What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
heya F.U.C.K.E.R.'s......Y keep it up homeslice..ur in for a treat w/that mango...yummy.........Dr.S..got to upload some pics but ur girl is "shining"in my growroom...she's putting on some weight she smells so money!.......heya reggie.................GoodAfternoon O gonna call u tom. K?...have a goood one everyone.....btw anyone watch weed's kevin nealan is tha sheit........What's wrong with a lil"Cockamole on her Facidillia".................later......MonEYMiKe

Y

YwouldntI

thanks every one,this will be the first run of all the new lil ones....soon to be smokin different everyday of the week;)...Mm,thankyou bruh,i will keep her in check for atleast a month before the flip ,thats best im told...Weeds is back on yo?i have all the seasons...i didnt know they started back up the new season though.....where was she when i was buyin weed yo?...i woulda knocked her sexy,freaky ass out the box and been smokin for free hehehehehe peace -Y-

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Holy shiiiat, Y!!!!

Nice ass forest you got there.
friend are a very good thing.

Dr Snow , nice frosty buddage brother.

And now for hydro I haveN'T pop a pic in a while, but here is what i have now.

G13XBur

PK

And the rest of the garden

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO.......

Y

YwouldntI

damn hydroski,lookin real nice yo,you finish them out in the cups?
wow yo id kill somethin if i tried that i think.peace-Y-

U

UBER21

Hydrofome420 said:
Holy shiiiat, Y!!!!

Nice ass forest you got there.
friend are a very good thing.

Dr Snow , nice frosty buddage brother.

And now for hydro I haveN'T pop a pic in a while, but here is what i have now.

G13XBur

PK

And the rest of the garden

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO.......

Hydro im deff digging the grows in the chinese iced tea cups......chit looks hot.....is that soil u working with?...peace uber

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
"I'm dipping in my coupe
with the top behind me.
I'm not the president
but I see cops behind me.
But FUCKEM FUCKEM FUCKEM and the cannot stop me.
So I will be driving like Ricky Bobby."

~Lil Wayne.

3971early5.JPG

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

hello cheese LOL.nice dankoh...
nice pink hues in there art,whats that there yo?

peace fellas.

rifishman

Danko and others.... sweet is all I can say, fuckin ripped but here is tonights crop and some hash (2.1g) :jump:

18187DSC_0638-med.JPG

Kudos to Outkastt and TOH for meetup last weekend. You guys rock!

Tonights harvest..

18187Dsc_0652-med.jpg

Fairly decent buds, but I am not satisfied...

18187Dsc_0653-med.jpg

and more to come ( not chopped yet, just swelling...

18187Dsc_0618a1-med.jpg

:laughing:

gotta love the new dino-lite. OMFG.

18187dino3-med.jpg

The beast.
18187dino1-med.jpg

18187dino2-med.jpg

:muahaha:

harvested with this trich state. I think I did well. kuodo's to all.

Peace all.. :rasta:

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Thanks Y, yep I am trying something new with just the chinese food containers. I start them in 16oz plastic cups and at about 6inches I put them in the quart containers and wait a week or 2 and then 12/12
I flower at about 8 inches and hopefully, I can start to pull smaller but more often so I allways have something coming down.
I just started it so we will see.
And the other reason I am tring this is all I have is a 5wX3dX7H closet to work with, so not qa lot of space for the big girls as they get to crowded

Uber my man yep soil on this one and thanks.

rifishman, I am digging that little hash press, I have one of those, but a question is you don't mind.
after you press it do, whats your method of heating it up if you don't mind I either use to little heat and nothing, or I use to much and it starts to leak.

Art my brother that baby looks sweet!!!!

dankohzee, Hello to your cheese:wave:
And the rest ain't to shabby either,lol
I guess everyone loves a good train wreck, except for the conductor.lol

Stay safe and high.
..........HYDRO.......

Last edited:

Dr.Snow

Hydrofoam how do you like thaT G13/Burm??? Doing some g13 cross tests (g13/b and g13/nl) and both seem excellent... interesting structure on the g13/b shortest internodes I've ever seen and the g13/nl pistils just started turning bright pink! Lots of love, just bought my ticket to LAS VEGAS!! see everyone there :)

U

UBER21

Hydrofome420 said:
Thanks Y, yep I am trying something new with just the chinese food containers. I start them in 16oz plastic cups and at about 6inches I put them in the quart containers and wait a week or 2 and then 12/12
I flower at about 8 inches and hopefully, I can start to pull smaller but more often so I allways have something coming down.
I just started it so we will see.
And the other reason I am tring this is all I have is a 5wX3dX7H closet to work with, so not qa lot of space for the big girls as they get to crowded

Uber my man yep soil on this one and thanks.

rifishman, I am digging that little hash press, I have one of those, but a question is you don't mind.
after you press it do, whats your method of heating it up if you don't mind I either use to little heat and nothing, or I use to much and it starts to leak.

Art my brother that baby looks sweet!!!!

dankohzee, Hello to your cheese:wave:
And the rest ain't to shabby either,lol
I guess everyone loves a good train wreck, except for the conductor.lol

Stay safe and high.
..........HYDRO.......

sweet man cant wait to see the results.....rock on broseph.....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Dr.Snow said:
Hydrofoam how do you like thaT G13/Burm??? Doing some g13 cross tests (g13/b and g13/nl) and both seem excellent... interesting structure on the g13/b shortest internodes I've ever seen and the g13/nl pistils just started turning bright pink! Lots of love, just bought my ticket to LAS VEGAS!! see everyone there :)
noice ur goin' to vegas!....shitty day,weather wise.........I'll be back...MM

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Great pics everyone!

coupla small updates from the closet!

Two days ago when i woke up one of the seedlings had been completely bent over. It looks as if the base of the stem creased and it cause the plant to just fall on a 90 degree angle. I've never seen this before, maybe someone else has? But i propped it up using some toothpicks but two days later it showed no signs of fixing itself and started to yellow. I don't need any headaches so i just tossed it. These beans are femmd so i should be ok with just the one strong one.

other than that shit's cruising along, i almost forgot how much fun is it to watch these babies grow! lol

hangin' tough

and the baby being boosted up to a suspended CFL by non other than my new CanFilter33 to go with my Vortex 4". Thank you for your generous gift!

For my first grow back i've decided to earn my stripes again, so i'm going to be doing a topped-multi-plant SoG under a 150 in a closet. I'm hoping for a couple ounces at least. But with all the skills and knowledge here i'm sure i can push the envelope. But i guess it all depends on how big of a yielder this White Widow is. Ah, suspense! lol

I hope everyone has a great weekend, she should be starting on her second node by then!

- SubN

EDIT POST: I forgot to mention that i'm using Miracle Grow Organic Choice because it did very well with my seasonals this year and only had a coupla small issues. First off i'm not in any position to go out to the nearest garden supply to get FF or anything so i had to go with what works for now. I plan on converting to hydro after this grow so i'll use what i got.
The problem i had was gnats. I had one flying around in the closet that i killed and haven't seen any activity since. I went to check out the opened bag and when i opened it about ten gnats flew out. Luckily for me my home & garden insect killer was RIGHT next to me already on spray lol so they're all dead.

I had to put the soil in steel pans and bake it at 350 for 30 min but it's all good.

Moral of the story is, the miracle grow organic choice works well but needs to be sterilized.

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
^^ dude, you're my fuckin hero lol
i wish i was able to have shit like that out in the open in gods great sun.

Props to you man, i hope you have a great day

- SubN

Y

YwouldntI

kallen i seen you in paddis thread and i had to do a double take cause i saw it was his post.nice bro like i told padi must be nice to live and grow in a country where you can share openly with ur friends meanwhile over here we hide whatt we do from the closest friends we have...:fus:

bomb ass pics everyone props to the F.A.M.

kalichakra after a 3 day dry in the box,fuckin stoned outta my mind right now yo.

new arrivals thanks to the F.A.M im a lucky man i tell you what iys good to have friends...cant wait till i get to scratch somebodies back.....now you new jacks dont be tryin to flood me with pm's cause it will get you nowhere .that aint how it goes yo.how do they say...dont call me i'll call you... :muahaha:

left to right

x4 cheese
x4 massechusetts super skunk
x4 bubba
x3 G13 x burmese haze x northern kush
s 99 x sourbubble
the s 99 x sour bubble was only 3 cuts but they was so nice and big and healthy i made 2 off each one to increas th odds ya know...

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts