What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raistlin Majere

CF i know EXACTLY what your saying
glad the baby making days are behind me now
feekin hormones
now i only have 18 more years :bashhead: till freedom
well kind of
:muahaha:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
AmishFarmer said:
Frank You mean the boss has a boss

cocktail frank said:
yes amish.
who holds the vagina, holds the power.
as soon as i can figure out how to remove it and toss the excess skin around the vadge (her) away, i must follow instruction :D

Ain't that truth.

And a big congrats there CF:jump:

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO......

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Raistlin Majere said:
CF i know EXACTLY what your saying
glad the baby making days are behind me now
feekin hormones
now i only have 18 more years :bashhead: till freedom
well kind of
:muahaha:

I wouldn't say 18 years.......I'm still a pain in my old man's ass and I'm at least double that age...LOL. I might not hit him up for an allowance...but I have to bust his balls periodically about something or another....
I would say it's at least reciprocal these days with equivalent chop busting going both ways.....but no freedom for him. Family = obligations practically forever.
Freedom only happens when you're looking up at the ground instead of down.

Oh and CF; there's never any freedom from the Vagina.....not even when you're dead. As a matter of fact, I can pretty much guarantee a chick will exhume your body just to bitch about something if you were dead. :muahaha:

blowing_dank said:
what you guys know about the dirty glove state?
I'm not familiar with that terminology......but I have heard of the "PINK GLOVE". I'll spare people the details...but do a search at urbandictionary.com

Last edited:
R

Raistlin Majere

yes but in 18 yrs i can say BYE whenever i want
kids and wife !!
not forever of course LOL

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
cocktail frank said:
sounds like you guys had a blast.
wish i coulda made it.
but with the wife ready to pop any day now, she woulda had my head if my daughter was born and i was partying w/ you guys.
then i would have just stayed, cuz i would have no home to go back to :p

Congrats Frank. :jump: i assume you will be handing out hand rolled blunts in the delivery room instead of those crappy ITSAGIRLS.

C

cellardweller

Hmm Hmm..I just wanna say THANKS FRANK for lettin me in! I hope I can live up to the membership..wait, I know I can:laughing: Best wishes to you and your new family member as well.
O- your just too damn funny! Youve had that thing all these years
and youre just now fingerin that out? oops I meant figurin..
Holla at a new brotha!
~cd

asher1er

Veteran
cellardweller said:
Hmm Hmm..I just wanna say THANKS FRANK for lettin me in! I hope I can live up to the membership..wait, I know I can:laughing: Best wishes to you and your new family member as well.
O- your just too damn funny! Youve had that thing all these years
and youre just now fingerin that out? oops I meant figurin..
Holla at a new brotha!
~cd

Congrats Cd :joint: :joint:

Frank, you better stay away from the cookies n all them wonderful edibles that tend to put you on your ass..i had a friend show up drunk to his wife giving labor it def wasnt a nice road for em after that :muahaha:

Y

YwouldntI

wattup C dubb welcome aboard brotha.

Outkast...thats too funny.you mean you never heard the joke about the lil girl and lil boy takin a bath?

lil boy and lil girl takin a bath right,the lil boy stands up and says "haha you dont have one of these"(pointin at his thing) the lil girl says "thats o.k my mom says with one of these(pointing down) i can get as many of those as i want" hehe

and CF im sorry bro if i misunderstood ya but,ur wifey didnt have the baby yet right?about to anytime? congrads brother on a new addition on the way to ur family bro.
and O is right you will be havin tears when it is born,i teared up at all my kids births and i aint no soft mf.seein those babies born really puts things in perspective yo.peace enjoy fatherhood my man.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
cellardweller said:
Hmm Hmm..I just wanna say THANKS FRANK for lettin me in! I hope I can live up to the membership]
Congrats Bro: Welcome to the fam damily! Livin' up to the membership aint all that hard. I aint had a grow and show in over a year, and I'm in. LOL Soon Brothas and Sistas soon. Stay safe all. Welcome Newb

grapepunched said:
Are you speaking of Michigan? LOL

-gp

haha yea man, I'm going into my 3rd year growing, first year with clones and I nute burned the shit out of them but they are recovering, some made a full recovery. I got 16 super silver haze clones and 8 are struggling, and I have 8 Mouzarsharrif clones that all recovered which is sweet cuz the buds are completely purple and smell like God. I also have 24 white widows growing outdoors since early june :D

U

UBER21

outkastt said:
MM, that really was a good time...the mud wrestling behind the tent was cool.....I told y'all it was a crazy party!!!!! the drunk guy in the Celts jersey riding off on his bike after hitting those blunts....wow!!!!! The weed really was hardcore......now thats GANGSTA, lol......peace...O.

Glad u guys had a great time there......O and TOH really know how to jam......sucks I couldnt make it due to my truck having a heart attack on me....but im glad my peeps where there enjoying it and spending it together....mad love for ya.....Mm keep it gangta homie......

U

UBER21

cocktail frank said:
yes amish.
who holds the vagina, holds the power.
as soon as i can figure out how to remove it and toss the excess skin around the vadge (her) away, i must follow instruction :D

Aint that the truth bossman........yo that avatar is a classic.......tha shiznit....... :joint:

asher1er

Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
How all my FUCKEM crew?

Ya boy is busy!

The next update is gonna be a big one...

Pistol permit.

Pistol Permit? In Ny? i know they got em but im missing something if my boy Art is getting one :nono: LOL, i wonder if the Fl one is accepted in ny? :muahaha:

Chamez

Just found this thread today and spent the last 2 hours takin it in. The east needs more people to step it up, and this is a great exapmle of how to do it.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
nah each state is separate... funny you should mention the pistol permit thing.. im looking into getting one myself.... we know a guy that runs a gun range and is certified to teach the course. one day 6 hours.. personal course for the win....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts