What's new

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hseeker-your gettin it on with that LST! she gonna be soooo nice man. was just hittin the last of my ffa last night, such nice smoke....

H

Hazeseeker

Cheers Herb, HeadiMonster + Sub:yes:

Day 31 of flower
just gave this girl plain water yesterday as a few tips were going slightly lighter in colour,
so back off the feed on that watering, then low feeds from the next onwards,
i really like the way these flowers are forming, very photogenic clone as well:joint:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

headimonster

latest update day 24:joint::joint: smells like a lemony western mass super skunk...crazy composer can u confirm the validity oof the FFA thru this pic yet :)

Attachments

• DSCF5006.jpg
    DSCF5006.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 9

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
haze and hedi-wow, both are doing that cut right! so healthy, and both are reaching for that light! i foresee some serious enjoyment outta those buds for both of ya!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Headi, can't be sure by that picture, sorry. Haze's is a perfect example of what I get from FFA in my garden. Maybe it'll be easier to tell in another week or two.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Headi, lemony isn't a smell I'd describe FFA by. However, results vary in different grow rooms, with different methods. I will be able to tell you in another week or so. Right now though, my first impulse is that it does not look like FFA... But again, keep hopes up because it could just be that I've never seen them grown in your garden before.

Persistence, no, they are totally different in taste and smell. FFA doesn't have the penetrating skunk smell. I's skunky, but not like ECSD, which can be downright offensive if grown right. FFA is sort of like skunky, creamy berries.

J

JeffSpicoli

Not totally sure but im pretty sure that the FFA that has been vended/circulated is actually a fake.. I believe OGorganic said he thought it was really Abusive Kush Haze.
I guess along with Burkle, and Hogsbreath. Ogorganic got a fake FFA.

Not positive here, but i guess that would mean the majority of the FFA and Burkle people arerent what people think they are...

Hope this helps headimonster

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fake FFAs? Jeeesh, what's this world coming to!? One reason I named it Free For All is so folks get paings of consciousness when they try to sell it. I guess it doesn't work that way for some folks. But, I'm not upset really, because another reason I named it Free For All was so that I never had to worry about what people did with it.

As for BigHerbTree not having the real clone... I had it delivered, by hand, to him, by one of this site's most trusted members. So if he's giving out the wrong cut, it's either an accident or terribly malicious. I don't think it would be malicious.

I know the people I gave it to, so if you have a questionable source, PM me and let me know where you got your FFA cut from... I might be able to verify it based on who I gave it to and who they gave it to. cc

headimonster

yea OGorganic claimed it was an Abusive Kush Haze....im just hoping that maybe something went wrong in his garden hahaa...i highly doubt it though....yea things get mislabeled...hopefully BHT can verify the cut that is being passed labeled as FFA as????

here are a couple more pix hopefully someone can figure it out :)

Attachments

• DSCF5019.jpg
    DSCF5019.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 10
    70.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF5020.jpg
    DSCF5020.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 9

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow. not that anyone needs a second opinion on this after cc commented, but now that i look at the pics blown up, i would have to say also headi, its not ffa.if ya cant find those lil devils in the pistils... but i still stand by the statement it looks great. haha. and abusive kush haze sounds spectacular!!!!
--headi-next time your in san diego, im pretty sure you will be able to find an ffa cut or two....

G

Greyskull

i have seen OGorganic's "ffa" finished, and agreed (with him) it was definaltely not FFA.
He did a great job with it (he always does a good job). I can see it being Abusive OG X Haze... very haze dominant in the flower structure to me.

I swear I smell cheesy poofs when I sniff my jar of FFA....

headimonster

right on! thanks everyone on ur input - yeah OGorganic does do a great job ...thats my point that i was just hoping but i doubted the whole time, haha...well that sucks, at least Abusive Kushaze is a good one....next time maybe ill get to try the REAAAL FFa... :)

can anyone provide info about the Abusive Kushaze?

H

Hazeseeker

Day 5 of flower
last feed gave this girl 2ml/l Grow + 1.1ml/l Alg-a-Mic, 5 litres in total:yes:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts