What's new

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
drank myself silly and binged on mexican food this past weekend, brother
you have mentioned camping before and i get the feeling the kids enjoy the outdoors
i saw the first incredibles movie, and thought it was cool
now the kids dont want to see any movies with me,be sure to enjoy it while you can my man!

if im lucky i will have a peyote critical i won growing outdoors at my friends house, plus im bringing over a few cuts from the bhodi love triangle seed i was gifted, (thanks brother!_) so we will see what comes to harvest

packerfan79

Veteran
drank myself silly and binged on mexican food this past weekend, brother
you have mentioned camping before and i get the feeling the kids enjoy the outdoors
i saw the first incredibles movie, and thought it was cool
now the kids dont want to see any movies with me,be sure to enjoy it while you can my man!

if im lucky i will have a peyote critical i won growing outdoors at my friends house, plus im bringing over a few cuts from the bhodi love triangle seed i was gifted, (thanks brother!_) so we will see what comes to harvest

Yeah POP Rocks, I enjoy my kids. They drive me nuts, but we have fun. They love the outdoors. My oldest is autistic, he has fun but you have to push him or he will play video games.

Is the first flower with the love triangle? I got a good yield of the few I ran. Mane rosin out of most of it. It was good but fluffy. Had a sweetness to it. My buddy bought most of the rosin, he still talks about it. Bodhi's snow lotus brings size to most crosses. I have a pack of the ancient og somebody f2. I think the love triangle is going to be huge, outside.

Fiddynut

Happy Tuesday tribe.

Well it's back to work and back to reality today after an epic weekend. Two amazing shows with some of the best set lists that I've come across. The crowd was so intense, especially on Saturday I don't think I've ever seen alpine valley that packed full. We met so many travelers from all over the country and puffed with everyone. I am kind of depressed that it's back to work today I really want to keep momentum going. The really great news is that we will be driving to Boulder, CO in a couple weeks for the final two shows of the tour. I'm stoked to see a couple shows on the road and to hang out with old and new friends in CO.

@Packerfan. Thanks for the good vibes brother! No psychedelics for me last weekend, in my younger days I'd have partaken for sure and did on many occasions. This time it's all about the music and people and I needed to keep my shit together for max enjoyment. To be honest it was such a powerful experience that I felt like I had a trip even though I didn't take any doses. All the acid, mdma, shrooms, ect. that I took back in the 80's and 90's has permanently changed my brain and I can find that zone, if you will, without taking anything just puffing a lot of ganja.

@pop_rocks. Thanks for the positive energy and thoughts brother! I had a truly great time and I'm really looking forward to ending the tour with them in the mountains. As I was saying it was as powerful as any psychedelic experience I've had, it may sound strange but it's really hard to describe it. It must have to do with all the great energy from all the heads, one thing about heads is you can't stop them from having a great time. I'm very greatful to have had the opportunity to experience this.

@badfishy. It's good to see you posting brother. I hope all is well and your garden is doing well.

Badfishy1

Hope all is well fiddy (and everybody else). Garden is going alright... waiting for a couple to finish up so I can flower some lvtk.

packerfan79

Veteran
HUUUM, LVTK I still have some of both phenos I ran. Didn't sell much of it. Mostly personal.

@ Fiddynuts, glad you had a good time at the show. Sounds like it was awesome. Hope your week is going well.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
how does the lvtk smoke, p'fan?
you mention two phenos? i wonder which one fish might have?

that sounds like a blast fiddy!
i hear you that sometimes just a little herb is enough to get you on track, especially when its such a grooving scene
so this is just a off the wall question, but im throwing it ou there, how did you guys puff most of the time?
i think the old faithful joint is one of the best ways to smoke in social situations
its quick to light and easy to carry, plus its no problem to pass around or even give away
/im not going to bring my favorite glass bong along, just too much work and the danger of it being broken; even a glass pipe needs to be constantly lit but it gives a mellow fun hit
every piece has its place but at a festival i think blazing joins would be good

packerfan79

Veteran
how does the lvtk smoke, p'fan?
you mention two phenos? i wonder which one fish might have?

that sounds like a blast fiddy!
i hear you that sometimes just a little herb is enough to get you on track, especially when its such a grooving scene
so this is just a off the wall question, but im throwing it ou there, how did you guys puff most of the time?
i think the old faithful joint is one of the best ways to smoke in social situations
its quick to light and easy to carry, plus its no problem to pass around or even give away
/im not going to bring my favorite glass bong along, just too much work and the danger of it being broken; even a glass pipe needs to be constantly lit but it gives a mellow fun hit
every piece has its place but at a festival i think blazing joins would be good

I am not entirely sure they were different phenos per say. They were from 2 seeds pretty similar. They had nice lemon og flavor, the skunk didn't really come through. Nice light green buds with orange hairs. Yeild was good. I had many 10 gram tops. The seeds are for sale now. I got them as freebies. I think I have had better luck with most freebies, or at least equal to the pack I paid for. I figure if I went 2/2 on the LVTK it must be a pretty uniform strain. So James bean company has archive products. I was drolling over them at lunch today. I am really excited to just run seeds for now. I am even thinking of making some seeds this fall/winter.

Badfishy1

I have 2 or 3 pks of lvtk from GPS... wanted to run them all at same time to look through but I ordered at different times and when the first came I popped 2 Bc yeah not too good with waiting lol. Pretty excited about possible outcomes! As far as popping seeds, I’ve had a couple conversations with other members and both have said the only way to find the bangers is to go through as many seeds as possible

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Happy Friday tribe.

I spent my evening last night harvesting the 3 red eye Jedi plants. The GSC has some time left so I'm going to give her a few days. I'll get some better pics of the dried buds but I did get one last shot before the chop to show how faded the plants were looking and the nice purple hue the buds developed.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75754&pictureid=1859435&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75754&pictureid=1859434&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

@pop_rocks. I went for a mountain bike ride with a kid from work this morning and it went great. I feel really good about my fitness now, old guy like me was able to wear out a 19 year old kid on the trail. We are going to make it a weekly ride. I'm ready for the weekend too. That's cool they the Mrs is headed to see her friend, they probably don't get to see each other much. I know what you mean about enjoying having the house to yourself but missing her too. I hope your week was good and your weekend rocks...Fiddy.

Looks real good man!!:tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
I have 2 or 3 pks of lvtk from GPS... wanted to run them all at same time to look through but I ordered at different times and when the first came I popped 2 Bc yeah not too good with waiting lol. Pretty excited about possible outcomes! As far as popping seeds, I’ve had a couple conversations with other members and both have said the only way to find the bangers is to go through as many seeds as possible

So these are not from cannaventure? Yeah more seeds = more phenos. I rarely run a whole pack. I usually run 2-3 different strains. A half pack of each. I like variety, even if it is more work.

Fiddynut

Happy Wednesday friends.

@Badfishy. Glad all is well. Been hearing great things about the lvtk I hope you find something special there.

@Packerfan. Thanks brother! The week is flying by for me. How is that new LED light performing so far?

@pop_rocks. Yes for sure a little herb is just the thing for a long show and being social and dancing it up. I had just a sip too much to drink on Friday and found it difficult to stand on the steep hill for the first set without wavering some. The hill is so steep that if you took a fall and got rolling down you'd pick up some serious speed in a hurry. I'm actually thinking about not having any drinks in Boulder until after the shows just to be sure I'm in prime condition to enjoy everything. So we brought our small road trip pipes and some buds in addition to a few joints to the shows last weekend. I'm kind of embarrassed to say that my joints got confiscated at the gate on Friday. I didn't do much to hide them and they made us empty our pockets and stuff and it was too late to crotch them by the time I realized what was going on. I really wasn't thinking that I had to go to extreme mesures to smuggle a couple joints into a dead show. We had our buds and my bros pipe so we were fine but I was a little irritated for a bit. We were much more prepaired for Saturday's show and got our joints, buds, pipes in no problem. They didn't use to search us that closely before for any concert I've been to. The show in Boulder should be the same story so we will be prepaired and have our shit hidden well. They were even pulling our hats off and searching in the brim. There would be no way to get a big glass piece or bong in there and it wouldn't be very practical anyway. I think joints are mostly thin way to go in that type of situation but like to have a pipe in case I just need a couple rips to get me lifted. I will bring more joints next time.

@Illuminate. Thank you brother! I didn't think I was doing a good job with these during the grow but they put out well and the buds sure are frosty. Really looking forward to sampling in a couple weeks when they have had some cure time on them.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sucks they copped your joints!
but i would have been busted right along with you bro
i dont even try to hid my weed most of the time now, i just tuck a join into a pocket
i remember back in the day, i would always crotch my weed
i guess they have certain regulations they have to uphold, did the guy seem cool about it when he took your stash?
i guess no matter how much things change, some things will always be the same
glad to hear it was a blast!
im lmao about the uneven hill, yeah we have all been there... stupid ground always tripping me up
glad to hear you had fun, any plans for the 4rth?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
So these are not from cannaventure? Yeah more seeds = more phenos. I rarely run a whole pack. I usually run 2-3 different strains. A half pack of each. I like variety, even if it is more work.

this all the way, more seeds = more opportunities
/plus a keen eye can help as well
but we only have so much space and its fun to have a variety of smoke
keep us posted on the progress my man!

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey Jungle mates,

@ Fiddynuts, I am using my t5 for the seedlings. I should be ready to transplant and start sorting males and females in a week or so.

I had to dig out the jar of LVTK #2, with all this LVTK talk.