What's new

FAMILY Jewels V.2

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks F.A.M. I hope to pull a Lapides and prove that once you got it you always got it. :joint:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shout out to VerdantGreen Seeds and his work with blueberry. The line is an early 2K Dutch Passion Blueberry x Chili Berkster's Digi Bx1. Seeds VG released are an F2. So many fine plants have been found.

I've said it before, but if you are looking for a killer authentic blueberry, sort 20 of VG's BlueDigiBerry F2 seeds. You'll find a keeper like Buddah Watcha.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The whole thread is here: :respect:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=265726

dank.Frank

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
How's the fam? It's been minute.
DF new room looks great. Get up with sometime you know the #.
Started some Money Mike, Stank Bros, Melting Pot gear myself. Some EastBound, Og x Snowman, TkxG13/WWxGSC and some TK x Cherry pie x Karma's Kush
Some are in DankFranks soil mix, some in plain coco.

Attachments

• 20181218_101816.jpg
    20181218_101816.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 20181218_082112.jpg
    20181218_082112.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20181218_082106.jpg
    20181218_082106.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 15

nickman

Veteran
Started some Money Mike, Stank Bros, Melting Pot gear myself. Some EastBound, Og x Snowman, TkxG13/WWxGSC and some TK x Cherry pie x Karma's Kush

Looks like you got some nice ones there. Keep us updated.

A

AVOH

Shout out to VerdantGreen Seeds and his work with blueberry. The line is an early 2K Dutch Passion Blueberry x Chili Berkster's Digi Bx1. Seeds VG released are an F2. So many fine plants have been found.

I've said it before, but if you are looking for a killer authentic blueberry, sort 20 of VG's BlueDigiBerry F2 seeds. You'll find a keeper like Buddah Watcha.

View Image

View Image

View Image

dank.Frank

Wait this stuff looks highly poisonous i have to come pick up this harvest after cure and discard it...... for safety reasons of course Lmaooo
She looks like a winner much props

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran

GROADY HOOOOOOOOOOO!! Glad to see you, F.A.M.!

Did you actually get some of the Eastbound to germinate? Check my thread. I'm killing seeds left and right over here like it's my day job. :laughing:
Gmanwho just started some OGx x Snowman as well. I've got some of the GG#4 x Snowman going and one in particular has me giddy with excitement.

Apparently, you got TK back. Seems you started some GSC x G13/WW from Melty to make that cross? Just assuming here. Been too long since we talked. The question burning a hole in my mind - do you still have the LL cut? :huggg:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally back with some new content. Time to get this thread active again, F.A.M. :respect:

Room is 2.5' x 5' with 2 x 315w CHM. Organic soil bed.

This is the better looking plant from a seed run that is 23 days into flower. Expecting this plant to be a hazier (pepper/spice) blue dream type expression. Stacks good considering the small lamps - what will be an 11"-12" cola pictured. Going to give this girl a full room next round if she plays nice in late flower.

always be flowering - Cobalt Haze - SSH x {OGKB x [(Mendo Purps x Arcata Trainwreck/Aloha White Widow) x (Blue Dream/Williams Wonder F3)]}

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran

View Image

View Image

View Image

dank.Frank
Wow that plant has strange fan leaves :biggrin:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Couple phenos of ABF Seeds - Cobalt Haze @ 57 days. One on the right comes down at 63, on 4/20. One on the left is still in beast mode getting fatter, frostier, and more purple. :joint:

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Hope you guys don't mind me posting these in the thread

GG#4 x GROM/Digi Bx1 phone#3

View Image

View Image

View Image
Just beautiful. Such a nice looking frosty girl.
Couple phenos of ABF Seeds - Cobalt Haze @ 57 days. One on the right comes down at 63, on 4/20. One on the left is still in beast mode getting fatter, frostier, and more purple. :joint:

View Image

dank.Frank

You ever had a cola give you the finger???

View Image

dank.Frank

Happy 4/20 F.A.M. :respect:

View Image

View Image

dank.Frank

They’re all looking good Frank. Looks like you still got it ...!!!...