What's new

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I use a lot of GreenFocus on working days, still don't need a nap on days off unless I miss enough sleep. You can get them off etsy. ;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
51 and having the best sex of my life with this wife of 20 years. You guys not on that wagon??
Between 48 - 53 years old - I became the father of 5 children - my libido was so high - I needed 3 GF's to satisfy it - and all got pregnant - and now I'm 62 have calmed down and settled/married with just one lady - back in 2014 - and believe me - that's enough for me today - courting multiple women - can be complicated fun - but inevitably ends in tears - and I would rather not be the upsetter -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Lol Gypsy, I heard the most important thing about kids is to make sure all their moms get along. ;) Good to hear you found a great relationship. :)
Oh - there was a hair-pulling fight at one stage - and the drama of it all got a bit too much - then in 2013 - I was detained - and you can imagine what visitors clashed - during visits to that detention jail in Manila - so I proposed to my now wife - and had a cell-block wedding in 2014 - and she married me on condition that I no longer involved myself with the other Mothers romantically - which is understandable - and I agreed - - I still support the 3 kids I fathered - who are still in the PI's - along with the 2 here with us in the UK - - still black-listed by immigration In the Philippines - so I cant easily get back there to visit - but do talk to them all via the internet - on quite a regular basis - which is the best I can do - for now - all rather personal - but hey - C'est La Vie!

VenerableHippie

Oh - there was a hair-pulling fight at one stage - and the drama of it all got a bit too much - then in 2013 - I was detained - and you can imagine what visitors clashed - during visits to that detention jail in Manila - so I proposed to my now wife - and had a cell-block wedding in 2014 - and she married me on condition that I no longer involved myself with the other Mothers romantically - which is understandable - and I agreed - - I still support the 3 kids I fathered - who are still in the PI's - along with the 2 here with us in the UK - - still black-listed by immigration In the Philippines - so I cant easily get back there to visit - but do talk to them all via the internet - on quite a regular basis - which is the best I can do - for now - all rather personal - but hey - C'est La Vie!
Hmmm. I will review my ideas of you, Gypsy ...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Often I find that the napping urge - comes on in the mid/late afternoon after a very physical morning - lots of walking/swimming and weight resistance training - then a big meal in the early afternoon - and since I still have a slight back problem - it'll demand that I lay down to rest it - or it gets too painful/fatigued - so have to get horizontal - and once horizontal - it's not long before Zzzzz's - especially after a few hits on a spliff - the key is not to nap for too long - maybe just an hour tops - then I feel re-charged - and ready to do what needs to be done - for the rest of the day -

Three Berries

The time change we got though twice a year messes me up the older I get. I'd just as soon leave it at one or the other. As soon as I get use to sleeping and sunrise they jump ahead or back.

Of course checking the VPD on the tents if I get up at night doesn't help either. Especially if I have to open the tent to adjust the misters.

TheUnknownGrowe

‘Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?’​

I can’t believe you called me old….

1660524642605.png

St. Phatty

I lay down after lunch and listen to Tabloid TV, like CSI Miami, most days.

But I only remember falling asleep, and actually dreaming, once.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I walked into my bedroom and my wife turns to one of the kids and says "watch this." I turned to my wife and said I was tired and was going to lay down and sleep.

My kid laughs and says that's exactly what my wife said I would say.

Well... I guess I routinely lay down and take a 5 hour nap a day. The other 19 hours I'm awake and doing stuff. lolol Damn I'm tired after those 19hrs lolol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
in my next incarnation, i want to come back as a semi-feral cat living in a little old lady's yard. i'd sleep for eighteen or twenty hours a day, eat whatever she put out for me, and go out chasing the girls and squirrels and beating up on poodles & chihuahuas...:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts