What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raistlin Majere

eh looking green/perky still
i do have a bit of yellow coming on in the lower leaves, thats common right ?
the one SSH is slowly leaning over though :badday: i dunno if that one will make it
i'll post fresh pics up in here tonight ? tommorow ? soon

i would keep the freak too, thats how i like my girls :muahaha:

:edit: here is pics from a couple days ago

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ur kosher raist......today's my day off,giesha's looking silly these girls might neeed a BRA,dunno how Im gonna pull this off...........Mm

U

UBER21

Raistlin Majere said:
eh looking green/perky still
i do have a bit of yellow coming on in the lower leaves, thats common right ?
the one SSH is slowly leaning over though :badday: i dunno if that one will make it
i'll post fresh pics up in here tonight ? tommorow ? soon

i would keep the freak too, thats how i like my girls :muahaha:

:edit: here is pics from a couple days ago

Seems to be common Raist with the clones forming roots........ all the energy from the leaves is diverted for root development which in turn makes them turn yellow.....But I guess it all depends too I have seen rooted clones still look very green with some very nice roots....my clones are all finally rooting pretty well but the leaves took a beating in the process...hopefully they perk up well once I start vegging them.......looking good Raist.....

Mm that one plant looks crazy brosky...... :headbange

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Digging your new Signature Raistlin :yes: hardcore for sure

and btw.. whats that white layer underneath those pots?

U

UBER21

WAMEN said:

and btw.. whats that white layer underneath those pots?

Wamen I think thats perlite.........

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
thats what i thought but i dont see the utility of it? i may learn something new today though :D

R

Raistlin Majere

thanks guys for the confermation, i'll confess i was worried i would mess them all up

it is perlite - used to wick up water into the air for a higher RH
same thing i do in these

U

UBER21

I heard its almost like using hydroton....giving the roots more space to breathe and expand.....I could be wrong though..........

R

Raistlin Majere

WAMEN said:

perlite works very well in adding moisture to the air, been using it over 10 years with my shrooms now they need 100% RH or as close as you can get to that
so i figgured it would save me some misting time as well
gr3atful h3ad does not even use a dome with his clone tek, because the perlite provides pleanty

:smoweed:

U

UBER21

Raistlin Majere said:
perlite works very well in adding moisture to the air, been using it over 10 years with my shrooms now they need 100% RH or as close as you can get to that
so i figgured it would save me some misting time as well
gr3atful h3ad does not even use a dome with his clone tek, because the perlite provides pleanty

:smoweed:

Guess I was a bit close then......lol

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
How's everyone doing?

Money - That Giesha. Damn son.

Raist - Nice looking shroomies. Too bad I'm scared for my life if I take them. Hard to grow em?'

And when is Frank getting out of internet Prison?

Y

YwouldntI

wattup fuckem crew,just poppinthru peepin the action.

nice freek Mm,crazy lookin 4 sho. :headbange

love those shots of the shroomies raist.nice brofungi;) bro you got skills.cannot wait to see the clones finish up,i know ur gonna be havin them as long as you choose to keepem yo.its always fun doin somethin new huh,makes you feel like a noob again :laughing:

mad respect to the fuckem crew.
wattup CF :wave: just a few and a wake up left or what?
peace yo.
peace fellas-Y-

about two weeks left on these

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Raist: Yeah, the longer they take to root, the more yellow they become. How many watts are you using? LOW wattage really helps. And, are you giving them a dark cycle? I tend to find the clones that root the fastest, regardless of strain, is when I want to "clone for sex" by taking cuts from un-sexed plants grown from seed. I put them in a cup of water in the shade of one of the flower rooms. I've had slow rooting strains root faster this way than fast rooting strains in a bubble cloner.

Y: lookin good dood

MM: You seem to have the same "problem" I have..... My stakes (that I dont have yet) will need steaks (none of that A1 shit either) to have the energy to hold this shit up :joint:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hello all.

Dam Y dems some chunky bitches you have there.

and now to my little garden.

Man oh man I can't wait to give my little shroomys a try sat night.
I think I will start off with the schrooms and then pop in Rocky Horro picture show in the dvd and then Hell Boy

The garden

Purple kush

Cheese

ECSD

GDP

P.S. Ithey were just put on 12/12

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO........

Last edited:
W

WeldFlash420

Gotta say whats up to my F.U.C.K.E.M. brothers! I'm super upset I havent been able to get up with you guys yet, but heres what I'm smokin on......hope we can get together real soon here fellas.... :rasta

White Rhino- taken at ten weeks, grown hydro, GH three part and a few other additives. These nugs are only cured two and a half weeks, burns to a crisp white ash, stinks to high hell and back again, and the flavor is out of this world. I'd give it a solid 8.5 on the stone meter too. ON with the pics..

PS. It was great to see Nugs and Jugs go off without a hitch and that everyone had a blast. I need to work on my voucher for Vegas! CF your missed bro!

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Weld, did you grow that? If so, whose Rhino Seeds were they? Props if they are your wares dood. Swing by my grow thread, "The Bin" sometime, link's below vvv

W

WeldFlash420

No, unfortunately it wasnt grown by me although I am switching to coco next and giving it a good rip before I get my feet totally wet with hydro. But it was gifted to me from a close friend who did grow it. And I know for a fact it was clones that were gifted to him. But anywhooo it smokes great and I'll be right over to your thread INC. Its great to see ya bro.

Y

YwouldntI

thanks fellas,glad you like the pics.
hydrofome,dam yo you have a beautiful selection goin on there.quite a tasty lineup man.
weld,dayum sun smokin like a champ i see.looks good yo.peaceout -Y-

J

jipedestran

Whats Up all FUCKEM'ers??

Y-you looking good, gonna be a big pull.

weld-looks nice

Those boomers are scary to me too. A long time ago, I took about 7 hits of white blotter that we thought was beat. Obviously, month old acid is not "beat". An hour later I was trippin balllllls. Molecular level vision. Later on things got bad. Full on auditory and visual hallucinations. Had anyone in any position of authority gotten ahold of me, I would have been committed. It took me about 24 hours to come down.

I haven't taken acid in at least 15 years, but if I eat too many mushrooms, I can feel the bad trip creeping back in.

I got nothing really going on, just a few clones gonna veg for the next month or so.

peace
jip

Status
Not open for further replies.