What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
kallenavndk said:
Nice macro pics

Today in paddis jungle

DSC06938.jpg

3971octplot4.JPG

Just look at the comparison man! This is 2 days ago!
I feel shamed...
My plot sucks! :nono: :fsu:

Last edited:

asher1er

Veteran
Art no need to be ashamed, if we had the same freedom here you know we'd have tree's bigger then our houses.. i'll have street lights installed to keep them in veg for as long as id like :muahaha: :muahaha:

Kallen that shit looks good :joint:

damn y pretty soon you gonna be smokin a different strain every 30mins. you keep steppin ya game up like that son!!!! lmfao must be nice, im to scared to network wit mfers

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ahh it 6:43 am. WTF acually passed tha f.u.c.k. out after dinner w/my girl......just woke up.........blazed of some IBL,it's close to the ecsd but not quite there...nice pics everyone.....heya inc. or 3 gimme a call...I'm going to be in tha area tomm......late MM

K

kallenavndk

Thank you fam your always fresh on a nice comment :jump:
awesome strains y thats is some nice cosmo weed main

Paddis plant rocks bigtime im on happy vacition hehe

cannafield.jpg

Perun my strain next year

perun1.jpg

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

yaeh kal paddis garden is an oasis bro,id be out there all day long;)

wattup fam just slidin thru to holla at all you F.U.C.K.E.R.S...
got a few new projects from my man on the other side of the pond yo...everybody rep up karma if you see him around cool?

i believe the kusshage # 16 x the jack herrer #22 he told me there was only 150 seeds of this period.so you know its in the fam now if nobody was rockin it yet...its only right for me to spread the love...peace -Y-

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Word Y go spread some love and plz asap take pics of the funky dwarf Sounds like a tasty girl to me :)

J

jipedestran

Funny kallens eyes fell on Funky Dwarf.

my eyes were all over the Jack 22 x kushage before I scanned down and read your text....not implying desire, just looking forward to hearing how that gear works.

I am rocking Beverly Hills 90210 right now and smoking on some mediocre bubble hash. 14 quarts burned and given away quickly. I ran almost 1/2 lb of previously screened trim thru my bags. Lucky I still got em.

I am a total boob--ran out of grass. I got hash coming out my ass though. I don't care what anyone says. I still like to burn kind herbs. Hash is not as good for me.

So I still have no wire for my wifes cam, but am on day 12 with my two male Mothers Finests. Got balls all over, I trimmed down most of the branches and have them in their own closet with carbon filtration. I wish the cam was running, cause they are about as Sativa and slender as it comes.

peace
jip

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
damn Y, you are a busy fuckin cat dude!!! alwasy somthing poppin and new!! all i can say is that you got it home bwoy. guess theres no need to tell you to keep it growin bruh

Y

YwouldntI

you know it kal...gots to spread the love after all the love im shown on the boards yo...i appreciate it too much to not wanna hook up all my kats...
jip yeah thats a good soundin flavor right bro. im gonna pop the happy brother x chemdog first...im sure they will be floatin around before long ;) for all of us to enjoy....peace yo....friendindeed...wattup yo,yeah bro imma keep them around for as long as possible,as long as its some headringer it hard for me not to keep a mom,especialy when some are gifted to me by friends....it would have to be really bad for me to not keep a mom for a while atleast...peace -Y-

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
YwouldntI said:
imma keep them around for as long as possible,as long as its some headringer it hard for me not to keep a mom,especialy when some are gifted to me by friends....it would have to be really bad for me to not keep a mom for a while atleast...peace -Y-

I think spreading it around the family pretty much guarantees that a mom will be available at some point in the future even if you don't keep one....
Consider me a Chemdog-kennel.....LOL.

P.S.-You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YwouldntI again.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
some pics for all tha' F.U.C.K. head's.............

some pics for all tha' F.U.C.K. head's.............

s99 "AmericanGrower"pheno, cut jacked by O....grew by me.....hehe..................frosty beiotch

powerhouse....cockmeat sandwich for CocKtaIL FraNK!....hehe.....

uh ecsd...she's sticking her toung out at cha'.......

sr71 purple kush..............

later F.U.C.K.E.R.'s.....................................................................MonEY

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

access-right on brotha,thats the idear!

Mm all that sheeet looks frosty as hell bro,like the new avvy too yo.peace-Y-

peterpan

Veteran
Hey Frank, had a little session with some of your crew this weekend. Great peeps and very skilled growers. Plus they know how work the grill, lol. But just wanted to tell you they are doing you proud. Peace

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Hey there Fukkadelics.. just dropping by to shoot this CC x Sput 2.0 chop shots.. and waving at you all :wave:

8347CIMG0470.JPG

8347CIMG0473.JPG

8347CIMG0475.JPG

what a plant :yummy:

Americangrower

Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Been reading about FFA from Crazy Composer.

The stuff looks like AAA.

It's OK.... I dropped it from my garden because of the 75+ days of flower, she grows and clones like a dream, but the high isn't as potent as the ECSD, S99, or any of the Chems... so I couldn't see keeping it... just to many similar girls (ecsd line)

Great looking ladies there MM....

be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.