What's new

FAMILY Jewels V.2

genetic freaked

Veteran
I was very surprised the GG4 didn't dominate.. I only popped 10 seeds but they were all similar.. There are more pics in my thread over at the Stand Bros forum..

Here are the 3 females I have. Still trying to decide who the keeper is but they are all great in their own way.. Great smoke and stupid frosty.. The bag appeal is the best I've ever seen..

picture.php

SourDank

Veteran

This is some Sasquatch V2 from 303 Seeds. It’s Grape Ape x Bio-Diesel. But it’s smell and taste was straight BioD, it just took some purple from the Grape Ape and some of its structure. I grew it next to the GG4 and honestly I couldn’t tell which was frostier. She was a killer girl for sure, stinkiest plant I ever grew by far

SourDank

Veteran
These are two of the phenos I got from Dark Matter F2’s from JAWS. These girls were all killer, I’m gonna see if I have some pics of the others. The genetics were Chem Soda x StarFighter F2. These were colorful, frosty, and stank great. JAWS did a great job with this line, I hope he works it further :biggrin:

Ribsauce

WATTUP F.U.C.K.E.R.S.!

peace-T-

Yo Tonatiuh hope all is well with you brother

Gonna try to start posting again over here... just trying to remember how to post pics Haha

Here's a throwback to last years run with People Under the Stairs Genetics Tahoe Og x GSC...excited to be flipping a bunch more of these over soon

Attachments

• IMG_20180326_073537_970.jpg
    IMG_20180326_073537_970.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 22

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good F.A.M. - let's get this thread cracking again. I've got more great stuff coming! It's only going to get better. :joint:

dank.Frank

Ribsauce

Looking good F.A.M. - let's get this thread cracking again. I've got more great stuff coming! It's only going to get better. :joint:

dank.Frank

Yo dank how did those cobalt hazes smell/taste ? I'm gonna pop some this month. I've ran a couple other hybrids from @alwaysbeflowering with the same dad and they were beasts.

Here's a pic of DJ Shorts' F-13 #14 aka the Oregon mist... this is the pheno he and JD have been trying to replicate in their newest f13 release.

Ribsauce

God I did upload pictures with that post I swear Haha

Let's try this again
F-13 #14

Attachments

• 20180919_190912.jpg
    20180919_190912.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180919_190920.jpg
    20180919_190920.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 19

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The one 9wk Cobalt smells and tastes like an old NL5 x Haze that leans heavily towards the NL5 side. The 12wk, I'm not really sure. It's complex. Has that doughy cookie smell, with an earthy dankness, but also something like beef ramen and ginger in the mix. It's odd, but good smoke. I'm running them both again this round.

I've got several packs of his gear. I'm thinking about running the Slim Charles next from that line, since it uses the "mystery chem" aka Stanton Island Headband - which is legitimately a pre-chem plant, and supposedly part of her make up, according to how it surfaced in the Phylos galaxy. I think Slim uses the Limon gear from Swan Song seeds, as part of it's father equation, if I remember correctly.

That F13 tells me we were so right with the Carolina Blue selection. It was without question and elite blueberry. That's a beauty, Ribs. :respect:

dank.Frank

Ribsauce

The one 9wk Cobalt smells and tastes like an old NL5 x Haze that leans heavily towards the NL5 side. The 12wk, I'm not really sure. It's complex. Has that doughy cookie smell, with an earthy dankness, but also something like beef ramen and ginger in the mix. It's odd, but good smoke. I'm running them both again this round.

I've got several packs of his gear. I'm thinking about running the Slim Charles next from that line, since it uses the "mystery chem" aka Stanton Island Headband - which is legitimately a pre-chem plant, and supposedly part of her make up, according to how it surfaced in the Phylos galaxy. I think Slim uses the Limon gear from Swan Song seeds, as part of it's father equation, if I remember correctly.

That F13 tells me we were so right with the Carolina Blue selection. It was without question and elite blueberry. That's a beauty, Ribs. :respect:

dank.Frank

That's awesome man they look amazing great job... they're definitely polyhybrid and have variation but the mendobreath uv x wet dream Male is nuts... the wet dream he said he made for early finishing huge yield outdoors (blue dream x Williams wonder) and I've definitely found some monsters... I ran the dianoga pie, Caribbean Breeze and am flipping the chrysalis now (chem d x mendobreath uv x wet dream) so that should be similar to the slim Charles... dude that's awesome info on the mystery... I never knew that and I've been running it for the past two years... probably the frostiest thing I run... straight onion stench but clean smooth taste and i love the buzz... love chem 91 but I like the smoke on the mystery chem better but that's just me haha... and thanks for the kind words about the f-13... shes an awesome lady... I still think you're right that the digi berry would line up amazingly with the f-13... hope you are having a great weekend brother

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5LG - Good to see you F.A.M. - Glad you are well, F.U.C.K.E.R.

Rib - I'll tell you what I know. 917 had the cut for years and years thinking it was the Chem '91, which is how it ended up labeled that way on the Slim Charles. Anyway, they got the cut tested to verify it as Chem '91 and the guys at Phylos went nuts asking him what it was and where he got it. Turns out to be a parent plant to the chem lines - NOT - chem '91. He's just been chilling on it thinking it was something it wasn't, turns out to be something thought lost and special. Just worked out that way. When it was tested by Phylos, it was registered as "Staten Island Headband".

picture.php

To be honest, that's when I first knew Phylos was playing the long con. If they were testing information, that individuals could chose to see where a cut fit into the galaxy but NOT make that entry visible to others, told me they had vested interests in a proprietary type way of thinking.

It also told me what type of information they were personally looking for and they knew when they saw and found something missing in the puzzle, and they knew what was inherently special.

I think, we could essentially call that Staten Island Chem at this point. It's really interesting the area it came from, considering the story about Long Island Old School ie LIOS, being an early pre-chem type plant as well.

I have heard it in the rumor mill, but I've not verified it, nor do I know how to, but apparently Phylos also let it slip the Skelly Hashplant ie Puck clone, is a parent of the chem line as well.

dank.Frank

Last edited: