What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Dont have anything currently flowering, so I took some "macros" of cured bud which is either Triangle x NL x Leopard Kush x Pure Kush, or NL x Leopard Kush x Pure Kush x Blockhead, pics are quaranteed Herbalistic styloh = LAU (LOUSY AS USUAL:), gotta love this erb, much love for the blessed creator of it :wink:

"Because we smoke that KUSH...." :joint: Seriously, now I can understand why lil wayne rep´s this erb on his rap´s :D

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

nice herbal,that sounds like some exotic type smoke right there bro.either way sounds top shelf for sure.looks real frosty my man,covered....how many weeks cured is it bro?peace -Y-

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Holá mang :wave:

It´s been curing for about month now and the more you cure it, the stronger & hashy it gets :yes:

There´s not many contenders for this erb among the varieties I have grown when we talk about raw potency, quality of high is very nice also, but it can get REALLY narcotic as it cures, that´s why I tryed to harvest it little "early" as you can see from the trichs, because I dont really prefer narcotic/sleepy pot that much...

She is real stinger when she is dry, little joint, or two in a cigbox deep in herbal pockets make heads turn at bar´s & club´s when I walk past people... Not really that good thang when you are living in a prohibition crazy country, eh?

Btw, she makes reaaaally great hash also, I have these little 0.5 G disc´s that have been curing from the june, approximately amount of 0.05 G is needed for Herbalistic alone to put me down & sleep, so you can make some conclusion about the potency from that :wink: However, we are talking about cured & pressed resin´s now, you have to smoke little more to get the same effect if the bowl is filled with straight "raw" resin heads!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
herbalistic, those macros are better than anything i take w/ my cam.
still cant figure out how to get that close :confused:

maybe ill sign up at my local loser community college and take a photography class :bashhead:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@accessndx....FUCKEM nice pics my friend, what age are they at??
and do you know how long she takes??...looks like you are atleast 1/2 way no?

@straight reggie...chill my man, we like to BS around a bit ...no harm intended :smile:
take a load off and post a bit of ya shit....it does't care if its only a few days old....lol atleast for me!....now on the other hand, my fellow FUCKEM brothers want only nice flowers...lol...j/k
ohw and straight reggie ...thanks for 'straight' ning that out with that story :p

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you for the compliment Franko..

I try to help you descriping my "technique" -lol-

I only got/use lousy 2 Mb camera which is ancient, even my celly has more pixels in it :nono: I also use handheld loupe, this is why pics get blurry really easy. Trick is to use some kind of base under erb & cam, so you can take some aid from it preventing the "shake" that comes without base, when the loupe is handheld at front of cam..

So make a little tower using dvd´s for example and when you have found the right distance put some weight on cam & loupe preventing hands from shaking! However, I think you have much newer cam than mine, so it´s easier for you if you have some perfect fit pedestal on the cam & loupe + maybe separate launcher for the cam :chin: This would prevent the shaking in it self!

It´s all about trying different techniques & supports & distance´s! This is just "my" DIY technique, which proves you can take quite nice "macros" even with cheap equipment :2cents:

I did have this fancy + 8 MB cam, which had separate macro option & pedestal, but still this technique with lousy camera & loupe produced better & sharper macros :chin: The cam did broke awhile back and I havent needed good camera since then. Really, I dont use my cam much in any other purpose than to took plant shots & these "macros" with loupe as add on....

As you can see from the following pics, you really need steady hand & patience with this tech, even using the base I was talking about..

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Morning all my bro and broettes, the picures just keep comming and are awesom.

accessndx, nothing like a fat bottomed girl:jump:
looking real tight.

Hey CF how's the little one doing? I hope all is good with you and the family.

Herbalistic, awesom shots brother, i'd like to sprinkle that on my corn flakes if you don't mind.

Yea I am hoping to hell those life saver beans pop, they are original bog beans I got way back when they available from Nirvana,
so they might even be longer than 4 years old.

Oh and BTW I was reading the nugs and jugs article in HT last night,and I am so bummed I had to leave befor the bag picture.

So if one of you kind souls that are going to the next N&J,
would one of you PLEASE just put a bag on a broom stick and write HF420 on it hold in the next picture.

Stay safe and high.
..........HYDRO.........

J

jipedestran

Herbalistic---i went away for a couple days, those shots you had a few pages back (swazi??? some crazy runny sativa?) does that just get sick after month or so cure? cause when I first popped mothers finest years back, i got one pheno that looked exactly like that, I am sure she needed to go 90-100 days, but I did not have the time or space for that then, but still, she was a crazy good high. Finland Bro? real life my family is Swede, right near the Finn border two generations back....Peace and Love

Hydro--Did I see that you said you are popping some old Bog Gear? funny I am crossing MF with Lifesaver, on day six flowering the males (think I have two)

Y--nice and frosty.

peace
jip

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
oh yea Jipedestran, just found them last week sometime and said what the heck,

Do yo remember JLP's romeo and julette beans,
I have those also but dumb ass me mixed them up so I don't know whitch is whitch,lol

And I found some fircracker beans anyone have any info them, I forgot what they were also.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
:respect:Herbalistic Thanks for the digi cam tips. Nice pix too. I might add, that it also helps if your digi cam has a delay timer on it.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
VIN!!! i just got 2 diffrent catalouges from northern brewer! theres so much brewing crap to buy.!!!! im in some big trouble man.!! so much cool stuff!

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
With a Little Luck...

With a Little Luck...

Core said:
@accessndx....FUCKEM nice pics my friend, what age are they at??
and do you know how long she takes??...looks like you are atleast 1/2 way no?
Sensi Seeds indicates a flowering period of 55-65 days, so that puts her at or just a bit beyond the halfway point. I can't wait to see what the larger ones do. I've gotta say I've NEVER been disappointed by Sensi Seeds. :jump:
Some more pics:

With a little luck we can help it out
:canabis:We can make this whole damn thing work out:canabis:
With a little love we can lay it down
Can't you feel the town exploding?

There is no end to what we can do together
There is no end...
:smoke:The Willow turns his back on inclement weather:smoke:
And if he can do it...
We can do it....
Just me and you

With a little luck we can clear it up
We can bring it in for a landing
:rasta:With a little luck we can turn it on:rasta:
There can be no misunderstanding...

SENSI SEEDBANK STOCK IMAGE BELOW:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
HF420: No I dont mind :D Which sugar you are after btw? Would you like Destroyer sugars, or polyKush sugars, they both end up fuckin you up if you are after wake & bake fo´shure :biglaugh:

Jide: Tack så mycket for all the K+ you´ve been drowning me, muchos appreciated :yes: My Swedish is very limited, I was stupid kid when I was at school.. You know we have this "forced" Swedish in our high schools, it means it´s required to get you an degree :cuss: I spend my childhood in very violent/tough neighborhood, of course it wasnt anything like you got going on states, but every kid was a smart ass in school and we did all hate learning Swedish, dumb act if you ask my now :bashhead: It would be great to speak Swedish nowadays, Swedish ladies are some of the most beautiful ladies in the world when we are talking bout white gals :2cents:

About the Swazi, like I stated it had improved after couple week cure, but was still lackin something :chin: I think I give her the "normal" herbal cure of at least 4 months before making final judgements.. I really do hope she rewards me after some time has passed! That´s the thing with pure sativa´s -> they need long cure, so all those complex cannabinoids & therpenes will produce full effect so to speak :D Really guys/gals, if you ever grow pure 20+ week sativa, then dont judge it´s high right after it´s dry / cured for few weeks, but give it at least 2 month of "intensive jar period" and it will show it´s true nature :wink:

"Intensive jar period" :muahaha: and I havent even smoked yet :D

vintner: Thank you so much for all the +++rep+++ you have given me, it´s much appreciated :yes: However, the delay timer doesnt help you a much if you are working with similar "equipment" I have, you still have to keep it still & the distance right, or you will end up with blurry pics, but if you have better cam with pedestal it´s going to help you muchos..

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Herbalistic said:
vintner: Thank you so much for all the +++rep+++ you have given me, it´s much appreciated :yes: However, the delay timer doesnt help you a much if you are working with similar "equipment" I have, you still have to keep it still & the distance right, or you will end up with blurry pics, but if you have better cam with pedestal it´s going to help you muchos..
Agreed, a camera tripod is a big help. Keeip it green! :rasta:

K

kallenavndk

So many members whit so many great plants an picture and a lot of action in here to this is Nirvana almost :)

Want to show you my new ride :) But mine is black and white im gonna get that chronic cruiser tommorow :) :)

Jinlun.jpg

spadedNfaded

Veteran
that shit is gangster Kallen! lol i always wanted one of them thangs!

Great pics all! too many to list names, you know who you are damnit!

popped a couple MoC White Widows, Femmd

who's ready to get Spaded n Faded???

- SubN

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hate this shit!!!

i hate this shit!!!

some people come thru and leave all sorts of shit hanging around.
now i gotta clean up this mess :cuss:

K

kallenavndk

cocktail frank said:
some people come thru and leave all sorts of shit hanging around.
now i gotta clean up this mess :cuss:

LOL next time they come and mess up then say go to kallens place plz :rasta:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts