What's new

Favorite ****** Strain

J

joejusttyped

Extrema 51 days

Extrema 51 days

Pungent sweet chemmy diesel goodness. hashy turned to sweet once she started budding up.

E6F62C2B-D913-44D3-A32E-E45C09A604F8-9920-0000099AEA3F7357.jpg

Outer bud:
337F2FE1-F635-4DFC-9ADF-17BADF82DD85-7906-0000073C349C581F.jpg

there goes edro

Veteran
S*nnies the man! Tried his Selene, Extrema, Chocolate Rain, Smackberry, Anesthesia.
Selene is my favorite! Beautiful pruple colas, wonderful lemon zest floral smell, nice well balanced but strong buzz. Plan on trying Blueberry Sativa, more Selene, Jackberry, and Carmel Kandy KUSH from Dynasty! Happy growing IC!!!!

Samson4

Veteran
Chocolate berry was very tasty. The purple killing fields had me in perma-grin. I was very impressed with the amount of resin the shackzilla puts on, even early on.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
I had Extrema and Ueberkush for different times and was very satisfied. Some seeds in the Ueberkush but no problem for me. The Ueberkush isn´t for sale today, he puted it out of stock.

Extrema

picture.php

Last edited:

Max Yields

Just popped a Killing Fields seed...fresh in the dirt & waiting for it to sprout...:plant grow:

Edit: I also popped 1 of e$ko's Shiva & have one 2 weeks in flower.

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Killing Fields was okay. looked cool and my best pheno had a kind of bubblegum smell but takes too long to finish and doesn't really impress me as far as potency goes.

2 out of 5 extrema's hermed in week 4 but I axed them in time and the other three finished out nicely. not a huge yield but nice frosty buds with one having some lemon/fuel scent and my favorite being more earthy/coffee smelling. nothing worth keeping when stacked up against the OG kush though.

Sugar Punch was good all around. still have a mother of my favorite purple pheno. fast rooting/growing plant. good balanced structure. grew it outdoors and it yielded well although I think it is a bit of a calmag whore- showed signs of def. a few weeks into flower. a little airy but super frosty buds that smell like Shock Tarts sour candy. really potent but a little racy for me perhaps.

Cheeseberry Haze by e$ko is probably my favorite from the shoppe. big variations between phenotypes with all of them having something interesting. favorite was the blueberry/cheese dominant pheno that had big fat leaves and big hairy buds. good yield of dense buds that tasted like a tart blueberry cheesecake. potent but not terribly so. kind of a balanced happy high.

tempted to try some of e$ko's new c99 crosses but kind of waiting for his lady cane to come back into stock.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Haven't grown anything from him yet but I got some Jack on the way. I hope it's better than his Killing Fields! A buddy gifted me a big bag of it a last year some time. It was very well grown, nice bag appeal, however, taste was mediocre at best and the high was ok but nothing special. Near the end I was using it as mix for hash and oil.

BM

Max Yields

Killing Fields was okay. looked cool and my best pheno had a kind of bubblegum smell but takes too long to finish and doesn't really impress me as far as potency goes.

How many beans did you pop?? Also what other phenos did you get?? I hear the colored phenos (purple, blue, pink) are less potent than the green phenos.

Last edited:
T

TREE KING

Haven't grown anything from him yet but I got some Jack on the way. I hope it's better than his Killing Fields! A buddy gifted me a big bag of it a last year some time. It was very well grown, nice bag appeal, however, taste was mediocre at best and the high was ok but nothing special. Near the end I was using it as mix for hash and oil.

BM
ive been saying this forever and people didnt think i knew what i was talkin about. killing fields got a week high and is the worst shit i ever grew. it looks real good when you grow it but the high is week. can you believe in the description it says up to 22% thc lol? thats fuckin laughable i cant bring myself to order anything else from this company again after that.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Cant please them all, but his track record speaks for its self

All i can say is thats more for me :)

T

TREE KING

Cant please them all, but his track record speaks for its self

All i can say is thats more for me :)

dont you find it funny though how every strain he sells is listed up to 21% thc? he might have a good track record on some strains but the descriptions are bullshit

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
How many beans did you pop?? Also what other phenos did you get?? I hear the colored phenos (purple, blue, pink) are less potent than the green phenos.

just 5 fem beans. 3 purple and two pinks. ran a clone of my favorite purple outdoors just to see what it would do. takes too long to finish. it's still standing in fact. looks better than it did indoors though so we will see.

compared to the purple sugar punch it's really got nothing and the crazy dark color seems to actually turn people off.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Grew his killing fields, its was perfect for me......No it wasn't the strongest herb I ever had but it was a perfect daytime smoke for me. Still got a mom.

But I also really like his freebe KF7 X NYCD I love this from ****** also.

Also grew a pack of Chocolate Rain(i dont think this is a ****** strain) but it didnt do it for me..Why? because I want a chocolate smelling strain, and none did. So I could easy come here and start calling whoever made them a hack. But I only tried 1 pack, I'm not the greastest grower, and when I didnt find a chocolate pheno I didnt give them much of a chance after that. But its cheap enough if I ever got a safe addy again I would try it.
again.

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
dont you find it funny though how every strain he sells is listed up to 21% thc? he might have a good track record on some strains but the descriptions are bullshit

best pheno grown masterfully, who knows, it might hit those thc numbers. it's not like he's saying you are guaranteed to have that thc content, just that that's the max you could expect.

I personally do think it's a little cheesy but it's kind of a nice to use as a guide since contrary to what you've state the strains are not all listed at 21% thc.

Fuzz420

Veteran

Well i personally dont use thc % as a factor when strain shopping. All the gear I have grown from the shop actually match the description pretty well and i find the estimated flower time to be on par as well.If thc % is main selling point in your decisions and shotty descriptions are the norm might i suggest greenhouse seeds for your needs.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Grew his killing fields, its was perfect for me......No it wasn't the strongest herb I ever had but it was a perfect daytime smoke for me. Still got a mom.

But I also really like his freebe KF7 X NYCD I love this from ****** also.

Also grew a pack of Chocolate Rain(i dont think this is a ****** strain) but it didnt do it for me..Why? because I want a chocolate smelling strain, and none did. So I could easy come here and start calling whoever made them a hack. But I only tried 1 pack, I'm not the greastest grower, and when I didnt find a chocolate pheno I didnt give them much of a chance after that. But its cheap enough if I ever got a safe addy again I would try it.
again.

I dont believe one will smell like chocolate, i may be mistaken , but you should search for phenos that taste like chocolate.I believed its based the taste not the smell

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
It would have to be my own strains :) There are others that I love as well but I put allot of work into these so it makes it that much better when there your own creations.

]

You selling beans over at S*NNie*?

Latest posts

Latest posts