What's new

Favorite ****** Strain

Blaz3

Will do..its very curious though..both the Heris and the Ko's,which are supposed to be very indica..show extreme sativa leaves..could be environmental..but IDK...

I mighth do a couple more runs,..still have 5 ko kush seeds..

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Blaz3, Herijuana is not a pure indica it has sativa in its genetics from Kentucky. Hope that helps out a little. Still on my list of strains to try 1 day. Take care 1

d3cryption

Veteran
Hey Blaz3, Herijuana is not a pure indica it has sativa in its genetics from Kentucky. Hope that helps out a little. Still on my list of strains to try 1 day. Take care 1

I wonder how many packs of heri it would take to find one with good taste and smell/ killer high........ I ran heri twice i believe and only find the killer couch lock high........

M

MrSterling

Isn't Herijuana known for the couchlock? I thought that was it's appeal for some people.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Not a fan of the heri taste, look into extrema (heri x chem d). Should have plenty of flavor

Blaz3

Yeah..from EVERYTHING I have ever read about Herijuana..it lacks taste,smells like coffee/hash..nothing special about it at all...not the biggest yielder...viney plants..and smallish golfball DENSE buds...

BUT...the one and only thing Herijuana is notorious for is the sheer potency..nothing sativa about it..straighth medicinical,zombie-smoke a joint take a nap weed...I love indicas..so Im VERY excited about it..I will reveg the best Heri..along with my best Ko Kush...

I was a fool..I found a VERY nice Heri male..the pollen sacks smelled EXACTLY like chocolate..I shoulda pollen chucked..but whatever...all in due time..

this current grow is very ghetto..but once I run the jack herer and killing fields..things should be running alot smoother..im hoping for a purple killing fields..yum

Max Yields

I have S@nnies Sativa Pack with Sugar Punch, Shackzilla, (both are SSH crosses) & Killing Fields. I received 2 Mad Shack freebies along with a free seedling germination kit. I'm not running those yet, but I do have E$kob@rs Shiva 1 Month in veg. & I'm very pleased with what I'm seeing so far. Kind of a slow vegging plant that takes a little to get going, but it eventually starts forming into a nice, short, bushy stature with very healthy branching & a thick sturdy trunk.

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
ones I liked-
chocolate rain
s@nnies jack
shackzilla
killing fields
anesthesia
Ones I also liked but had hermi issues
herijuana
ko kush
extrema

favorites gotta be anesthesia and chocolate rain tho.

anchient

hello, i'am growing some mad scientist and 2 freebes of mad shack all fem. the mad scientist is 1 half harijnua and 1 half ww. i have not smoked it yet. but they are big plants. i can not get my hand around the stalk at bottom of some. ww influance, i think. i like ww as they get real big and are strong smoke. the mad shack [heri and sativa] are real big too. i like san---s. i talked them into 2 more seeds because they started charging shipping on me in mid order. they where killing fields, died as soon as they sprouted. but he is a hellava breeder. i will try differnt strains from him next year. the shipping was very good. he has a web page called open grow. but i grow outside. you can't grow wrong with alot of his genetics.

Blaz3

If you see this strain,and have grown Killing Fields or Sannis Jack..tell me what you think about it..pictures?....I plan on doing a 800w vertical stadium....10 plants per bulb...5 on each side..kinda like this:

]] o [[ ]] o [[

]=a row
o=400 hps bulb

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Blaz3, yes Herijuana is known for its potent knockout indica high (main reason I was looking into the strain, I have major insomnia and was looking for a sleep aid), I was just informing that it does have sativa in its genetics and still could display some traits from that side like what you are noticing with your leaves. Its genetics if I remember correctly are Petrolia Headstach (indica from Cali but real orgins are from the middleeast) x Killer New Haven (sativa from Kentucky). The Herijuana seedline was bred more to the indica side and way down the F* generations (like past F9, heard some on the net are past F19) so its definately gonna display the indica side more if its been bred like that for so long. Originally bred by S. Tuck its been picked up by several breeders that continue to keep the line alive. 1 day I plan to get the IBL from the S guy because i'd like to try it pure and I think it has breeding potential for certain traits based on crosses i've seen off it just need to wait til I take that leap and order. I'll definately go check your thread out and I hope you find a really good indica pheno but it shouldn't be hard the strain is pretty solid from what I hear. GL and take care 1

T

TREE KING

ones I liked-
chocolate rain
s@nnies jack
shackzilla
killing fields
anesthesia
Ones I also liked but had hermi issues
herijuana
ko kush
extrema

favorites gotta be anesthesia and chocolate rain tho.

get mo you didnt find that the killing fields wasnt that potent? i grew out like 60 f2 seeds and had a huge amount of phenos and non of them were impressive. everyone was complaining that it wasnt that potent. it looks like straight fire though and it tasted good. i was very disappointed in it

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah I had 4 phenos, 1 was potent as hell, the other 3 week as hell but with good smell and look, didnt transfer to the taste tho. The potent one was green, got huge colas and smelt like some cheese, 2 of the other 3 were purple and smelt good but dont get u high smelt like blackberrys, and the third was a kinda strong green pheno smelt like some jack with up confusing high. wouldnt grow it again, but was an interesting run.

Id suggest chocolate rain or anesthesia, found 2 phenos in the anesthesia, one kinda fruity one kinda piney both were strong as hell n yielded nice.

T

TREE KING

yeah I had 4 phenos, 1 was potent as hell, the other 3 week as hell but with good smell and look, didnt transfer to the taste tho. The potent one was green, got huge colas and smelt like some cheese, 2 of the other 3 were purple and smelt good but dont get u high smelt like blackberrys, and the third was a kinda strong green pheno smelt like some jack with up confusing high. wouldnt grow it again, but was an interesting run.

Id suggest chocolate rain or anesthesia, found 2 phenos in the anesthesia, one kinda fruity one kinda piney both were strong as hell n yielded nice.

finally thank you! ive been sayin this shit on other forums and people think im crazy. theres so many people raving about that fuckin strain its ridiculous. every time i say its not that potent everyone gets mad and says i fucked up growin it lol. can you believe it says up to 22% thc in the description? yeah right, i appreciate the response that strain just turned me off to that whole company.

Last edited:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Super Bill comes to mind

out of everything I have ever smoked, that one really stands out as something different than anything else

I'd say it rivals most anything in taste smell and buzz combined into a perfect package

Latest posts

Latest posts