ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally done trimming the last round....2.6 lbs or a bit over 42 oz

next round already 2 weeks in..

IMG_20211109_180904808.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
Unc hows it growing? Nicely done!

I have been looking at these two lights and now that you've had a run on them want to know if you have a preference for one or the other and did you see any differences growth and finish wise?

Not sure if it was a typo or not but looks like the two have a different chip count with bridgelux at 2646 and Samsung at 2016 chips. I wonder if the chips are different sizes then.

Best LT

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc hows it growing? Nicely done!

I have been looking at these two lights and now that you've had a run on them want to know if you have a preference for one or the other and did you see any differences growth and finish wise?

Not sure if it was a typo or not but looks like the two have a different chip count with bridgelux at 2646 and Samsung at 2016 chips. I wonder if the chips are different sizes then.

Best LT

if i recall correctly there's a pic of the chip side of the lamps 1st post.

the main difference i see is the way the bars are positioned on the fce model the edges get a better intensity of light. aside from that i have no hard data to say one side did better than the other weight wise

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I almost wish my current light would die so I can get one of these. Almost.

Great grow, just keeps trucking along.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
up to week 7 now,just three more to go...need to get a few more stakes in,aside from that everything going along well...some minor yellowing at the bottom of some plants,seem to be getting the aptus nutes dialed in this time...

IMG_20211215_174209800.jpg
IMG_20211215_174212613.jpg
IMG_20211215_174215474.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts