What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

bopper said:
Hey Kannamaven,

Thanks for the input, but how would you know if a clone is from an elite type without ever flowering it? We'd likely get pretty far afield, trying to decipher what was going on with your clones.

Suffice it to say, that we've had several clones over the years that have been in pathetic shape, truly near death. If they survived, with a little tlc, then cuts taken from them when they revived were fully vigorous, in a manner expected of the type in question.

Of the varieties you mention, the Purple Urkle, Purple Kush and a couple of others are unlikely to be from seed. Although PU is slow-vegging, it certainly is an elite, as one soon discovers upon flowering. Do you contend that the PU and PK were not the "real" ones?

Best,

bopper

Hello Bopper. I The reason i pulled them is that they where taking over twice as long to "start" to bloom as any other strain i had around. For some reason, these didnt have a strong growth pattern. And when i started to bloom the clones out they didnt do much of anything,, just started to grow pistils and small clusters of bud starting to form. after a month of blooming, the clones where maybe 2" taller/wider, and set on "no" more bloom clusters.. While just next to them are my home clones i started to bloom out with these med clones. Yet my clones are putting on nice blooms of dense flower clusters. So that is why i cut out the med clones.. they never "came back" so to say.. they where stuck in stasis. Better luck next time i guess:) ..

Kannamaven,

nikiblaze

rootstyle, i am sorry you have such harsh vibes towards me, i've been growing the kind for longer than you've been away from your mama. i thought you two were the negative little kids who came asking where's the kush, chemdawg etc... if i remeber correctly you got your heads tore off with some og kush and full melt warlock bubble. you guys couldn't even finish the session or conversation, you asked me in particular about some Mekong Haze i told you it only took the first 5 beans to find the best pheno. we sprout hundreds of beans of all varieties however our discussion was only about the Mekong Haze which is something that only we have. the seeds were gifted to us by some one very special at Barney's in Amsterdam. It took us four years to get this special strain to bring to the US. It deffinatly did not require any butt kissing, only good positive vibes which is something you lack, that is probably why the only "KIND" you had to show was a bag of larfy supposed master kush which didn't smell anything like kush. we come to the farmers market mainly to provide information for medical growers and share positive vibes for all, each time you guys were there you were trying to be negative. you also came at the end of the day when clones had mostly been sold out so how can you claim to give some advice about anything that was there. i recall all you cared about were strains from your boy swerve. this is nor cal and we have our own Elite Clones. most all vendors there offer clones that are healthy well rooted gauranteed genetics. personally we grow out all our varieties before we sell any clones. b/c we know how disapointing it is to purchase clones that are supposed to be good quality and turn out to be weak genetics. you have no basis for anything you've said except to try and bash a positve thing. you guys are so arogant you have know idea who we are. we have dedicated our lives to the legalazation of medical cannabis and promoting the spiritual aspect of it as well. anyone who has met my husband and i know that we are a loving positive family who wants nothing more than to spread wonderful medicine and infomation to open minded people.anyone who has ever had our medicine knows that it nothing but the best.and who are you guys to say their are no real HEADs at the farmers market you wouldn't know a head if it were sitting between your shoulders, much less know the true meaning of elite genetics. i just wanted to set the record straight not argue, i don't have time for that i am too busy in the garden growing all organic conniseur quality medicine.
keep it green and positive,
nikiblaze

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rootstyle said:
Niki Blaze you sound like the folks that are at the farmers market all the time with your little baby. Your proly the one Im talkin about sorry your so butthurt and if you are the ones your the main reason I posted in this thread. Anyone that knows anything about genetics knows you have to search through quite a few seeds to find that keeper pheno. You def. dont know what your talkin about. I dont care whos asses you kiss when you go to the dam. People selling cuts clamin there elites when they cant even grow the kind thats so funny. Anybody who knows how to do things proper will agree all the venders at this farmers market are amateurs. If we stop passing around these week representations of the real phenos it will give the inexperienced a better chance to grow some kind.Im done with this wack thread. You wish you had some of Swerves genes you barney. Peace & Love to all in the know about fine cannabis.
No love for stupid folks like nikiblaze keep smokin your shitty ganja :muahaha:
Did you write the bible on growing? Are you the expert above all others? When you think you know it all its usually because you dont know enough.. Different strokes as they say and stop with all the negative energy. We are here to bring good things to Lake County and if you dont appreciate it then dont visit the farmers market again. Some of the best comes from Lake County and you may have some of the best in your opinion. Thank God for diversity... We have repeat customers from as far away as Truckee, Chico, Tahoe, Bakersfield, Redding, San Diego and all over the Bay area. The demand usually far exceeds the supply and most of my good vendors sell out quickly.
Be positive, your plants will grow better.
Hope everyone turns out on the 7th to support the kids and the pets.
Peace and keep it chronic..

Last edited:

jimjay

Lake county is chill. The cops, the vendors , the clubs. It is a cool enviroment. I am suprised there are so many people hating. Alot of people even in California cant get these genetics. So what is the problem? Week representations? Every "elite" i have picked up there and grew out was exactly what it was suppost to be.
It is one thing to complain about the health of clones(not saying there clones are unhealthy) but to say the clones are week representations is crazy.

D

DJ_highst_

deleted post, to stop the hyjacking. Cant wait to come up on July 7th, should be fun.

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey greenlion will you be there to vend on the 7th? You know you are welcome back to vend anytime..

Last edited:
G

rootstyle kick rocks, take a hike, get lost....cause i cant hear u..lol

Justalilrowdy- Hey, I will most surely be there on the 7th. Thank you for letting me vend at such a cool place.

Last edited:
D

DJ_highst_

I think the last two posts summed it all up.

Cant wait to see everyone on July 7th. Should be fun.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bring some clones if you want to contribute DJ and you know you are also welcome as a vendor anytime..
We're gonna party on the 7th!!

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Competition Among Clearlake Clubs..

Competition Among Clearlake Clubs..

Thanks to all of the loyal club members for their support.
Peace and keep it chronic.. :joint:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts