What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics to switch things to a more posotive vibe;)Rootstyle enough is enough!!!!!!!!!You should just go away,start your own thread if you like just keep your B.S. out of here!!!!!!!!!

leafy hash?????????I dont think so kid

how about some GDP,Mendo purps aka PK,and Gods Gift

some outdoor Gods Gift

some Warlock grown by Nikiblaze and Oh Boy she knows her shit;)

I hope this brightens everyones day and sheds a little light on this topic.

peace and love through marijuana,
allwhazefaded
P.S.rootstyle lets see some of your pics if this is average quality :muahaha:
you little kids are a joke, the joke of lake county and now IC mag.You have nothing bro,except for evil and negative vibes it must suck to be you:( no matter what kind of genetics you ever acquire you will never,never be as happy as us up here.It all starts in the heart bro,take a look at yourself before you pass judgment on anyone else................................................

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice nic & faded.. and i know it tastes even better than it looks.
hope you are going to be ready for our July 7th benefit as it just wont be the same without ya..

Last edited:

sweetleaf

Power of suggestion

Power of suggestion

Hey Rootstyle

instead of bein so neggative about the market why dont you simply make some sugestions of some different straines you would like to see there ?????
one would think that would be a more appropriate way of making your point than to simply flame the club and its venders who work hard at what they do
to provide the best qualitys they can. I for one would love to hear what people are looking for so that i could fulfill their wants and needs.

so what do say..... ya wanna be an ass or actualy have a possitive influance
in what it is we are trying to do...

believe me its not always just about money i have dropped prices considerably {even given away clones} for those who are not as fortunate as others and have a very
limited budget to get what they can to grow their own. {since i am a firm believer that growin it can be much more theroputic in ways that simply smoking it cannot}
so why dont ya sit back smoke one and come up with somethin possitive to write for a change.
im always open to suggestions for ways to provide better and higher quality for those who come in.

a soft open hand can accomplish much more than a closed hard fist......

Sweet-Leaf
Im not just a client im also a grower :canabis:

also nice pics allwhazefaded and i still want that pipe in the pic such a beautiful piece ..... and BTW ive hit their Bubble and your full of shit Rootstyle
it most certainly does not taste like leaves.

Last edited:

plumpm0nkey

any market in the cali valley? There is some shady clubs over here.

Don't be a collector of more than you need, got a lot of things growing, but keep watching your seeds. - Grateful Dead, One Thing To Try

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is also a friday farmers mkt in Santa Rosa on South Santa Rosa Ave.. I think the name is CannaWellness or something like that. (used to be north bay wellness) Its set up with a 50/50 profit split as well. Its well known in Sonoma County and they have alot of vendors at times... starts at noon.

Last edited:
N

Neptune

peace and love, though dead

peace and love, though dead

We can share the women
We can share the wine
We can share what we got of yours
'Cause we done shared all of mine

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for any negative posts on this thread..

Sorry for any negative posts on this thread..

and back to really positive things.. I apologize to everyone for any negative comments made here.

G

Does anyone sell any foods out there. Any space cake, butter, cookies, etc? I was thinking about this the other day. You guys are sure lucky, maybe one day i'll come visit and check it out for myself. Have fun and take care all.
Later,
BG

Skepticus

I read the first 3 pages and it sounds great, but you have to be a patient right?
that's the general idea I got from reading those pages, but you never said "Farmer's Market for Medical Clones in Clearlake", at least as far as I read. As you might have figured out, I am not a medical user, I have issues but none that would qualify for med herb as far as I know. For medically confirmed issues, I have high cholesterol and blood pressure despite being fairly young and with no family history and good diet and decent exercise. I am on state medical care so I suspect that may be a croc the doc is selling me, maybe he is paid off by the drug companies, and maybe I should get a 2nd opinion. I have pains in my side, in my head, sometimes in my back, but it comes and goes and nothing any medical professional gives me any positive feedback on. I also have vision that used to be great but now my eyelids or under and above twitch and my vision is kind of fuzzy/blurred especially around the edges, and I see like floating filaments of like tiny translucent hairs or something, I don't know what that could be. My mom has lower back pain and isn't exactly against herb but not wholeheartedly for using it either. So I have no confirmed medical need and am not in a state where there is a provision for med herb, and even if there was I wouldn't know how to find out who would help me out among med professionals or others. But this is a great thread. You really get away with selling clones? Well then it must be medical, duh! I guess I am just out of it today! Great work by the way! Even if it does not help me out, I am still curious, do you have any of those great local Northen Cali stains?
OK thanks

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes a current recommendation is needed... We dont vend anything but clones.. you can buy edibles in the store however.
Everyone is welcome and should come and check it out at least one time...

Status
Not open for further replies.