What's new

FAMILY Jewels V.2

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The current highest temp recorded on my thermo is 104. I'm at 63 days flower today.

I'm a rusty ass nail at best. You probably need a tetanus shot just for quoting me. ;)

I'm working on it though. This round is 10x better than the last and I hope I can say the same about the next one. Lapides told me it was like riding a bike and he wasn't wrong.

Even with whatever camera rig you are using - my flowers simply ARE NOT on your level. I say that with all humility and with full ambition to get my game right.

I appreciate the inspiration. Always have. :joint:

dank.Frank

F

Frylock

There are 300 acres of hemp at that farmers location. That is a 40 acre plot, that was under organic standards. I was contracted for fertility management and an organic ISR/IPM strategy.

----------------

It's bigger than the field I did the same for last year...although I expect similar results.

100% hemp. This is what standing on the "edge" of a 12 acre plot looks like:

View Image

dank.Frank

I never paid a whole lot of attention to hemp before but i never realised they grew such big colas.... all i ever saw before was tall skinny plants with spindly flowers.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never paid a whole lot of attention to hemp before but i never realised they grew such big colas.... all i ever saw before was tall skinny plants with spindly flowers.

The field in question was all Oregon CBD genetics. Suver Haze, if I'm not mistaken. There was a plant cloned from that field that test 18.1% CBD and was still below the federal threshold when fully ripened.

It's all about genetics. These are not wild feral hemp types, but drug type cultivars, selected and bred away from THC, to meet federal classifications.

dank.Frank

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Did you use that Scanning Electron Microscope type camera to get the beautiful macro shots ?

Haha Nah, no electron microscope here. I'm using a plain old Panasonic Lumix Zs70 point and shoot. Nothing fancy. Pretty good little camera though. Picked it up off Amazon for right at $300 when I bought it.

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Panasonic Lumix are there top of the line PAS cams. There great PAS cams..

Hemp is identical to drug type except for the THC/CBD ratio.. You cant tell any difference by the eye. Back in the day there was a crop of hemp being sold as drug type that got everyone pissed off.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cobalt Haze flowers are drying nicely. (they are hanging upside down, flipped the pic)

picture.php

dank.Frank

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Hey now! I likes me some haze and that one just looks like a damn good one to me, df. She pretty loud?

El Chapo x Sin Mint Cookies
picture.php

picture.php

Any of you guys ever see these P-50 units from Precision Cultivation Systems? The Cannabis Brothers on Instagram are running full rooms of these and it's just ridiculous. They're breaking yield records and just had a batch of something (don't remember exactly what it was) that tested at over 39% total cannabinoids. Definitely check those dudes out on Instagram if you can. Pin High won 5 cups at Chalice with WiFi grown in P-50s and Ghost Budsters Farm won two cannibis cups growing in P-50s I think.

I'm running one now and I gotta say, this is a pretty sweet ass pot. I disconnected it and brought her outside to get a full shot. I'm running a pretty stanky ChemOG in it and she's going nuts. Going to trim her up and stick her in flower today before she goes through the roof.
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've not seen that container. Will have to look into it.

The Cobalt Haze line is Whadezlrg SSH cut x (MendoBreath x Blue Dream/Williams Wonder F3). Most one off plants that smoke like hybrids, more so than a "haze".

The 9wk pheno, oddly, is MORE like the SSH mom. It smokes like an old 90's NL dom NL5/Haze. If you've ever had the DLB's Stu clone, then you know what an EXCELLENT example of that gene pool should be.

I'll likely not be running the 9wk pheno again, and going back to seed for something new. The 12wk pheno is a unique plant - and I'll get pics of her once the Sis/PK comes down.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem Sis x Pure Kush @ 67 days. SAME branch pictured, lowers and the top. The red string is the same in both pictures, to help give perspective. This is a LOWER branch on this plant.

picture.php
picture.php

She's going to run 77 days. She's awesome. Pure greasy chemdog F.U.N.K.

dank.Frank

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Dammit df. She looks fantastic brother. Can't imagine how good she looks in person. You need a better camera, man! You can get a bad ass point & shoot fairly cheaply these days. I paid less than $300 for mine (Panasonic Lumix Zs70) There's even quite a few cameras under $100 that'll give you really nice shots. Just a thought. I'd love to see her in hi-def. :)

G

I've not seen that container. Will have to look into it.

The Cobalt Haze line is Whadezlrg SSH cut x (MendoBreath x Blue Dream/Williams Wonder F3). Most one off plants that smoke like hybrids, more so than a "haze".

The 9wk pheno, oddly, is MORE like the SSH mom. It smokes like an old 90's NL dom NL5/Haze. If you've ever had the DLB's Stu clone, then you know what an EXCELLENT example of that gene pool should be.

I'll likely not be running the 9wk pheno again, and going back to seed for something new. The 12wk pheno is a unique plant - and I'll get pics of her once the Sis/PK comes down.

dank.Frank
My experience with polyhybrids is you still find common trait/s running through the line.
Id grow Cobalt without a second thought, very nice.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to have a Nikon S8200 - and I REALLY like it. It's an issue I really plan to solve sooner than later. I really miss taking the glamour shots though.

Throwback to BKGK Bx1:

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey now! I likes me some haze and that one just looks like a damn good one to me, df. She pretty loud?

El Chapo x Sin Mint Cookies
View Image

View Image

Any of you guys ever see these P-50 units from Precision Cultivation Systems? The Cannabis Brothers on Instagram are running full rooms of these and it's just ridiculous. They're breaking yield records and just had a batch of something (don't remember exactly what it was) that tested at over 39% total cannabinoids. Definitely check those dudes out on Instagram if you can. Pin High won 5 cups at Chalice with WiFi grown in P-50s and Ghost Budsters Farm won two cannibis cups growing in P-50s I think.

I'm running one now and I gotta say, this is a pretty sweet ass pot. I disconnected it and brought her outside to get a full shot. I'm running a pretty stanky ChemOG in it and she's going nuts. Going to trim her up and stick her in flower today before she goes through the roof.
View Image
What makes a $500 pot so special?

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
All a matter of perspective I guess. It's sorta like the Rolls Royce of pots. It'll last a lifetime, automated, even watering, honeycomb bottom preventing root spiraling and allowing roots to reach the reservoir below, the ability to run any medium, can be used as drain to waste or a recirculating setup, the ability to run a single pot or link many together, bigger and fewer plants, etc. I haven't done any side by side comparisons but the rate of growth I'm seeing is pretty incredible.

Latest posts

Latest posts