What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cellardweller

dude.where'd ya get the 1/4 sticks? I'll take a billion dozen...
edit yet again: I remember "green" wicks! ..waterproof too...

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Happy Independance Day to the whole FUCK EM crew! Thank you to all you ex/retired military for doing your part to maintain our freedoms. :rasta:
:wave: Hi Amish. Nice to see you around. Nice pix, what you got growing there?

Happy Frieday,

I hear someone asked about good reading, if you are into reading about what is really going on you should read "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper it will change your life, but the only thing is you cant find it at normal bookstores, try eccentric bookstores usually in cities, power to the people is true, people should know whats really going on .

I am a realist in the real world

asher1er

Veteran
will the F.U.C.K.E.M. crew please NOT blow up shit today...with out taking video!! :muahaha:

happy 4th to everyone, im banned from playing with explosives so i'll go enjoy the show in the florida keys :joint: :joint:

Enjoy n stay safe!

Y

YwouldntI

wattup F.U.C.K.E.M family,happy 4th of july everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice pics ammish,those girls are lookin super comfy brotha in the new setup,whats all growin on in there? havee fun with the tnt yo,put one under a rubbermaid garbage can yo it'll go into atmosphere :muahaha: be safe brother.
lucky you ash the keys huh have fun yo...tanned chikas urrywhere :woohoo:

be safe everyone and lets blow some shit up F.U.C.K.E.M style.peace

asher1er

Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
asher I know exactly where you're going....

Lol art, if your spot is on the water we're prolly neighbors :joint: the weather has been horrible so didn't make it down for the show if the night reminds nice we might head out early in the am to take the boat out for a spin :joint:

hope the rest are enjoying and have much better weather then i do :badday:

Day51.. i think or 50 lol
i got some frost building up :joint:

29868Day512.jpg

some of the golf balls are dissapearing..the hairs are lookin like theres less..bud seems like its just startin to shape up. don't mind the toasted leaves i had some slight difficulties lol :bashhead:

29868Day511.jpg

they dont seem to be packin up to bad

29868Day513.jpg

Last edited:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
happy 4th to everyone. hope everyone is still alive.. i know i was half dead, too much tequila.. mmmmm tequila. now i get to work the rest of the weekend... shitty.

Happy WEEDEND ALL!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Sooooo finally got back from ToH&O's.............Wow....2hrs of ButtKnumbing GunPowder...whewww....BIG up's to u both ,ToH know's how to PARTY.......plain and simple.....the man is a genius with firewerks!and those lantern thingies were the hit of the beach,chit went till u couldn't see it anymore....lottttts of Jillybean,AgentO,ChemD,and AOGK....ohhh and budder.......hey O I respect your GANGSTA!but is it Piff?...hehe.....love u both....thanks for a HeLLA GrEaT time!!!sorry some of ute's couldn't make it..............................................Mm

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Mike, you forgot, big ups to Xtra for sendin the fat sample pack of Bubba Kush along for the ride in his absence. It was definitely good to sit and get to talk on a more personal level than we were able to at Nugs and Jugs, I hope to do it again sometime soon.....

DLB: You ALWAYS seem to bring the FIRE, and you inexplicably left a shit eating grin on 311's face for 4-5 hours :rasta:. Good to hang w/ ya on the more personal level as well, and again hope to be able to do it again in the near future. Maybe I can actually accomplish having some of my OWN buds next time :joint:

TOH & Outkastt: Thanks again for welcoming us all to your VACATION spot and allowin us to chill with y'all on your relaxation time. I know for a fact we all had a blast. TOH was puttin the locals to SHAME on the fireworks displays, just too bad the MEGA mortars threatened your personal safety and had to be put away :cuss: AND Outkastt was definitely a wonderful host, but then what's new????

AND Finally, how funny was the drunk kid in the green Celtics jersey? Or the kid in the dew rag that was tryin to say Outkastt's Agent Orange was middies/beasters, but he was scared to inhale :muahaha:

For my FUCK EM Brethren, Week 9 Flower Pics:

Last edited:

asher1er

Veteran
Thats some fire right there for sure INC keep it up homie :joint:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to imnotcrazy again.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Lol. Where the hell was I when this kid was claiming that Agent Orange was middies. I'm the expert on Reggie Miller and middies...lol

That's some funny shit.

It was so relaxing to chill on the beach drinkin beers. I got twisted off the butter.

My brother did too. He thanks you O and ToH. He had a blast.

INC - Did you guys leave mad early on Sat morning? I missed you guys.

DLB - Yea, you seem to have the FIRE on a consistent basis. It was cool to toke on that abusive I saw hanging on IC when you chopped it. Also, I turned my buddy onto those roll your own stogies. He likes em.

XtraKritical - Yooo man. Good lookin on that Bubba! That shit was Austin Powers fajah. Pungent odor and taste and a killer stone. Good werk my man! We seriously gotta get up. We live like 30 mins from eachother. And probably like 10 mins from my brother. Holla at me!

Outkastt and ToH - You guys rock man. Thanks for inviting me up there. It was so ill I made the descision to spend every 4th of July up there. I really liked the atmospere. Young people.

Next time I'll have to venture off in search of some tang. Once they implement the catch and release tags (like they use on fish) for the underage girls, I'll feel alot safer. What do they feed these kids?!?! I talked to one girl who I was 1000000% sure she was of age. After like 5 mins I asked her how old she was. 16. 16!!!!!!!???!?! I turn around and walk thinking to myself, "What the fuck are they feeding these girls?! Her tittes were HUGE!"

Ahhh. If I knew what I know now and was 15 again. I would be the young Hugh Hefner.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
RIGHT the kid w/the bike was a trip......dude wanted to get pifferized!chit DLB did him in w/that ChemD,the kid couldn't even remember what the hell he was talking about........questionable tomatoes?...rflmao.....gotta keep ur head up,mang I'm not going back to jail.................................sorry X heard the werd.......thanks for the BuBba samples...u deff grow that beiotch RIGHT!straigh expresso DaNK .............................Mm

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hello all sounds like everyone had a great time,
wish I could have made it, my loss.

And dam nice pictures everyone.

here are a few of my little babies hope you all enjoy.

GDP

PK

UK Cheese

ECSD

The garden

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO.........

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Thanks BaBaBooeyVT.

Not from the party cuts but from the party organizer, if that makes sense. :wink:

N

NZjay

hi fuckem folks!

just been checking out the last few pages.. you fuckems sure know how to grow. good stuff guys. reppin' east coast for sure.
quick thanx to my boy Y, for the nugs..
i smoked that Blackdomina, and i swear i turned evil. thats some dark deep smoke bro lol.
looking forward to seeing how you like my NFU gee. thanx for the gifts yo.
another good fuckem recruit. do em proud.

as for the rest of you, i see alot of you around showing off some nice grows.
i would give you all shoutouts, but ...naaaaa... Fuckem.
:p

Last edited:

asher1er

Veteran
Hydro, they all lookin good homie :joint: how many days since the flip?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hydrofome420 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.