What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YwouldntI

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a good fathers day all the dads out here,gotta count our blessings today fam.peace-Y-

hydro, i wish you a safe and happy experience my friend!

the cookie alone will send ya on a trip... the rest i can't even imagine how you're gonna feel....

loving the revovling pipe friend!!!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you YwouldntI for the father´s day greeting!!! I had fntastic time yesterday with my son. We are celebrating the same day here in Finland too, but jsut another day of a year..

ArtOfMakingFire: Gonna check your outdoor adventure fo´shure!!! What were the strain/strains you are growing outdoors?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
HAPpY FaTHErs DaY too all the PaPa's in the HIeeeZIEooooUsE!Hydro hope u had a enjoyable time last night.......MornIn O.......tell ToH happY DaY,.................Mm

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
my kids just came into town and i was made aware of how much of a father i am. after my half court b-ball game with them, i ache and amd sore in places o forgot existed and some new ones i never knew existed!! LMAO

HAPPY FATHERS DAY ALL!!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SITUATION MAY BE LOVE TEH CHILDREN!!!

asher1er

Veteran
To all the fathers in the F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew n the ones posted up in this thread i hope you all had a good fathers day n enjoyed :joint:

heres a few new pics for you guys, don't mind the ones leaning over there getting staked up lol i been slackin some i'll admit it :spank:

i guess a few of the plants started talkin n they all wanted to do the Lean Wit It dance but they got stuck down low lol

This should be day 33...still got a good bit to go :joint:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
guess who's back bitches????
WOOOOOO

you guys did a swell job holding down the fort while i was gone.
truly impressed and very proud of you guys.

new members for june will be announced after i bump heads w/ my execs.

R

Rood Spook

I was wonderin where ya were,you bad boy.Glad to see ya back Frank,here's some flowers for ya
Blue Goo X Sudden Impact

C99 X Haze

C99 X Bubblegum

Glad yer outta the greybar hotel bud :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally ......get ya ass back inhere :D

some flowers for ya return bro.... :rasta:

Panama red

and some Mirre's..got them from Karma Genetics

asher1er

Veteran
cocktail frank said:
WOOOOOO

How was that little mandatory vacation you just had? You know, county down here lets you do weekends only maybe you shoulda opted for that option LOL...WB! :joint:

xOOx

cocktail frank said:
WOOOOOO

you guys did a swell job holding down the fort while i was gone.
truly impressed and very proud of you guys.

new members for june will be announced after i bump heads w/ my execs.

welcome back bro, wow your pot muscles look much bigger now since i last saw ya, did you learn any new things like how to steal cars in <10 seconds, or set up some kinda bank heist with da brothers for a future date \\//

----------->

Core: that panama red! i've seen it before for sure, must be a sister pheno of my girl. it had way more classic sativa looking leaves in flower. does it have a grapefruity soury tangish smell? (with no skunk) i have some pics of the dead phenos somewhere, i have to dig. that pheno was so racy, but not as long lasting, the more skunky cross pheno that showed its face slowed the racy down a little, and put some more time release effect on it. what's left of it molded up and is gone no more samples to compare ;(

i have a strong hunch that the piff is ?????? x a heirloom colombian/panamanian strain. it has to be. the looks of it are giving me goose bumps. they share a border don't they?? variations that come out of the seed from that cross, either lean more panamanian, or more skunky .. but both have that strange tingly odor to some degree.

xoox

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
hope everyone had a good fathers day... we had some burgers and dogs and shit, and me and pops threw the hippie ball around for a while. nice quiet day all and all, didnt know what to get my dad so i bought him a bunch of scratch of tickets.. not one freakin winner... i guess its the thought that counts...

frank welcome back. i see you got a little tan on your vacation. make you look slimmer!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
WeLComE BaCK CF!!! glad everyone had a great FaTHeRsDaY!beautifull day where I'm at!........pics to come later.................................Mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts