What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Endo think that's Giesel..?...dunno thou
AmerGrow sounds interesting and very thoughtworthy of you to sacrifice a whole ButtLoad of time and space!I would like too get some of these...............Mm

Americangrower

Veteran
Yes it is Giesel... thats the Mom/Veg room.. I still have 3 other S99 boys in veg ..I used 1 that refused to show sex in veg...thus he is in the flower room... I like plants that never show sex in veg....especialy after a month 1/2 veg..or more (no room). :rasta: So he is the 1st Stud i'll use..

The pots are wallyworld 3 gal....they cost like $3

No problem Lumberjack....there is going to be lots of free seeds....my only concern is time....as Pollen won't start flying til he's ready...maybe a week or 2... don't know when N'&J will be or if they will be done/dried/packaged.....

I will do what I can....... be well :wave:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Please Note:

Please Note:

Besides the usual, everyone's shit lookin stellar and all (lmao, I'll try to get to all yer threads).

The Loony Bin has been updated, grab yer straightjacket on the right when you walk thru the door. Hurry up too, this guy talkin to himself over here is kinda freakin me out :1help:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Peace man u have a good one too
stopping by to say high FUCKEMers myself.. posting a couple of re-veg pics.. gotta love Cascadia and PurpleBastard

:wave:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Fri 13 nice....heya endo...how goes it? ccXsp2.0 coming allong.........btw CF should be back verry soon..........Mm

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
sup mikey? not much here.. just recovering from vacation, trying to get everything back to normal around here. my "caretaker' didnt water as much as they should have, so everyone needs alittle tlc, not to mention i didnt really have provisions set in place for a freakin heat wave so it was a little dicey in the cab for a few days, some of them stretched a bit, but a little trim never hurt, they all seemed to handle it ok. i just gave them plain water to wet the roots and tonight ill feed them, boy they need it. did you get your hands on the white? aka triangle? xtra said he had one clone in vegg, so i told him i would vegg the shit out of mine to get you guys some cuts, if you dont already have it. probly have 9-10 good size cuts going in the cloner tonight.. ill keep 1-2 for myself the rest are for you guys, if you need them.

pics soon to come....

peace
Endo

WAMEN

Veteran
welcome back Endo...

hey guys i have a CC x Sputnik female gently provided out by an Xtra's gift.. is it the same as yours Mikey? is it sput #2? i thought the only sputnik around (paradise's) was #1..
i may be confused tho..

Endo

Veteran
hey wamen!!! hows it goin bud? yeah that ccxsput you have from xtra is 2.0 should all be the same.. if you havent smoked it yet.. your in for a treat... amazing! probably some of the best bud i have gotten the privilage of smokin. i hope to get her back in my garden one day.. shes def a keeper. hope all is well on your side of the pond....

Endo

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Wamen I think its Spoetnik2.0..thats what X said,yes from xtra...Endo don't have her yet,key werd YET!hit me up!.........Mm
btw endo I gott u!

Last edited:

WAMEN

Veteran
Its good bro thanks.. i hope all is well with you and.. your hobby :D
Yep seems like im in for a good treat this time as well.. got 3 wonderful keepers revegging of Bubbledust , Cascadia mix and Purple bastard.. and a good branchy female getting her last days of veg before i put her on parfume mode :D
Since i had too many seedlings to deal with i wasnt too sure that one female was CCxSPut anymore .. it as a very vigorous indica dom like plant but not large leafed as a Chunk and its completely purple stemmed.. could it be her? im looking for confirmation

Endo

Veteran
good lookin out mikey!! you know where to find me.

wamen, when i had the ccxsp, it did not have purple stems but did have the kind of leaf structure you describe. maybe one of the key holders can help you out a little, a pic would probably help as well.

i got a great gift from og bub while i as gone as well, some powerhouse and a bonus sunshine mix.. i can wait to pop them too... so much work so little time...!!!! anyone got plans for a time machine laying around? i really gotta do something nice for that guy someday!

WAMEN

Veteran
I will have new pics soon.. the ones i have now are kinda sketchy and you wouldnt understand..

Powerhouse should be a killer for sure :yes:

WAMEN

Veteran
Nice babes .. did you top that last one or what? looks weird..
Ive seen some PH grown outdoors and it was a true resin block :yes:

Endo

Veteran
you gonna keep the freak or toss it? because of space issues, im having to trim the fat as some would say... just wondering what others do with straglers

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Endo F%#kin A if she's a she...
Raist...............What up homeboy!!how are the ape n haze today?..Mm

Status
Not open for further replies.