What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FEDS JUST BUSTED ANOTHER CALIFORNIA DISPENSARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IE2KS_KUSH

Seriousely, get a grown up to read this for you.

Seriousely, get a grown up to read this for you.

Ah ha I see you didnt respond to my reply. My reply went deeper then a comparison and actually showed how defensive you are of bush.

Really?! Let's see your "deep" reply. First, my original post that you were not OBVIOUSLY capable of reading and comprehending. You really should have taken my advice and had someone read this to you and then explain it. P.S. Just because I mention Bush, doesn't mean I am defending him jack off! I was stating that we all knew he was against MMJ/Cannabis, while OBama attempts to lead you to believe otherwise whilst continuing the exact same policy. Are you really retarded or what? Here you go.

LMAO! But Obama said.....

This won't be the last raid. They said they had been "investigating" them, and that they were in violation of state law. So I would assume that they had already been convicted of that violation correct? Eh? No? Then how could they even make that claim.
So now the standard is, if there is an "alleged" violation of state law? Hmmm.
So if the DEA can continue to do surveillance and catch some employees littering, then that's a violation too right? That gives the DEA the green light according to what Holder said.
Holder's statement was intentionally vague, just like prop 215. Anyone that is surprised this happened, or doesn't think it won't continue to happen, you must really be on your dope. Can't wait to see the kool aid drinkers jump to defend their Lord Obama, somehow, I am sure they will lay the blame squarely at the feet of Bush! Just keep telling yourselves that, for the next 4 years LMFAO!
At least w/ previous administrations, (Clinton, Bush), they had enough respect to not LIE TO YOUR FACE! Whether or not you agreed w/ their policies regarding MMJ, they didn't LIE to you, and take you for idiots, which is what Obama and his goons are doing.
"But Obama said....."

BTW, those still facing federal prosecution, can probably tell you that Obama is full of shit. Hence the fact that federal tax dollars are STILL being spent PROSECUTING operators that were operating as per prop 215. Wake up folks.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

There I made it real big, underlined, and in red. Tell me how exactly that is defending Bush you dipshit! Notice the reference to CLINTON in the same sentence. Am I defending him too? My comment was merely comparing previous administations policies w/ the current nothing more. How do you get dressed in the morning? You see the word Bush in a sentence, and it's not comparing him to Hitler and you can't even muster anything halfway intelligent to say, because you are to preoccupied w/ the fact that someone said "Bush". Oh but wait, it gets better, because here we have your "deep" reply, that shows how "defensive" I am of Bush. Please explain.

Do you think they wouldnt have got busted if Bush was President?

BUSH IS NOT THE PRESIDENT SMART GUY!!! THIS REPLY IS IRRELEVANT TO THE DISCUSSION. Once again, a cult follower that cannot engage in any kind of discussion whatsoever that may cast his saviour in a negative light. Your reply is completely hypothetical, and you may not be aware of this, but Obama is the president right now, not Bush stupid. But please, explain how that was a really "deep" statement, and how it portrays me as defending Bush. In fact, quote my post, and highlight in big letters showing me where you get this idea.

Because my 1 line reply to your original post only meant it does not matter whos president you a$$ is goin to jail messing with pot. Simple but since you mention it
You really need help if you vote just because you think a president is pot friendly ok bush is pot friendly but guess what our dollar isnt worth sh!t because he put us 1 step away from a depression. But you can smoke all the pot you want in a legal state. But you cant afford a home. Two Sky Scrapers were taking down while people on fire dive out of them on his watch but I get to smoke pot hurrrraye:abduct: We cant work because Indians have our jobs. This indian that works for the Credit card company stole my identity but its ok because I can go to california and smoke pot legally to mayb.

For the last time. Dont matter who is Sits on the Throne in our country
Weed will be Illigal. so keep banging your head my friend:wallbash: you may wake up and knock some cells back in place

I don't even know where to begin w/ this. 1., who said Bush was pot friendly, so far as I can tell, just you. 2. Show me where I said that I voted for a president based on his political view on cannabis? BTW, I did not vote for Obama, and the entire time he was campaigning I shouted from the mountain tops that he was not being honest about his position w/ regard to cannabis/mmj. I would expect you to know that since you apparently know soo much about me lol.:moon:

but guess what our dollar isnt worth sh!t because he put us 1 step away from a depression. But you can smoke all the pot you want in a legal state. But you cant afford a home. Two Sky Scrapers were taking down while people on fire dive out of them on his watch but I get to smoke pot hurrrraye:abduct: We cant work because Indians have our jobs. This indian that works for the Credit card company stole my identity but its ok because I can go to california and smoke pot legally to mayb.

Um yeah...
guess you are just waay too deep for me. You do realize that your rant has nothing to do w/ anything we are talking about correct? Do you just have that much pent up Bush hate in you, that you just have to go on and on and on about how "you think" he ruined the world, while we are really talking about a specific dispensary being raided as it relates to the Obama administrations lies about their MMJ position? Huh Huh? Let's continue.:dueling:

For the last time. Dont matter who is Sits on the Throne in our country
Weed will be Illigal. so keep banging your head my friend:wallbash: you may wake up and knock some cells back in place

No shit Capt. Obvious, thank you for that and for enlightening us all! You do realize that this is perhaps the only statement you have made here in the last day that even comes close to making any sense, and that you are just re-stating something most all of us here believe, right? Holy fuck!:wallbash:

Excuse my last post lotta mispelled words but i was just an C- student in school like Mr.Bush I think Ill vote the man in office because of that too

I would be more worried about your reading and comprehension skills than your spelling.

SDOG

I pledge $100.00 to your "Get The Fuck Out" fund.

I propose a one way ticket.

Pick your destination:
Haiti
China
Mexico
Cuba
Sudan
Afghanistan
Russia
IRAN............ (would be my choice for ya)

Or ????????? You choose.

Just don't come back until ya appreciate what ya got.

Who said he doesnt appreciate what he currently has? Ignorant fuck.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Oh, and BTW.

Oh, and BTW.

I did respond to your reply. It was the very next post, perhaps you missed it.

Do you think they wouldnt have got busted if Bush was President?

Here we go.
First, you need to read the post again, or have someone else read it for you.
Second, if you want to go there, Bush was president, and they did not get busted.
Third, that's not at all what I was saying. You missed the point entirely.:wallbash:
Put the fucking kool aid down, and listen.
Bush stated his position, right or wrong.
Obama, is intentionally being deceptive on the issue and misleading you. He made a very vague statement (actually his AG did) that "could" have been interpreted in many ways, he did this because he doesn't want to upset the pro-cannabis contingency within his grass roots support, while allowing for nothing to actually change. If you really comprehend what the position of the administration said, then you would realize that they are going to continue raids, while using various half assed scape goats. All the while telling ignorant turds that aren't capable of formulating their own thoughts, that they are very accepting of MMJ, and will let by gones be by gones.
Crystal clear enough for you now.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
Sweet feathery fucking jesus!:wallbash:

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Ummmmm........He did.

Quote:
"I hate this country".

If that's appreciation and love of country.............Then I apologize.

Please forgive my "Ignorance" !!:yoinks:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Who said he doesnt appreciate what he currently has? Ignorant fuck.

I hate this country in a lot of ways.

Just asking, but could you tell me 10 things that you hate, but appreciate at the same time? Just wondering.
So in answer to your question, I believe HE SAID it. That's just my opinion, I mean I hate gridlock traffic, can't say that I appreciate it. I hate lots of shit, but I wouldn't say that I also appreciate it. I don't know if the 2 are mutually exclusive, but I kind of think they are. JMHO.
But then again, I am an ignorant fuck as well lol.:laughing:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Ummmmm........He did.

Quote:
"I hate this country".

If that's appreciation and love of country.............Then I apologize.

Please forgive my "Ignorance" !!:yoinks:

LOL! Wow that's scary, you are a fast fucker! And to think we were typing the same reply at the same time! LOL Too funny.:joint: Just goes to show great minds tend to think alike. As opposed to others that think alike because that's what they are told to think.

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
divide and conquer fellas?!

insulting each other will certianly not help us debate the fact of the matter..... or help us get anywhere good, faster...

peace, bub.

outdoe

I did respond to your reply. It was the very next post, perhaps you missed it.

Sweet feathery fucking jesus!:wallbash:

Clinton Lied. He pulled but didnt inhale. Fucking Liar!
Bush Lied. I did not use Cocaine! Fucking Liar!

Obama (he has Done No Wrong) But let say that he did. He is still a politician.
Thinking the Truth comes from a Political Figure is like expecting a Snake not to bite you.

Your posts are very amusing kush.:dueling:

outdoe

divide and conquer fellas?!

insulting each other will certianly not help us debate the fact of the matter..... or help us get anywhere good, faster...

peace, bub.

Some Times I wonder if this is really a MJ board with all the Agression

BonsaiBud

Destroy jobs at DEA? Destroy jobs? Asset forfeiture creates Federal revenue. The state of California is bankrupt. I'm sure CA gets a cut. I bet it is written in the books.

That is all.

I heard Willie Nelson say he smoked a joint at the white house while visiting Pres Clinton. Not sure if thats true. I think Clinton did inhale but his hands were tied to admit it.

Sorry that was Pres Carter. Although not perfect Clinton is the coolest we have had in modern times. I guess you cant be pres and be honest. Carter tried and failed.

D

DownSouthSage

America home of the free!!We wanna prove to the world so bad that we are not racist that we are the only country in the world that would elect a minority to the highest position of power in the world to rule the majority.I don't care anymore democrat,republican,independant,They are all liars and until we stand together and say no more of the same the spending game is over,we will continue to spiral downward until there is nothing left to save.I am just glad i live in the country so i can grow my own vegtables,raise my own beef,and catch my own fish when the shit hits the fan and it takes a 50 gallon drum full of dollar bills to buy a loaf of bread.SPEND IT ON BOYS PRINT ANOTHER TRILLION!!!!Gonna sale my herb for gold only!

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
I don't care anymore democrat,republican,independant,They are all liars and until we stand together and say no more of the same the spending game is over,we will continue to spiral downward until there is nothing left to save !!!
Eyes Wide Open !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

theregoesjojo

Obama laughed off the question, even though it was as he called it, one of the more popular questions on the internet.

guineapig

Veteran
I have a question about this whole situation......(getting thread back on track as well)....

Eric Holder was sworn in on March 27th (friday).....i noticed a few raids happened on that same day in various California cities.....

Will there be a bunch of "under the wire" prosecutions going on?

Once Eric Holder takes office, will the raids end or will can the agents just do what they please without consulting the new attorney general?

Stay strong everyone!!!!! Some day sick people will be free to medicate with cannabis as per the last 10,000 years of human history.....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

J

JackTheGrower

I think you understand the essence of this thread even with all the colorful and somewhat humorous tomes.

If I had to answer I'd have to say "It's supposed to be different now" But since I know well that the DEA and local law enforcement are partners and major consumers of tax dollars I doubt that their marriage is over in California.
So it's really the point of this thread , IMO, that we just don't know.
Not yet anyway, However; I live in a Stanislaus county and it has to be one of the most anti medical marijuana counties in California. Anti Union too but I digress.

With a tone of change Obama has somewhat signaled to ease worry of Federal dominance and defer to states rights on individual
state law on medical marijuana.

However, in this line of thought I thought to add that during the town hall meeting Obama too democratically voted on questions such that the most popular question was number one and then the number two question which I believe I rember it said it was the second most popular question;

"Barack Obama's internet 'town hall' meeting hijacked by cannabis questions
US President Barack Obama had to answer a question about legalising cannabis after deciding to 'open up the White House to the American people' to a live question and answer session."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...l-meeting-hijacked-by-cannabis-questions.html

So we are seeing that America is ready to Believe in Change.

Thought to add to this thread GP..

Jack

J

JackTheGrower

A little offtopic but being able to edit my own posts would be helpful in this forum.
I don't understand why we can't edit. i had typos and needed to fix sentence flow.