What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

H

Hazeseeker

Day 15 of flower

Day 15 of flower

great looking garden you have there headimonster:yes:

last feed this girl recieved 0.9ml/l Grow + 1.3ml/l Bloom,
will slowly increase the Bloom until all red colour have dissapeared from stalks,:joint:,
resin starting to slightly appear now as well, here come the buds:headbange
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AWESOME NUG SUB!!!

Sweet setup Rick..

thanks man...because its only small an in a tent......i like to load it up, with the best of everything,,...

trying to figure out how to improve it is gettin tough,,,but im sure it will get better

:)

H

Hazeseeker

Day 18 of flower
last feed this girl recieved 0.9ml/l Grow + 1.5ml/l Bloom,
resin starting to appear now as well,
clone is now 29 inches (2 foot 5 inches) tall
and has stretched a total of 9 inches so far in the first 18 days of flower:joint:
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good man! my bro is bringin some pics by of his ffa bout day 40sumpin. will post when i get them. still holdin on to that last nug i have!!!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my bro really likes this strain. she seems to like him back! here is at day 40 sumthin

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

Hazeseeker

Awesome Sub:headbange, really impressive growing from your bro!:joint:, just love the bud structure on this clone, huge calyxs + very few trim leaves (check out that huge cola at the back:canabis:),
how long did your bro veg for?, that's something i wish i done differently - veg for longer, but i was too excited to get this girl in flower to see what it's all about,
i'll do this with the next lot tho, veg them into nice bushes

peace

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics subrob these clone only strains make me wish i lived in europe or USA or canada 4 that matter...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hazeseeker-i will find out how long he vegged for, but i would guess 6-8 weeks. she is tied down in a number of spots and allowed to grow before next tie down etc. we are still honing our LST skills, but bro is ahead of me and doing amazing things!! strains like this, it makes a HUUUUUUGE diff, esp when growing w less than 1k's!
---CC-well thats a pretty big f'ng statement coming from you! i will pass on your compliments. and thanks.
---benji-ive seen your strain list, or at least part of it, and i think you are doin just fine!!!!haha. i know lotsa folks who live in these areas would love to have what you got stashed!!!!

H

Hazeseeker

FFA in Veg + FFA in Flower

FFA in Veg + FFA in Flower

Multi-Topped FFA In Veg
transplanted this girl into this 11 litre container 3 days ago,
it was basically a small bush topped multiple times,
so the following day just drilled holes all the way round the
container, and opened up the structure with string 360 degrees:yes:,
gonna veg this 1 for a further 2 weeks or so,
just counted 30+ main leaders:eek:
picture.php

Different FFA - Day 23 of flower
last feed this girl recieved 0.8ml/l Grow + 1.8ml/l Bloom:joint:,
respect to ya again for finding this gem CC,
she's a real beautie man:headbange
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a few shots of some ffa's ive grown out,i was lucky enough to get this cut last year sometime and it has quickly become one of my all time favorites...i always try to keep a nice full jar handy...and a few in flower at all times...hes a few pics of some of the recent ones.peace-T-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice color T!!! i saw caligreen( i think) got some color like that too. she is tasty! nice job.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE Tona!!! I ike seeing this tasty gal enjoyed around the world! There was recently a harvest in the UK. :) More to come. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts