What's new

FAMILY Jewels V.2

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Round 2. 11 days. See you in a few more weeks. Chem Sis x PK is in the mix, if you know where to look. ;)

picture.php

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No. This was from seed. I wish I had another example to look at though.

These TPK seed batches were made by a couple different people a few years ago. I was gifted some Sis x TPK and TPK S1's from Melty. I'm fairly certain he said TacomaComa made the batch I had seeds from but I could be wrong.

I still have a 5-6 seeds of each of those lines left. Germ rates are hit or miss. I was thrilled I got this one to sprout. I literally had to perform surgery on this seedling a couple times to get it to live - but her she is in flower with many clones of her in back up. She'll take pollen from a GG#4 x GROM/Digi male just because she exists and I don't know I'll get another chance with the gene pool.

*edit - found who you were speaking of. I saw some D x TPK. This is Sis x PK. However, I did see some of Melty's White Nigerian nugs in a picture as well, so we have similar friends at least. :joint:

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran
No. This was from seed. I wish I had another example to look at though.

These TPK seed batches were made by a couple different people a few years ago. I was gifted some Sis x TPK and TPK S1's from Melty. I'm fairly certain he said TacomaComa made the batch I had seeds from but I could be wrong.

I still have a 5-6 seeds of each of those lines left. Germ rates are hit or miss. I was thrilled I got this one to sprout. I literally had to perform surgery on this seedling a couple times to get it to live - but her she is in flower with many clones of her in back up. She'll take pollen from a GG#4 x GROM/Digi male just because she exists and I don't know I'll get another chance with the gene pool.

*edit - found who you were speaking of. I saw some D x TPK. This is Sis x PK. However, I did see some of Melty's White Nigerian nugs in a picture as well, so we have similar friends at least. :joint:

dank.Frank

globby goes by la_coco_nosta on IG he has chem sis x tcpk pics, also Chemdog Millionaire who goes by Burt_lurdsman on IG is running it now. It's a monster, hopefully yours are from the same stock. Yeah they are all local new englander's

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have an almost 6' tall Topanga about 5-6 weeks in. That I have to move to another grow location today. FML ! Hopefully her stalks/branches are kinda plyable and she doesn't sustain any damage, stuffing her in a tote. Moved 7 flowering plants like that yesterday and everything went smooth.

I also have another pk cut. Called Ghost1/pk. Came from a grower on Insta. Def different than Topanga. The Ghost1/pk smells of the purest OG you'll ever smell. While so far from the Topanga, I'm getting mixed smells.

highsteppa

Veteran
Otto knocked it out of the park with these crosses. Pure sista...before we had chem d we ran the sister hard and still think the buzz is way better that the d’s.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had D and '91 in '07/08/09. I sprouted Sis x NL from Zoolander, found gold. Been hooked on Sis ever since. She's my favorite, in how she pairs out as well. It's why my second flower round after 5+ years, one of the first things back under light is Chem Sis in some form or variation. At least I know what I'm looking for in terms of expressions and keepers.

I know Otto did a round of these crosses as well and I'm documenting things in his thread when worth the post.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might find myself one toke over the line tonight. :joint:

GG#4 freeze dried bubble hash then squished. This rosin is exquisite. Very grateful.

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
F.U.C.K.E.M.

2019 - High CBD Hemp fields.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

OVERGROW. PROHIBITION.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem Sis x Topanga Pure Kush @40 days - OG buds with a cereal but very distinct and chem funk to it. Unique Chem/OG. She could be a real keeper.

picture.php

dank.Frank