What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetleaf

comming soon to a store near you !!! lol

comming soon to a store near you !!! lol

i will have in 2 weeks

banana
white widow
hindu kush
warlock
grand daddy perp
purple haze

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Menu..

Menu..

Its constantly changing but here are some of what you might find at the mkt.
Sour Kush, Sour Bubble, Soma's Lavendar, Rockbud, Amethyst and
G-13XRockbud, Magus Genetics Warlock, Double Dutch, Exile and Motivation and Skunk #1, Hawaiian Snow, Grandaddy Purple, Gods Gift, Shipwreck, Trainwreck, Sweet Nightmare, Chocolate Thai, Buddha Bud, Jedi, Snow Cap, Snow Crane and I know I'm leaving some out.. Anyone who can think of ones I dont have here post em up.. :joint:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next Saturday July 7Th Benefit!

Next Saturday July 7Th Benefit!

I just want to remind everyone thinking its too late to get anything in theres still time!! We will have some sizeable plants next Saturday at the Benefit that will be ready to go as well as many varieties of babies and it ALL goes to benefit Lake County Community Action Agency for a youth center and to Special Pets Rescue so come out for a really really great cause and pick up some plants. All my community minded vendors will be on board to answer all your questions. Its gonna be alot of fun for everyone.
Peace to all and keep it chronic..

HarryNugz

Sounds like it's gonna get crazy there that weekend. I hope people mind themselves and don't get crazy and bring the heat down!

cool

cool

Sounds awesome! I enjoy going to my local nursery every year 2 by vegies, this is like double the fun more like tripple fold lol. Havent been yet but plan 2 go soon hope 2 c you ther Rowdy :jump:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fmrs. Mkt. Clone Benefit July 7th to help the needy..

Fmrs. Mkt. Clone Benefit July 7th to help the needy..

Reminding Everyone! Please help make this a huge turn out so we can send a very positive message to the community! We're all good people and acceptability in our communities is key for our future to remain good here. It helps a very worthy cause which is a youth center for children and special pets rescue here in our own beautiful Lake County. We have the power to make things better so lets use it..
We'll have babies as well as big beautiful plants to get you going now!
Hope to see you there..
Peace and as always.. Keep it chronic!

Skepticus

nice strains! Do you know what qualifies as a medical condition? My mom is a cancer survivor and now a heart patient who has bad lower back pain that keeps her up at night. So she may qualify. she has nothing against cannabis but may not want to smoke it, not sure on that. my "issues" are minor in comparison. I am not making this up or trying to get something I don't "deserve", I just hope to find out what are considered medical conditions worthy of a recomendation. thanks

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clones Still Available From Charity Event..

Clones Still Available From Charity Event..

There are still a few clones available from Saturdays Charity Event at Holistic Solutions.. All proceeds go to Lake County Community Action Agency for a youth center project and Special Pets Rescue..
Shipwreck and O.G. Kush and it goes to a worthy cause!
A BIG FAT THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN YESTERDAYS EVENT!!!

doggod

not that i have seen or heard of. you should ask him to stop by on saturday and talk or drop off some cuts.

1:00pm i think now, it has changed recently.

Seattle Green C

strains?

strains?

justalilrowdy said:
There is also a friday farmers mkt in Santa Rosa on South Santa Rosa Ave.. I think the name is CannaWellness or something like that. (used to be north bay wellness) Its set up with a 50/50 profit split as well. Its well known in Sonoma County and they have alot of vendors at times... starts at noon.

What strains do they have?

doggod

things i have seen in the past are:
trainwreck
rockbud
lavender
afghani
hash plant
purple urkle
sour bubble
sour bubble (BOG original)
sour diesel
sage and sour
choc thai
white widow
purple kush
swazi
power plant
romulan
and more that i cannot remember.

lighterfuel

Hi Rowdy,

Is it possible to get Sensi Seeds at the Market? The clones sound great. I am realy looking forward to the trip some time in the next month.

doggod

there is a guy who sells seeds. i do not know the genetics or breeder. he is not always there every weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.