What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Jide: I think you may kow your history better than me :redface:

Only area I can think about is Åland :chin: Ok, that´s all about the geographical mambojambo guys, we still now whats our biz :D

asher1er: You dont have anything in veg man? Are you planning on another sativa grow? Sorry, didnt mean to put up interrogation :rasta:

-Y-: Was this you first sativadom grow with the Kalichakras?

asher1er

Veteran
Herbalistic said:
Jide: I think you may kow your history better than me :redface:

Only area I can think about is Åland :chin: Ok, that´s all about the geographical mambojambo guys, we still now whats our biz :D

asher1er: You dont have anything in veg man? Are you planning on another sativa grow? Sorry, didnt mean to put up interrogation :rasta:

-Y-: Was this you first sativadom grow with the Kalichakras?

I have some clones which i put to root, straw D (franks cut) and c99..also have a larry Og which is rooted and vegging.. i have some other stuff on the way im trying not to do another black one im bored of her :violin: been busy doing the changes to the room n building a new place so all is good :joint:

Y

YwouldntI

thanks yo,it was easy as hell to make and the scrubber is hommeade too bro...and it works good.i didnt know if the DIY scruuber would work that good but it really is hangin doin the damn thing.heres the link to the homade filter.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=51843

the rest is siimple too yo.peace-Y-

Y

YwouldntI

yeah bro im transplantin them and start training tonight...you think i should send the strait into 5 gallon buckets then right in 12/12 next week?
imma keep one in veg no doubt for a mama,but how big should i let them get before flip?i have about 7 1/2 feet to work with...thanks bro.-Y-

asher1er

Veteran
frank why you gotta be warning people? it takes the fun outta it :muahaha: :muahaha:

i think Y has space to cut a hole in the roof and move the light higher.. :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :joint:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she wont yield for shit, beat her up every week for a month or so.
fill her out a lil bit.
she grows str8 up like a vine, more tops = more buds

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
asher1er said:
frank why you gotta be warning people? it takes the fun outta it :muahaha: :muahaha:

i think Y has space to cut a hole in the roof and move the light higher.. :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :joint:
RFLMAO....MOneYMikE

thas whats up yeah i got a DIY filter too got some leftover carbon and hardwire cloth too. so i can make another filter no prob. what kinda fan you got for the box. i have a stanley blower that i guess i could use. im thinking i dont feel like messing with wood, being that im not that handy. might make a lil pvc tent of something, something ghetto but gets the job done still lmfao

Y

YwouldntI

alright cool i'll just veg them all for a while then...what about the bucket size?strait to 5 or what?that way i dont have to transplant a giant in a couple weeks...or just do her like usual 1 gallon for a few then 5? imma have to get her trained propper tonight.this will be some fun for sure.how about the nutes?she likes them or naa not much?im figurin i should really give her some N more then my others in veg since she will be growin and stretchin so much.yeah?

reggie,im just usin a couple inline 6 inch fans right now,i think i might need somethin a lil more powerful for the intake though...idk it''ll be a couple days before i know for sure.i already had the shelf or i might got one at the depot.i saw a few plastic ones there that was cool too.peace-Y-

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sats dont feed alot, easy w/ the N
1 gallon will be fine for now.
i usually veg in 1/2 - 1 gallon and transplant right to 5 for flip.
then water em real light for the first 2 weeks til they get used to the new shoes

Y

YwouldntI

right on bro,good lookin out.see i been doin the oppisite then that all the time...i usualy flip them and water them real good so they are nice and wet while they adapt to the switch...after all this time and still learnin everyday yo,i love this shit;)...
peace-Y-

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Sorry for missing you previously Reggie..

The plant in pics was taken after 61 days, could go at least week longer to get those tricks amber :chin: If I dont remember wrong, the creator said the tri x nl x lp x pk cross produced ripe plants in 58-68 days, there should be some nice phenos to cathc for sure :wink:

Ashe1er: Sounds really promising, it´s nice to have variety in your stash!

-Y-: I havent smoked kalichakra, but have heard nothing, but good things about it. I think those were succesfull 1 dates :wink:

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Raistlin: See, that's what I mean. Soory if I'm :beat-dead Bro.
YwouldntI said:
right on bro,good lookin out.see i been doin the oppisite then that all the time...i usualy flip them and water them real good so they are nice and wet while they adapt to the switch...after all this time and still learnin everyday yo,i love this shit;)...
peace-Y-

Herbalistic said:
Sorry for missing you previously Reggie..

The plant in pics was taken after 61 days, could go at least week longer to get those tricks amber :chin: If I dont remember wrong, the creator said the tri x nl x lp x pk cross produced ripe plants in 58-68 days, there should be some nice phenos to cathc for sure :wink:

thanks herb, im not sure what kinda stone i want outta these. if i wanna pull them early or let these scalywags turn amber.

asher1er

Veteran
straight reggie said:
thanks herb, im not sure what kinda stone i want outta these. if i wanna pull them early or let these scalywags turn amber.

Scalywags!! :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: i haven't heard that word for a minute lol

Y

YwouldntI

hey F.U.C.K.E.M. fam i hope everyone is good,and havin a bomb ass thurs.
heyya O,good to hear ya you was kinda quiet for a minute fam.i was wonderin how you was.im glad us back,check this out....hope i do you guys proud...

here goes the new line up fam.i'll tell you what these babies already smell soooo good just movin them around transplanting them there was such a mix of fruity ass smells i was lovin it.thankyou O,and my other family member for hookin a playa up,i hope to do you guys proud.i'll definetly pay it forward,i had a friend i was gonna hook up with some but ya beat me to it O :).

4 x strawberry cough ,and 5 x FFA.the strawberry cough bottom right wasnt drainin good in the cup idk why,but it should perk bak up in the new mix.

4 x jilly bean,1 x pre 98 bubba(only one was ready to transplant,the other 2 are slowly regrouping though)1 x blueberry,i think 2 BPP,and i forget what he other one is...its one of these too though

3 more BPP,3 x the white,and 2 x blueberry

3 x mango haze startin some hella training i hear this girl grows like ivy ;)

peace fam,yo i feel lucky as hell to be a part of this M.O.V.E.M.E.N.T. fareal
this is the best crew i could have ever been introduced to,let alone be proud to be a part of.so i wanna thank all you guys for accepting me into the F.A.M.
i'll do all i can to help the crew just like you guys have looked out for me.
peace-Y-

Last edited:

Dr.Snow

YWouldntI you have a flavor for every day of the week! Very nice selection!

I hope everyone on the east coast is enjoying the cool weather (or is that only NEast?) dunno but can't wait for fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.