What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FEDS JUST BUSTED ANOTHER CALIFORNIA DISPENSARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amstel Light

What is the deal, you fucking people just see the word "Bush" and your vision gets blurry and you can't think straight or what for fucks sake.
That's OBAMAS mojo/grigri working!!! soon you will feel the same ...soon after that you will be a follower of OBAMA..

I

IE2KS_KUSH

HOW can you live with yourself....do the right thing...believe in OBAMA...he will forgive you for voting for a chimp/reptile....

i do believe in him and i laugh at all these republicans bashing him and saying these false statments :woohoo:

like bush did any good... at all...

BEHOLD the power of OBAMA!!!!

Wow, this thread has taken a turn into retard land. Poke me w/ a stick when these fools go to look for their baseball. HOly fuck!:crazy:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

That's OBAMAS mojo/grigri working!!! soon you will feel the same ...soon after that you will be a follower of OBAMA..

Yeah, "follower" is an appropriate word, you could also use sheep, baa baa. I am done here, need to make room for all the salty ball suckin' in here. Have fun, hope you don't end up w/ a prolapse.:abduct:

Mackawber

It doesn't matter what Obama says or does---his supporters will willingly throw themselves under his grim reaping bus. The reason they will always support him is simple---he's black (they are racists) and they are ideological fellow travelers (on the road to global slavery).

BARRACK OBAMA HAS SAID QUITE A LOT
AND HIS SUPPORTERS DESERVE WHAT THEY GOT
BUT THE TIMES THAT HE LIED
AND THE THINGS HE DENIED
CONVINCED ME HE'S IN THE WHITE HOUSE SMOKING POT!

Mwood1011

Wow, this thread has taken a turn into retard land. Poke me w/ a stick when these fools go to look for their baseball. HOly fuck!:crazy:

ay bro, i voted for bush, like i pointed out, and watched his tactics very closely, he was a joke, worst president hands down, and also you said your point was they came straight out with there intentions, i said that was true...

and in my book obama isnt doing anything wrong, he said he wasnt going to bust clubs that were following fed and STATE law... they wernt following the rules... and yes i KNOW that, without reading the newspaper, i've been there

and its ok for blowing up :joint: its a touchy subject and its over the internet i dont take anything to seriously :canabis:

Mwood1011

It doesn't matter what Obama says or does---his supporters will willingly throw themselves under his grim reaping bus. The reason they will always support him is simple---he's black (they are racists) and they are ideological fellow travelers (on the road to global slavery).

BARRACK OBAMA HAS SAID QUITE A LOT
AND HIS SUPPORTERS DESERVE WHAT THEY GOT
BUT THE TIMES THAT HE LIED
AND THE THINGS HE DENIED
CONVINCED ME HE'S IN THE WHITE HOUSE SMOKING POT!

lol, bro, i didnt vote for obama..

M

movingtocally

It's weird, though, because nobody in this thread, 8 pages long, has come to bat for this particular dispensary. It was a club in a very public part of town, I'm sure convenient to a lot of people.

In fact, the only person who commented based on personal experience, unless I missed it, said that the club was "shady."

So maybe we are jumping on him too hard on this one? Maybe these folks were legitimately fucked up?

Just throwing it out as a possibility.

zcreep

I would hope that if a dispensary was acting outside the state laws, that they would be taken down, we don't need the bad apples in the barrel. It still does seem odd that the DEA stepped in.

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
I would hope that if a dispensary was acting outside the state laws, that they would be taken down, we don't need the bad apples in the barrel. It still does seem odd that the DEA stepped in.

One would think that local cops would have to be involved. Federal Cops know federal law, local cops know state law. It was reported that this was over taxes. Given the stance that many have that medicine is supposed to be tax exempt, this is going to be the next boundary that gets pushed. Personally I'm going to err on the side of caution and give the fucking government money that doesn't belong to me so I don't get busted. What a scam, they are worse than the mob.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
..The fact that innocent people get locked up in cages for cannabis is merely a punch line to these, you know, serious intellectuals, who couldn't determine whether or not it was OK to torture brown people for kicks.

I hate this country in a lot of ways.
I pledge $100.00 to your "Get The Fuck Out" fund.

I propose a one way ticket.

Pick your destination:
Haiti
China
Mexico
Cuba
Sudan
Afghanistan
Russia
IRAN............ (would be my choice for ya)

Or ????????? You choose.

Just don't come back until ya appreciate what ya got.

Mwood1011

It's weird, though, because nobody in this thread, 8 pages long, has come to bat for this particular dispensary. It was a club in a very public part of town, I'm sure convenient to a lot of people.

In fact, the only person who commented based on personal experience, unless I missed it, said that the club was "shady."

So maybe we are jumping on him too hard on this one? Maybe these folks were legitimately fucked up?

Just throwing it out as a possibility.

that place is/was shady, i've been there, im honestly glad it got shut down, they took advantage of people and i would tell people false info.. they let under-age kids in, sell shity non-rooted clones, they skimped on sacks (giving 3gs for an 8th insted of 3.5gs) not much i know but still...

J

JackTheGrower

that place is/was shady, I've been there, I'm honestly glad it got shut down, they took advantage of people and i would tell people false info.. they let under-age kids in, sell shitty non-rooted clones, they skimped on sacks (giving 3gs for an 8th instead of 3.5gs) not much i know but still...

First off, I didn't get anywhere with my phone call. I have decided not to push that any further. No news. No comment on an ongoing case.

Second, we have one person who has first hand experience that casts some doubt on the dispensary.

It may still be possible that this is in line with Eric Holders statement about working with state law first.

Third, the marriage of federal law enforcement and state law enforcement isn't over on medical marijuana in California.

Lastly I have laughed so hard reading this thread that I am sure my neighbors wanted to have me arrested.

Jack

M

movingtocally

I pledge $100.00 to your "Get The Fuck Out" fund.

I propose a one way ticket.

Pick your destination:
Haiti
China
Mexico
Cuba
Sudan
Afghanistan
Russia
IRAN............ (would be my choice for ya)

Or ????????? You choose.

Just don't come back until ya appreciate what ya got.
Stop with your semi informed attempts at nationalism. Being the best doesn't mean you don't suck. Implying "we're the best country in the world" is like saying I fucked the hottest waitress at Denny's.

that place is/was shady, i've been there, im honestly glad it got shut down, they took advantage of people and i would tell people false info.. they let under-age kids in, sell shity non-rooted clones, they skimped on sacks (giving 3gs for an 8th insted of 3.5gs) not much i know but still...
Well, there you go. And that's just a start. I heard rumblings about a certain unnamed club in the area taking a pound off an old fart from norcal, giving him a couple jabs to the stomach in the parking lot, a few threats, and he was on his way.

Just a rumor, but a damn solid one from friends. Maybe it was this club?

Mwood1011

Well, there you go. And that's just a start. I heard rumblings about a certain unnamed club in the area taking a pound off an old fart from norcal, giving him a couple jabs to the stomach in the parking lot, a few threats, and he was on his way.

Just a rumor, but a damn solid one from friends. Maybe it was this club?

damn thats fucked up, i hadnt heard that but i could see some people doing some shit like that

btw the club that got busted is not the only one doing illega stuff, quite a few do.. but that was a bad one and somebody went and snitched on them

OldTroll

I'm very glad that there aren't very many of the Rush Limbaugh disciples out attempting to spread dissent among the liberal hippie stoners.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Glad to see nobody's being reactionary here.

From the first post in the other thread:
Skip said:
US to Stop Medical Marijuana Raids!

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has stated that the federal government's policy towards medical marijuana has changed. He now says as long as people comply with state medical marijuana law, there is no reason for the Feds to get involved anymore.

The policy is to go after those people who violate both federal and state law, to the extent that people do that and try to use medical marijuana laws as a shield for activity that is not designed to comport with what the intention was of the state law. Those are the organizations, the people, that we will target. And that is consistent with what the president said during the campaign.

Anybody want to know if this dispensiary violated state law, which if they did, this event would be entirely consistent with what the AG said?

outdoe

THEY THEY AS IN THAT CLUB THE ONE WE ARE DISCUSSING!! READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEGINNING TO END DAMN IT! UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF THE DISCUSSION FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!
JUST LIKE YOU, THE JACKASS I WAS RESPONDING TO MADE A STUPID ASS REMARK.
HE ALSO TOOK A PREVIOUS POST OUT OF CONTEXT, RE-READ THE DAMN THREAD.
HE WANTED TO MAKE A "HYPOTHETICAL" GUESS AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN RAIDED IF BUSH WERE IN OFFICE, AS IF THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING. IT WAS NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING. BUT SINCE HE WAS GONNA BE STUPID ABOUT IT, I CLEARLY POINTED OUT THAT IN FACT BUSH WAS IN OFFICE FOR 8 YEARS AND THEY, AS IN THAT 1 CLUB DID NOT GET RAIDED. JUST TO BE A SMARTASS. MY ACTUAL POINT WAS THAT WHEN BUSH AND CLINTON WERE IN OFFICE, THEY TOOK A POSITION ON THIS ISSUE, AND WHETHER YOU AGREED W/ THEM OR NOT, YOU KNEW WHERE THEY STOOD. UNLIKE OUR CURRENT DOUCHEBAG PRESIDENT.
UNLESS YOU ARE SOMEHOW RELATED TO THE POSTER I WAS RESPONDING TO ORIGINALLY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. ALL IT TAKES IS READING THE DAMN DISCUSSION FROM THE BEGINNING AND BEING ABLE TO COMPREHEND IT.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.
What is the deal, you fucking people just see the word "Bush" and your vision gets blurry and you can't think straight or what for fucks sake.:yoinks:

There, I am done. I do apologize for blowing up on you, don't take it personally. Just pisses me off when people cannot read and comprehend.:yeahthats
Ah ha I see you didnt respond to my reply. My reply went deeper then a comparison and actually showed how defensive you are of bush. Because my 1 line reply to your original post only meant it does not matter whos president you a$$ is goin to jail messing with pot. Simple but since you mention it
You really need help if you vote just because you think a president is pot friendly ok bush is pot friendly but guess what our dollar isnt worth sh!t because he put us 1 step away from a depression. But you can smoke all the pot you want in a legal state. But you cant afford a home. Two Sky Scrapers were taking down while people on fire dive out of them on his watch but I get to smoke pot hurrrraye:abduct: We cant work because Indians have our jobs. This indian that works for the Credit card company stole my identity but its ok because I can go to california and smoke pot legally to mayb.

For the last time. Dont matter who is Sits on the Throne in our country
Weed will be Illigal. so keep banging your head my friend:wallbash: you may wake up and knock some cells back in place

outdoe

Excuse my last post lotta mispelled words but i was just an C- student in school like Mr.Bush I think Ill vote the man in office because of that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts