What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is a list of what you can typically find there.. its always changing tho
sometimes more.. sometimes less
Warlock, Lavendar, Grandaddy Purple, Buddha, Shipwreck, Trainwreck, God's Gift, Sour Bubble, Snow Crane, Jedi, Purple Kush, Amethyst Bud, Rock Bud, G13 Haze, Hawaiian Snow, Bubba Kush, Maui Wowie..

meduser180056

justalilrowdy said:
this is a list of what you can typically find there.. its always changing tho
sometimes more.. sometimes less
Warlock, Lavendar, Grandaddy Purple, Buddha, Shipwreck, Trainwreck, God's Gift, Sour Bubble, Snow Crane, Jedi, Purple Kush, Amethyst Bud, Rock Bud, G13 Haze, Hawaiian Snow, Bubba Kush, Maui Wowie..

Nice selection... Definetly looks like a norcal clone market.

If it was down south almost all of em would have "kush" in the name. :pointlaug

I've personally seen some killer Jedi before.
Came from the Rev. Michael's clone co-op in Millbrae before he moved.

Interesting variety of strains. I'd be interested in the Lavs, GDP, God's Gift, jedi, and rock bud.
So if anyone wants to pick some up for me let me know :yummy:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have others as well but the ones listed are almost always there. Its a constantly changing thing tho and what is there one week may not be there the next. We have some of the kush's.. Ultra Kush, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush and Shipwreck is a Purple Kush and Trainwreck. We also have a beautiful Chocolate Thai and Banana..
Everyone come to the market and check it out..
Peace.. and Keep It Chronic..

Last edited:
disregard my prior question, I thought the days/times changed frequently, but it seems as though it is still open on Saturdays ... :wave:

bopper

Hi justalilrowdy,

Thanks for maintaining the clone market and posting the info. :cool:

Is Banana the same as Bonana? Bonana was a lake county variety, if memory serves. We've recently had some quite excellent Bonana hash, which sparked renewed interest in the source plant.

Is the Chocolate Thai the same one described by DJ Short as follows:

"The Chocolate Thai was one of the most difficult plants to grow. It was dark and very asymmetric, rarely sporting any kind of a definite main-stem for any length of time. It was difficult to clone and very hermaphroditic, producing small airy buds at best. The herb from the Chocolate Thai passed the test (the progeny were at least as good as, if not better than, their parent), but had certain problems otherwise (structural and hermaphroditic). It was also similar in potency to the Highland Thai regarding strength, length and type of high."

That one sounds like a project, perhaps inappropriate for us indoor folks, but nonetheless intriguing.

BTW Shipwreck was described by the breeder on the old CW as a cross of TW and an old heirloom indica, definitely not PK, unless a completely wrong impression was taken. The fastest examples of that Shipwreck finish in about 50 days, which seems unlikely with a cross of TW (42 - 70 days, depending on source, but most recommend 60 - 70 days) and PK (56 - 60 days, assuming the trichome tech PK). Is this a different Shipwreck, or might someone be mistaken about its parentage?

Thanks for your help. :smile:

Best,

bopper

Last edited:

Scay Beez

I always thought shipwreck was trainwreck X afghani backcross. I think I have the same choc thai they are talking about. It came from santa rosa med club. Looks like an indica, light feeder, 70 day, short internodes/no stretch, dark green teardrop looking leaves. Hard to nail but good smoke. I'm guessing its a DNA Choc thai pheno. I have a pack of drawoh's choc thai f2s to compare when I get around to them.

justalilrowdy: Do you have any information on the mowie? Mowie skunk? I think I have tried this one before as well.

I'm gonna have to make it down so I can hit up the market and then hit up the kick ass putt putt course at the other club.

- sbz

bopper

Thanks for the fine info sbz. :smile:

I held out little hope that the Maui would be the fondly remembered island herb from a couple of decades back, but would welcome any varieties approaching that quality (one of the best we've ever tried). Additional information would be most welcome.

Best,

bopper

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Shipwreck we have is from a vendor in Mendocino County and its his cross I believe. At least this type. Its a great yield and purple.. finishes in about 50 to 60 days... Its very nice.
The Chocolate Thai looks like more of a sativa and I know that vendors other products but havent seen the finished product on that one.
Remember July 7th is the day we donate all our proceeds from the farmers market to our local animal shelters and we're hoping for a good turnout.
Keep it chronic..

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This weeks farmers mkt..

This weeks farmers mkt..

Its been really busy the last few weeks and some of the vendors are sold out in advance with orders but there has been a small but steady supply. Its best to get there at noon as we are selling out in just a few hours.
Peace and keep it chronic..

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This weeks farmers mkt..

This weeks farmers mkt..

Its always hard to say but I know there will be some Soma's Lavendar, Shipwreck, Chocolate Thai, Jedi, and there's usually Warlock, God's Gift, Snow Crane, GDP and several kush varieties. I think we have a new vendor or two coming in this week as well so the best bet is to hop in the buggy and head out to the farmers market. :joint:

Last edited:

20kw dreams

Please justa, keep the supply up with the demand. It seems when ever a good clone-op gets going, demand tears up the supply with a quickness.

Are there limits on the number you can leave with?

Do you have a price range?

G

Your right 20kW

I can picture it now. WHAT! Your already out of Chocolate Thai and Jedi. Guess they need truck or van loads. lolol. I still can't believe this farmers market. I would love to visit this place and just walk around and meeting people. Shit, I'd set up a vending stand with food. Man, that would make a killing there. All those people with the munchies. I'd be RICH, lolol Jokin all. Take care and i hope everyone has a great time there this weekend.
Later,
BG

G

Oh my god after reading the first two pages I might have to move. Never thought I could make a safe semi-legal living at this craft in 'Merka.

Maybe I should've read the whole thread before posting, maybe it's all too good to be true... Okay the suspense is killing me.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
TRUST ME FOLKS THE VIBE IS BETTER IN PERSON THAN WE COULD EVER CONVEY IN WORDS IN MY OP. BIG UP TO THE GREEN LION AND ALL THE OTHERS AT THE MARKET HELPIN FOLKS. I HAVE SEEN DEEP CHUNK CROSSES, BANANA, ALL THE KUSHES YOU COULD ASK FOR, AND PLENTY OF ALL THE PURPS!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING. I GET THE FEELING IT WON'T LAST THOUGH. I HATE TO SAY THAT BUT I SEE LEO ALL OVER THE PLACE WHEN I AM THERE NOW. SCARY! DIDN'T EVEN PICK UP ANY CLONES DUE TO PARANOIA - COULDA BEEN THE 3 BOWLS SMOKED ON THE WAY THERE THOUGH!!! :sasmokin:

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I havent heard of any of our patients being arrested after leaving with clones. We are well tolerated in this very progressive county. Not just our club but the others as well and its a great financial benefit to the area. On July 7th the club owner and all of the vendors are donating their proceeds from the farmers market to the local animal shelters. We plan a donation day every 6 months or so. Hope we have a good turn out. :joint:
Keep it chronic..

D

DJ_highst_

Rainman said:
I HATE TO SAY THAT BUT I SEE LEO ALL OVER THE PLACE WHEN I AM THERE NOW. SCARY! DIDN'T EVEN PICK UP ANY CLONES DUE TO PARANOIA - COULDA BEEN THE 3 BOWLS SMOKED ON THE WAY THERE THOUGH!!! :sasmokin:

What do you mean by that? Did you see "po-po" in the parking lot (in and around) of the mini golf course or around town and on the way in. It makes a big difference bc some of the LEO you see around town could be for anything, not just the clone market place.

Best of luck to everyone supporting the marketplace, lets all work to keep a good thing like this going. peace_highst

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
I don't know what they were there for but I simply noticed them. Like I said I coulda been paranoid and no one hassled me or my friends at all so everyone relax. It was a great time and it was done with friends. I will always support efforts like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.