What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FAMILY Jewels V.2

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thanks GF! That actually happened to me yesterday. I don't smoke as much as I did it my 20s, I just pack a bowl a days and rip here and there. Rolled a J yesterday and my heart was beating outta my chest for a good half hour. Thanks for the kind words, always a pleasure watching cannabis finish up the last two weeks!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Take a few tokes of CBD before and after you smoke something that induces paranoid feelings. It should stop that from happening.

Last edited:

genetic freaked

Veteran
I’ve been meaning to grab a pack of CBD seeds from Med Tree. I’m going to try out what your saying Hammerhead

I heard this works when you take a edible and go overboard. CBDs will bring you down and balance everything

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been meaning to grab a pack of CBD seeds from Med Tree. I’m going to try out what your saying Hammerhead
I heard this works when you take a edible and go overboard. CBDs will bring you down and balance everything

I use CBD vap pens. The ones I have now are charlotte's web. There easy to get and very handy.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thanks for the tip, Hammerhead! I should look into that.

GG4 week 8
picture.php

picture.php

Souraid Haze #1 Tester
picture.php

Souraid Haze #2 Tester
picture.php

Souraid Haze #3 Tester
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Beautiful pics SnF...!!!...

Those Sour Haze testers are really kickin ass...!!!...
I like that 1st pic of the #1 plant...

nickman

Veteran
Crushin it Heady! That GG is a fuckin beast! i can barely keep her up straight and mine are only 3-4ft. Good luck w that one!

Heres my GG4. Week 7, just started flush today.

View Image

My cabinet at the moment. Testing Karma's Souraid Haze.
TL - #1, TR - #2
BL - #3, BR - GG4
View Image

Got my grow thread up in KG tester forum :tiphat:

Keep doin it, FAM!

Nice “cabinet” lol...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Think there is a new purple jewel in the F.A.M.I.L.Y. - we need to make this girl an heirloom.

She smells like Sour Doughy Fuely Kush - but mostly a tart sour - on the front end.

picture.php

You know her high won't be boring either. At 70 days, pictured above, she still has some clear trichs and some trichs that are clear/cloudy transitioning. Maybe only one or two that are starting to amber. She needs 11wks to be mature. She's going to smoke different than she looks.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

ElGato

Veteran
gorgeous bro! mad skillz!

I remember you said you are growing organic, curious what are ya feeding these lovely ladies?

mj

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mix for Soil Beds

3.5 gal compost
1.25 gal coir
2 gal peat
.5 gal EWC
.5 gal Black Kow
.5 gal vermiculite
.5 gal permatil
1 gal perlite

~ 1.5 cu ft - 9.75 gallons of media

NPK Amendment Mix

This is added per 1.5 cu ft of media.

3/4c - alfalfa meal
1/3c - aragonite
1/2c - azomite
2/3c - bat guano(N)
1/2c - bat guano(P)
3tbsp - blood meal
1c - bone meal
1/3c - calcitic limestone
1c + 1tbsp - crab meal
3tbsp - diatomaceous earth/calcium bentonite
1/3c - dolomitic limestone
1/2c - dry molasses
2tbsp - elemental sulfur
3tbsp - feather meal
1c - greensand
1/2c - gypsum
1/3c + 1tbsp - humic/fulvic
1c + 1tbsp - kelp meal
1/8c - potassium sulfate
2/3c - rock phosphate
1/3c + 1tbsp - sul-po-mg
1 2/3c - Symphony

This creates a soil which has a NPK profile of 740-1110-945. However, due to the nature of organic materials, not all of this is available at the same time. The diversity and the balance of this mix is why it still works.

Even with the same NPK profile, you couldn't get similar results by getting all of your nitrogen from something that is fairly "quick release" like blood meal. You certainly would burn your plants and have excessive runoff, leaching nitrogen, etc.

This is a more "complex" mix, if you want to call it that, because it utilizes more inputs in more specific amounts. I haven't posted any new updated soil mix content in 6 years. I figured it was time.

This is the mix being utilized in my current thread Distinguished. And. Nurtured. Kind.

^^^ That - it's a sticky in the Stank Bros sub-forum and linked in my signature. 100% water only after mixing the soil - it's also discussed how I make that and came to those numbers in my current thread. First 40 pages or so is nothing but soil talk, more or less.

dank.Frank

ElGato

Veteran
thanks Frank, I will be checking it out. I dig the water only method and would like to try it sometime

just one question >> what is symphony? I'm not sure I've heard of that

mj

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An organic certified processed, sterilized chicken manure sourced from organic certified laying hens.

It's N-P-K-Ca = 5-4-3-9 - and it is granular so has a good immediately available nutrient profile but also provides a good medium term nutrition. Being a manure, it helps foster bacteria and fungi. Great all around product.

dank.Frank