What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I use a lot of GreenFocus on working days, still don't need a nap on days off unless I miss enough sleep. You can get them off etsy. ;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
51 and having the best sex of my life with this wife of 20 years. You guys not on that wagon??
Between 48 - 53 years old - I became the father of 5 children - my libido was so high - I needed 3 GF's to satisfy it - and all got pregnant - and now I'm 62 have calmed down and settled/married with just one lady - back in 2014 - and believe me - that's enough for me today - courting multiple women - can be complicated fun - but inevitably ends in tears - and I would rather not be the upsetter -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Lol Gypsy, I heard the most important thing about kids is to make sure all their moms get along. ;) Good to hear you found a great relationship. :)
Oh - there was a hair-pulling fight at one stage - and the drama of it all got a bit too much - then in 2013 - I was detained - and you can imagine what visitors clashed - during visits to that detention jail in Manila - so I proposed to my now wife - and had a cell-block wedding in 2014 - and she married me on condition that I no longer involved myself with the other Mothers romantically - which is understandable - and I agreed - - I still support the 3 kids I fathered - who are still in the PI's - along with the 2 here with us in the UK - - still black-listed by immigration In the Philippines - so I cant easily get back there to visit - but do talk to them all via the internet - on quite a regular basis - which is the best I can do - for now - all rather personal - but hey - C'est La Vie!

VenerableHippie

Oh - there was a hair-pulling fight at one stage - and the drama of it all got a bit too much - then in 2013 - I was detained - and you can imagine what visitors clashed - during visits to that detention jail in Manila - so I proposed to my now wife - and had a cell-block wedding in 2014 - and she married me on condition that I no longer involved myself with the other Mothers romantically - which is understandable - and I agreed - - I still support the 3 kids I fathered - who are still in the PI's - along with the 2 here with us in the UK - - still black-listed by immigration In the Philippines - so I cant easily get back there to visit - but do talk to them all via the internet - on quite a regular basis - which is the best I can do - for now - all rather personal - but hey - C'est La Vie!
Hmmm. I will review my ideas of you, Gypsy ...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Often I find that the napping urge - comes on in the mid/late afternoon after a very physical morning - lots of walking/swimming and weight resistance training - then a big meal in the early afternoon - and since I still have a slight back problem - it'll demand that I lay down to rest it - or it gets too painful/fatigued - so have to get horizontal - and once horizontal - it's not long before Zzzzz's - especially after a few hits on a spliff - the key is not to nap for too long - maybe just an hour tops - then I feel re-charged - and ready to do what needs to be done - for the rest of the day -

Three Berries

The time change we got though twice a year messes me up the older I get. I'd just as soon leave it at one or the other. As soon as I get use to sleeping and sunrise they jump ahead or back.

Of course checking the VPD on the tents if I get up at night doesn't help either. Especially if I have to open the tent to adjust the misters.

TheUnknownGrowe

‘Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?’​

I can’t believe you called me old….

1660524642605.png

St. Phatty

I lay down after lunch and listen to Tabloid TV, like CSI Miami, most days.

But I only remember falling asleep, and actually dreaming, once.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I walked into my bedroom and my wife turns to one of the kids and says "watch this." I turned to my wife and said I was tired and was going to lay down and sleep.

My kid laughs and says that's exactly what my wife said I would say.

Well... I guess I routinely lay down and take a 5 hour nap a day. The other 19 hours I'm awake and doing stuff. lolol Damn I'm tired after those 19hrs lolol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
in my next incarnation, i want to come back as a semi-feral cat living in a little old lady's yard. i'd sleep for eighteen or twenty hours a day, eat whatever she put out for me, and go out chasing the girls and squirrels and beating up on poodles & chihuahuas...:dance013: