What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FAMILY Jewels V.2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ That - it's a sticky in the Stank Bros sub-forum and linked in my signature. 100% water only after mixing the soil - it's also discussed how I make that and came to those numbers in my current thread. First 40 pages or so is nothing but soil talk, more or less.

dank.Frank

DF, What is Symphony in your mix?.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An organic certified processed, sterilized chicken manure sourced from organic certified laying hens.

It's N-P-K-Ca = 5-4-3-9 - and it is granular so has a good immediately available nutrient profile but also provides a good medium term nutrition. Being a manure, it helps foster bacteria and fungi. Great all around product.

Hope the F.A.M. all had a great Holidaze. I shared a bit pf Mochiesel with Critter. Maybe he'll post a review.

Mochiesel #9 ie M9

picture.php

picture.php

London Loud #4

picture.php

London Loud #9

picture.php

Much respect to Karma Genetics for these testers!

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:
C

Capra ibex

Mochiesel sounds and looks good, what are the genetics?

I made a cross of Mochalope x (Riri SD x Blueberry) which i called Mocha Diesel.... but i only grew a few seeds and didn't find a winner.

Don't know if i'll find anything that matches the pre-name though....

I don't like to name crosses just for the sake of it, especially if they don't match the name, but i thought 'Mocha Diesel' sounded nice, so if anything has flavour that vaguely matches, i'll keep the name :redface:

I'm really tempted to sprout some of those seeds now.... thanks for the inspiration. :ying:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hey F.A.M. october came early for me this year.

when i saw ectraveler/medtree seeds was working some auto lines i decided i’d finallly give them a try. since i trust his work from the cbd packs i ran thru in maine several years ago i knew i could expect some terps and frost.

i threw together a couple raised beds from the lumber from my little shelter structure last year and put about a yard of a coots style mix between the two.

today is 8 weeks since the seedlings broke soil.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so far they’ve been. blast to grow but i’m withholding judgement until the smoke tests. they reek tho so that’s a good sign!

_stix_

Pura vida familia :plant grow: passing by to say high!

got some quick pics from my old gallery to reach 50 posts before sharing some new stuff :plant grow:

picture.php