What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asher1er

Veteran
May all you F.U.C.K.E.Mer's have a good weekend, if i can remember to take my cam i'll have some updated pics soon :joint: :joint:

R

Raistlin Majere

yeah guys the boomers are not for everyone
as i get older i eat them less and less

here are pix of my clones today (got my dome finally)
and the yellowing i tried to show in the pix too

INC they are under a 23w cfl in the ceiling so yeah its not strong lighting at all
the yellowing means the roots are growing now or about to right ?
i check the holes in the bottem for signs they are poking through, but no sighting yet LOL
i got some rapid rooters today as well :headbange and will give them a try when i clone
should i leave the air vents cracked now that i have the option ?
i have been manually airing them out 2-3 times a day and misting when i do
gonna go and read as much as i can right now, because most the info escapes me now

hey hydro have a hella good night tommorow night :muahaha:

:rasta:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
IDK if I've ever shared my cloning tech with you guys, I'll snap some pics of everything this weekend.

Basically though, what I do is cut a Rock Wool starter cube into rectangular cubes by cutting a + thru the hole provided in the cube. A bit of Clonex and a bubbler that holds some 3" net pots.

The RW serves 2 purposes, first to keep the Clonex from being rinsed off by the cloner's mist.

The second is really 2 purposes: The little bit of protection the RW sliver provides lets me handle the clone a bit rougher without worrying about ripping all the new roots off, while at the same time not being so much medium that it takes a month to see the clone is rooted.

Your's may take some time to see roots through that much medium. The faster you see the clone is established and get it back on a light feeding regimen, the faster it will get back to vegging. Recognize, it seems to get exponentially harder to get them to come back the further the clone degrades in health.

EDIT: WHERE'S MY DUDE PHILLYPRIDE????????

J

jipedestran

You guys got my DIY up.

I am going to build my own bubble cloner. I am going to use a pump and airstone I have from a DWC i did once. Gonna cover a plastic shoebox with reflective tape so it is light proof, do the same to the lid, cut some holes and use foam to hold the clones.

What should I add to the water? anything, or light flower nutes?

peace
jip

imnotcrazy

Veteran
jiped:STRAIGHT tap water is what I use. Comes out at 120PPM or so @ PH7.2. Unless your Tap is very dirty, I'd stick with that. I add a bit of clonex, but my cloners also hold 3" net pots so I can have each clone in a bit of rock wool to keep the clonex from rinsing off and to protect it's roots

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
What´s up guys/gals :wave:

UBER21 said:
Herbalistic I like the way u trained her to have some nice chunky buds on a short stocky plant........what method of training did u use for her?......

Sorry for the late reply..

I use a technique which I call B & B = Bend & Bondage! Sometimes I top the plants before doing the B & B thang, sometimes not, works great ether way!

The Neville´s Haze bush at the end of this post is good example of my training :wink:

Thank you for the words btw...

YwouldntI said:
herbalistic-you feel me? game recognize game yo,peace.

How couldnt I? :D Game always recognize game, that´s the principle of life IMHO!!!

Gotta love your garden man, would love to have harvest that big, just have to be satisfied with this personalsmoke I harvest constantly...

Really mang, gotta be humble to the game, it can made you the happiest man of world in a day and the next day you are feelin like shit, if you let the game blind you :2cents:

Ok, I think that´s enough of the GAME :biglaugh:

Now some plants, ok? Dont have new pics so you guys/gals have to satisfie into these old pics, but I try to do my best ok?

DurbanPoison x Lowryder from seed..

Have you guys seen the pics of my previous Neville´s Haze bushes?

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you ashe1er, gongrats from fellow hazehead to another are always the most nice!!!

You gotta love haze & it´s hybrids eh?

Btw, did trick you guys alittle, I have couple "new" pics from the Powerplant, right before harvest...

And you guys/gals can compare it to my last run with Powerplant.. Btw, these pics are even better examples of my training style UBER..

Check these fat ass calyxe´s!!! From the last grow..

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Well folks wish me luck,lol
here is my night I think I will start in about an hour :rasta:

If I ramble on my next post please forgive:bashhead:

And yes I have been saving that cookie for just this occasion.

Stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO......

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Good luck :D

I got some Ecuadorian schrooms left, have to enjoy of the summer with them very soon :wink:

J

jipedestran

Thanks IMNC

I already have my box taped up. Should have it done in a day or two.

peace
jip

hydroclops

Veteran
Dam herb those look real nice, thats some job on training.:wave:

BTW i think I will add this to the night.
2 of my favorate movies.

As they say in the movies, DIVE DIVE DIVE:rasta:

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO.......

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Hydrofome: Which brand of stashbox is that? Looks very similar to the one Gypsy offers but the screen doesn't look as deep as mine and the right side of yous looks like it is a round recess for the grinder I believe I saw. Mine just has a rectangular compartment.

Y

YwouldntI

hydrofome dam yo looks like ur gettin tore up from the floor up,
gummy pics herbalistic,looks mad potent brotha.
peace fuckem crew.

hydroclops

Veteran
imnotcrazy said:
Hydrofome: Which brand of stashbox is that? Looks very similar to the one Gypsy offers but the screen doesn't look as deep as mine and the right side of yous looks like it is a round recess for the grinder I believe I saw. Mine just has a rectangular compartment.

Yep thats from Gypsy's, I got that when I was on OG,
I have that about 5 years, I need to change the screen,
you know a couple of lit embers and Viola Swiss cheese,LOL

Oh man the schrooms are hittin hahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahaha
hahhaha
ha

LOL

Oh I kill me!!!!!

Later

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Guess he changed the style on the box then. You can get new screen, might not be exactly the same micron size but it'll work, from dick blick online. Just do a search for them....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Hydro nice piece....NnJ....nice addition,hell's yeah boomers,bowls,box's,and bomb herb........have a good night,and keep us informed.....
Herb nice as allways...............love the bondage,esp on my girls......Mm

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Ohhh man Hydro! I say a little prayer for you.

My girls are finally done with thier stretch, I think. I still got got some more room.

Here's an Orange Bud clone 11 days after taking it.

These are the little ones I put outside. Insane WORK! Inspired by BrownDirtWarrior.

And this little gem...

Check out my grow thread. I'm also gonna start a thread in the outdoor forum with mad pics of my outdoor adventure. FUCKEM!

~~ART~~

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice art finally some real shit's about to go DOWN!!!!,do werk..............nice cheeeeeeze cut didn't get er' damnit...tis all good,she will see me soon........Mm

R

Raistlin Majere

guys i think it might be abit till hydro gets back on tonight
call it a hunch :joint:

nice pics everyone :ying:
i am still building building building LOL
keep it green my friends
:wave:

oh yeah clones still looking very healthy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts