

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
the dwc sounds cool, fish
i ran a dwc before and got good yields, and once you get it sorted its only a little more trouble than soil
there are a couple more steps but get your water dialed in and then feed light and you should have no problems to start with
keep us posted on how it goes, is this something you bought or did you design this yourself
man, that must have been a tough 9w with no ac, especially with the humidity
i dont mind the dry heat but the hot humid weather is brutal
these past few days on the coast have been super hot plus we have like a 70/80%rh;it feels like honolulu outside right now

/sometimes the guys who stick their chests out the most are the ones who are the most insecure
i know the type you talk about p'79, people who know everything and all, until they have problems or encounter something new
i think experience brings a certain confidence but nobody knows it all and we can all pick up new tricks
plus i respect other peoples ideas and like learning new things
a cool thing about this cat ( i will have to give him a pseudonym here at some point),is he is really down to earth and laid back
he actually has a pretty simple set up but it works for him
he also has a "guru" he consults (at least one) and someone who bred some seed lines for him
/it could be the same guy
hope things are cooling down in your area brother, but at a certain point hot is just hot
/hey its summe time
hope the kids are enjoying their summer and everyone is doing fine

packerfan79

Veteran
Well jungle mates,

Just got some news. My company is moving to Salt Lake city. I have 18-24 months to figure out what to do. I have the option to go to Salt Lake city, not going to go. I should know what my severance package looks like in a week or so.

I have wanted to get out of California for a long time. My wife should be finishing up her Bachelor's degree about the time we close up here. I am thinking it may be a blessing in disguise.

Fiddynut

Happy Monday guys.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I took 2 long mountain bike rides last weekend, Sunday's being a 12 mile ass kicker of rutted rooted rocked out climbe and descents. Sunday's ride really took a lot out of me but was so rewarding at the same time.

@pop_rocks. My bros garmin is a wearable smart watch that does the same things as the Fitbit but has built in gps for all the extra tracking. It gives you a lot of info about distance, elivation, ect. It's nice to look back on the ride and see all that info. It's going to be cool to compare how much faster the rides get as we get to know the trail and get more confident to push harder. That app that the Mrs uses sounds cool! I'd be interisted to see how I stack up against others on the same trails. I defenatly get passed once in a while so I'm guessing I'm pretty average right now.

@Packerfan. Wow 122 degrees sounds insane brother! I don't know how you do it, anything over mid 90's and I'm miserable. It just saps all my energy when it's too hot. I hope you jumped into your pool and got a nice cool off when you finally got home. You might be right about your company moving being a blessing in disguise. If the time is right and you get some severance and the wife is ready to go that might be perfict.

@Badfishy. What kind of dog did you get brother? Post up a pic of the pup if you can, we love dogs in the jungle! DWC sounds like a fun adventure. Keep us posted.

Badfishy1

Good day jungle bunnies! She is a Belgium shephard, really just a chill dog. First night she curled up with my 2 year old in bed.. won’t lie was a bit nervous allowing a random dog in bed with my daughter, but something about her I knew all would be well... didn’t have a single problem with her until this morning after I left.... she ate the blinds lmao... my lady was HOT! Meh just more work when I get home!!! Good luck on severance package PF! SLC is actually kind of a neat town (except for the cult that runs it, but that is a whole different story). Haven’t ran DWC or any hydro before, so definitely a learning experience. Think I am going to run one of my FEM seeds in it as I don’t have ANY experience with DWC and not really sure about cloning into a soil less media... but have 2 LVTK that are out of the ground and 3 orange blossom specials so perhaps one of them will make it in.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i looked at the garmin watches when i was shopping for moms fitbit
/she was the one that started me and the mrs on this walking kick
they have a lot of features and i hope he digs his watch
does he also walk and count steps or is he mostly using it for riding
the app is called strava and you can get it free online
it uses your phones gps to track your ride
its cool because it has a lot of cool data to geek out on and also shows where other people have ridden; we have found a couple fun rides off the strava maps
check it out man, especially if you bring your phone on rides with you
if you do get it, set it so it pings at its most frequent interval
its not a true "counter" like the thing i have on my bike which uses a magnate on the tire to count rotations
its basically pings a series of dots and then connects them to reach your final tally for distance
glad to hear you guys are enjoying your rides and i hope the two of you keep kicking ass!

that sucks about your company moving to another state but it sounds like you have some time to figure things out
i hear you about wanting to leave cali, especially if it keeps going in the direction its been heading the past decade or so
utah is kind of cool, the mrs just got back from visiting a friend of hers who moved there and had a great time hiking and enjoying the outdoors
but the laws there are like something straight out of the 50's and you have the religious zealots to deal with
the good thing is its only like 8h drive, maybe you can roll out and check the scene before you make a choice
also, i wonder what the schools are like and how the boys will like it there

that sounds like a great dog,fishy
as long as she wasnt mistreated i think most dogs have a natural "momma bear" instinct
i dont blame you for keeping an eye on the pup,especially with a little one but once they become bonded that dog will become like a best friend and watch over her
ive ran a few different hydro set ups and i know you can do this
keep up posted on how it goes and be sure to holler if you ahve any questions
soil less cloning is no problem,bro; remember fiddys set up
seed or clones im sure you will do great

packerfan79

Veteran
i looked at the garmin watches when i was shopping for moms fitbit
/she was the one that started me and the mrs on this walking kick
they have a lot of features and i hope he digs his watch
does he also walk and count steps or is he mostly using it for riding
the app is called strava and you can get it free online
it uses your phones gps to track your ride
its cool because it has a lot of cool data to geek out on and also shows where other people have ridden; we have found a couple fun rides off the strava maps
check it out man, especially if you bring your phone on rides with you
if you do get it, set it so it pings at its most frequent interval
its not a true "counter" like the thing i have on my bike which uses a magnate on the tire to count rotations
its basically pings a series of dots and then connects them to reach your final tally for distance
glad to hear you guys are enjoying your rides and i hope the two of you keep kicking ass!

that sucks about your company moving to another state but it sounds like you have some time to figure things out
i hear you about wanting to leave cali, especially if it keeps going in the direction its been heading the past decade or so
utah is kind of cool, the mrs just got back from visiting a friend of hers who moved there and had a great time hiking and enjoying the outdoors
but the laws there are like something straight out of the 50's and you have the religious zealots to deal with
the good thing is its only like 8h drive, maybe you can roll out and check the scene before you make a choice
also, i wonder what the schools are like and how the boys will like it there

that sounds like a great dog,fishy
as long as she wasnt mistreated i think most dogs have a natural "momma bear" instinct
i dont blame you for keeping an eye on the pup,especially with a little one but once they become bonded that dog will become like a best friend and watch over her
ive ran a few different hydro set ups and i know you can do this
keep up posted on how it goes and be sure to holler if you ahve any questions
soil less cloning is no problem,bro; remember fiddys set up
seed or clones im sure you will do great

I am pretty sure we are not going to Utah, lol. 1 wife is enough for me. Lol. We have friends who are Mormon and that church is wierd. Weird story, The mom cheated on dad , so dad cheated on mom. Dad is a bigshot in the church, mom is ostracized. They won't let her in the temples for her kids wedding.

We have narrowed it down the the Dakota's, Wyoming, or Montana. I agreed to give up Maine (my first choice), ahe gave up Idaho (wifeys first choice)

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

I hope everyone is having a good week so far. I've been busy this week and I leave in a couple days for Colorado so it's flying by for me. I will try to get a jungle update with some pics done before I leave. In addition to what I've got going in the jungle I have 5 granola funk clones outside at my friends house that I put in the ground on Sunday. I stopped by this morning and the girls were looking pretty good, they seem to be adapting to life outdoors nicely so far. We haven't grown any photoperiod plants outdoors yet so we will see what happens. We will need some help form Mother Nature in fall for a good finish.

@Badfishy. Your new doggy sounds like a winner. I really like dogs that are chill and friendly. It sounds like she may have some separation anxiety to be eating the blinds. Was this her first time alone in the house? If so she might just need some time to figure out what the schedule is and get into your routine.
Cloning in plain water is a great thing and I've had way more success with the DWC cloner than the plugs and domes. Lots of DIY cloner instructions here and elsewhere on the Internet.

@pop_rocks. He uses his garmin to track his steps, workouts and rides. I'm not sure if he uses it to track his sleep but I like tracking my sleep with my Fitbit. His is working better at getting an accuracy heart rate than mine, mine usually reads quite low on my heart rate when I compare it with the built in ones on the equipment at the gym and when we ride and look at heart rate on his. No way I'm in that good of shape that I'm running 40 bpm less than him on the same ride at the same pace. I tightened the Fitbit up a bit and we will see if that helps. I hear that the only way to truly get accurate HR is to get a chest strap anyway. In the end the important part is getting the rides and workouts in and knowing how good that is for you. Since I started this my blood pressure has gone from about 150/95 to 100/68 yesterday. Pretty good for a middle aged guy!
That strava app sounds cool I'll check it out for sure! I'd love to see how others are doing on the trails and see how I stack up. Downloading it as we speak (or type I guess). Thanks for turning me on to that app!

@Packerfan. I vote Wyoming as a great place to live. We ran into some deadheads from WY at the shows a couple weeks ago and they were cool cats. I told them about how my grandmother was born in a log cabin within sight of Devils tower and how her parients wagon trained it out there. It was a hard life back then but such a beautiful place.

Rodehazrd

Hello Tribe,
Just returned from a beach trip, we ran away from the hot spell and went south to cool off. Reading the latest posts and damn pf79 moving again. You better think twice before swapping those cali winters for a montana or wyoming one. I did some winter around yellowstone and its not what I prefer for a whole 5 months.

I had temps in the high 90s in my room and no issues at all. I potted up to three gal soaked them with fish and switched before I left so they didn't get too dry. The outdoor tubs same thing I went from 1 gallon to the 30s for two plants so they never used much either. Later on I hope to have more roots and be using 5-6 gal a week outside.

We smoked the Longbottom leaf skunk cross on the trip and found we love it. I had one girl came in early.

I met up with a cousin at the beach and he had fresh rosin from his new press. He promised to bring it over the mtn soon and press some of my popcorn. We may need expert advice from you guys when and if he shows up. temp settings have him confused.

I had a late goji male and I guess he got busy. I'm finding seeds in the bottom buds of the LBL and Elfinstone, havent tried any goji yet so don't know if I have any f2's yet. I had not planned these seeds I only intended to cross my Bangi girls with some Oaxacan Zipolite going for BangO or some derivation of the two names. It was the first time I found surprise seeds and was proud to have them.
You bikers be careful in that heat. Load up on water and minerals the day before a hard ride so you go in with a full tank. You can't catch up in the heat. I saw a post on the guerilla site recommending take an epsom salt bath the night before or after hard exercise to really stoke the Mg. It sure as hell tamps down the muscle pain.:kos:

packerfan79

Veteran
Hello Tribe,
Just returned from a beach trip, we ran away from the hot spell and went south to cool off. Reading the latest posts and damn pf79 moving again. You better think twice before swapping those cali winters for a montana or wyoming one. I did some winter around yellowstone and its not what I prefer for a whole 5 months.

I had temps in the high 90s in my room and no issues at all. I potted up to three gal soaked them with fish and switched before I left so they didn't get too dry. The outdoor tubs same thing I went from 1 gallon to the 30s for two plants so they never used much either. Later on I hope to have more roots and be using 5-6 gal a week outside.

We smoked the Longbottom leaf skunk cross on the trip and found we love it. I had one girl came in early.

I met up with a cousin at the beach and he had fresh rosin from his new press. He promised to bring it over the mtn soon and press some of my popcorn. We may need expert advice from you guys when and if he shows up. temp settings have him confused.

I had a late goji male and I guess he got busy. I'm finding seeds in the bottom buds of the LBL and Elfinstone, havent tried any goji yet so don't know if I have any f2's yet. I had not planned these seeds I only intended to cross my Bangi girls with some Oaxacan Zipolite going for BangO or some derivation of the two names. It was the first time I found surprise seeds and was proud to have them.
You bikers be careful in that heat. Load up on water and minerals the day before a hard ride so you go in with a full tank. You can't catch up in the heat. I saw a post on the guerilla site recommending take an epsom salt bath the night before or after hard exercise to really stoke the Mg. It sure as hell tamps down the muscle pain.:kos:

I am so sick of the crazy wackjobs that run the state of Crapifornia. I will deal with the cold to not be taxed to death at every turn. I have lived in the desert all my life. I am happy to never set foot in a God forsaken desert again.

Those long bottom crosses have been stellar in my experience. I have a pack of the headband x lbl, in the stash. I need to squeeze them in soon. Sounds like you guys had a nice beach trip.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i havent used my fitbit as much for sleep but the mrs does
i take mine off at night so it can charge so it only tracks my sleep when i take naps
i should try wearing it for a few nights just so i can see what the data looks like
i found the heart rate monitor to be pretty accurate, within +/- 1 beats but like you siad it could be how you are wearing it
they say to wear it loose but i see what you mean about the numbers being kind of suspect
even if the data is off you will see a trend
it sure sounds like you have a lot on your plate and i hope you enjoy your trip to colorado
i once saw a chart that calculated light hours at different latitudes, but if you are really worried about the plants finishing before the frost sets in you could try doing some light dep if that is an option
im not sure what the lineage is on your granola funks, but look for plants that are heavy on the indica

i hear you pack'fan
the state of california is going down the drain and the pain is being felt the most by the middle class and poor
with all we pay in taxes you would think things would be better, but no
our roads are crap and the public schools are close to the bottom and getting worse
any open spaces are being paved over and the cost of housing is beyond belief
im glad i grew up when i did, but this isnt the state i grew up in anymore

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

It's hard to believe the week is half over allready. I have a lot to get done before we leave on Thursday afternoon but the more busy I am the faster time passes so I'm ok with that. In addition to all I have going this week I was able to see an old friend from the Bay Area last evening. The wife and I hadent seen her in 15 years since we moved back. She was a San Diego born transplant in San Francisco who moved back to SD about the same time we moved back home. She now lives in Redlands (I think?) and was telling us about the heat that pop and pack have mentioned last week. She really seemed to enjoy the city of Milwaukee, especially the old world third street where all the German bars and restaurants are located.

@Rodehazrd. I'm glad you are finding ways to beat the heat brother. I'm glad your garden did well in your absence, you have a great system that allows you to get away when you want without having to worry about your girls. That is great news about the LBLxSkunk, I have some LBL crosses to get to myself. I hope you find some fire in the seeds you made, even if by accident, lots of elites to be found in accidental pollinations!

@pop_rocks. It's interisting to see how much and what kind of sleep I'm getting with the Fitbit. I am defenatly seeing a trend that I get more and better sleep after a day where I got a lot of exercise and less good sleep after a day of drinking. Good thing days of drinking are few and far between as of late. I'm not too worried about the heart rate being super accurate. Like you said it is still showing trends and it's doing a good job of getting the other data like steps and such. If anything I'm burning even more calories than it says I'm burning which is fine.
I dont think that I have to worry too much about a little frost in the fall we usually don't get any untill November and I've heard that a healthy plant can handle a little of that. What does worry me is if we have a cold wet fall I'm pretty sure we will loose them to mold and PM. Light dep would be great I will have to read up and get some ideas on how to do that. The girls will be pretty big in a couple months so this should be interisting.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thanks for that bit of information,fiddy
i have no idea when the cold sets in where you live and was worried that it was a serious frost that you were worried about
while plants can take a little cold its the hard frosts you want to worry about outdoors
/the kind that will freeze the plant and destroy the leaf and bud structure
depending on how big they get, light dep could prove to be a problem if you dont have a structure in place
but something as simple a a tarp pulled over the plants every night will give them a head start on flowering and hopefully give them time to finish before the real bad weather hits
if needed,baking soda is a good way of treating PM when used as a foliar spray
that is rad that you got to reunite with a friend from back in the day, this sounds like its been a fun week for you,man
i hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself in co
i can wait to hear your thoughts on the scene you find out there,brother!

Fiddynut

thanks for that bit of information,fiddy
i have no idea when the cold sets in where you live and was worried that it was a serious frost that you were worried about
while plants can take a little cold its the hard frosts you want to worry about outdoors
/the kind that will freeze the plant and destroy the leaf and bud structure
depending on how big they get, light dep could prove to be a problem if you dont have a structure in place
but something as simple a a tarp pulled over the plants every night will give them a head start on flowering and hopefully give them time to finish before the real bad weather hits
if needed,baking soda is a good way of treating PM when used as a foliar spray
that is rad that you got to reunite with a friend from back in the day, this sounds like its been a fun week for you,man
i hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself in co
i can wait to hear your thoughts on the scene you find out there,brother!
Good afternoon pop_rocks.

You may be right that I need to be worried about frost as well. The first hard frost is diffrent form year to year but I think it's usually close to November when it usually hits. Actually I just looked online and it says average first frost is mid to late October. And I know I have to be worried about cool wet weather too. Basically it comes down to needing some help from Mother Nature. I will have a good idea of how quickly they finish in my tent once bud set happens. Just have to hope for nice dry and warm fall. Thanks for the tip using baking soda as a folar treatment.
It was a great time getting together with our old friend. We rehashed a lot of old memories and it was really nice to get out. It has been a great week for sure.
I'll have plenty to talk about when I get back next week. Not sure if I'll be partaking or not but my bro scored a couple grams of MDA for us and there will be plenty of acid around. If I do indulge it will be sat night because the next day is always rough for me with no sleep and the brain drain thing going on. I'll try to get pics and share some stories for sure.
I hope your week finishes well and you have a great weekend brother...Fiddy.

Latest posts

Latest posts