What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran

There`s no guarantee that you can have "low" RH comin from a lights on room as the plants get bigger and transpire Bro , but there`s only 1 wayta find out so handle it and hope for the best.....and...

PLEASE have heaters and dehueys on standby for insurance and dialed conditions with ambient temp variables kept within 10 degrees , or bottomline yields will suffer in the long run.....

Sealed works , so here`s a lil secret from back in the day when yas upgrade.......Krusty ran his big plant rooms sealed with CO2 lights on , but during lights off he used bigass exhaust/scrubber combo`s to keep elevated humidity and CO2 levels in check by pullin out as much excess as possible till lights on again.....anyways....

Hope things get sorted......Good luck and.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

Thanks Fred's! I know I can't count on low RH, but in my area I have yet to see RH above 50 with lights on.
This will be a short term work around for now...

Arminius

Veteran

Not sure how I missed this one....

Nice show!

:tiphat:

Lol, I miss some good ones sometimes too! It's only been a few days so you are not too late. Welcome aboard!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Feel ya'lls pain. 23 years over here. Can't complain too much tho, Roofing Gods been pretty good to me.

The worse part was that I stopped roofing and started doing renovations of apartment buildings. Then my partner started doing meth and I lost over 500k and then my doc said to take a year off work because of the celiac's.

But hey that is how I got into growing and things are so much easier than roofing.

Arminius

Veteran

Hey Bobble, didn't you make a DIY fogger in one of your threads?

BldSwtTrs

Yo Arminus check out gettogrows thread. He has a bad ass DIY fogger in there. Pretty simple and does quite well.

As a side note, I just purchased a whole house humidifier from Home Depot and it has raised the RH in the room I put it in from 35% to 60% with lights on.

Arminius

Veteran

Thanks bro! Will check it out.

Arminius

Veteran

Took more cuttings, and need to take another 100 or so... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360075039.185129.jpg
I think I can put one more shelf above these clones to allow 8 trays of 72 at max capacity.
I am going to add a third light to the first flower room today, and break up the plants. Should be able to flip today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360074816.626675.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360074833.651810.jpg
Need to set up my loop manifold today as well. The list goes on...

bobblehead

Veteran
I haven't looked at what ghettogrow does but I'll be sure to take a peak. Here's what I've done. The first humidifier was a 5 disc ultra-sonic pond fogger. The PC fan blew air into the tote, pushing the fog out. Later I upgraded to a tough box with more holes.
attachment.php

I still use Dayton humidistats... They're awesome. $50, and you can control the humidity +-1%.
attachment.php

Now however, I use whole house humidifiers...
picture.php

picture.php

You need a really big pond fogger to use as a humidifier... but imo it works best with the least waste. I run my RO waste water through my humidifiers, but I'm looking at setting them up to recycle and putting them on their own feed loop. Whole house humidifiers can be messy with leaks... but they're cheaper than big ultra-sonic pond foggers that need electricity to work. I bypassed the solenoid on my whole house humidifiers, and I just have water running through it 24/7. You can't add too much humidity with constant air exchange.

bobblehead

Veteran
lol well ghettogrow did delete everything... thanks, I had the name wrong.

Here's the pics you're looking for from gettgro's thread. Like my fogger but on steroids... absolutely awesome.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Arminius

Veteran

Had me worried for a sec lol. His setup is mind blowing. 2-3# trees in DWC.
One of the gems I found in his thread was the co2 burner that is nothing but a portable water heater for a third of the fucking price!
Thanks for digging out those pics. Is that a 6 disc fogger in there that you mentioned?

bobblehead

Veteran
I haven't looked at what ghettogrow does but I'll be sure to take a peak. Here's what I've done. The first humidifier was a 5 disc ultra-sonic pond fogger. The PC fan blew air into the tote, pushing the fog out. Later I upgraded to a tough box with more holes.

bigger is better. Overkill is underrated. 5 discs couldn't really keep up with 435cfm.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Had me worried for a sec lol. His setup is mind blowing. 2-3# trees in DWC.
One of the gems I found in his thread was the co2 burner that is nothing but a portable water heater for a third of the fucking price!
Thanks for digging out those pics. Is that a 6 disc fogger in there that you mentioned?

You have a link or page number for that water heater CO2 generator?

Arminius

Veteran

Looks like a 10 disc one after looking closer. That seem right?

Arminius

Veteran

It's in the first 10 pages I think. Found it before the fogger iirc...

Latest posts

Latest posts