What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Thanks ash

24 days I really thought it was longer,
the lights were switched on june 12th.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Thanks Dr. Snow

If it turns out like the cheese from nugs and jugs then I will be very happy.
I have not grown any of what I have in the garden yet, except for the a11
and that is a very nice smoke.

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO........

xOOx

wow, looks like you all had a good time on the 4th. and the piff fire too?

all i can say is balls,
and i can't forget vaginas.

hmm, did this get lost in the mix?

AmishFarmer said:
Whats up everyone.A lot of nice pics.I figured I'd better up my game.So I got new lights and carbon scrubber.2 600w HPS with digital ballast.Hydrofarm daystar ac reflectors.I was having problems with the heat.I think it was about time to replace some lights anyway.One I bought in 1989,the other was purchased in 1991.Still work good.I placed my order and in less than 20 hours later the were delivered.A few hours later I had them.That was fast and I was happy.Here are some pics of the new set-up.

Now I just have to figure out how to take pics under these new lights.

nice plants Amish. looks hazy, what are they?

i think its time for a rumspringa when they are done. lol.

xoox

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Shweet glad to hear O will have goodies waiting for ya's!.....ReSpEct SoMaNGo's GANGSTA'!...Mm

Y

YwouldntI

sounds like you guys had fun on the 4th yo,i wish i could've been there to see the charecters you guys are talkin about.i really cant wait to get me a invitation to one of these get togethers and meet up and chill with you cool ass folks :smoker: :friends:
heres some lil shots of whats goin on right now bubbleberry around a week or so from chop. :muahaha:

a sample nugger :rasta:

be safe fam,and stay high like gas prices yo.LOL peace.-Y-

O you truly are the greatest, I can honestly say I have never met someone as positive as you in my life, kudos. And thank you for keeping me in mind and smoking one for me! sorry I could not attend but I was their in spirit, thank you

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
YwouldntI those are some amazing looking buds with sugar all over them. They look mighty tasty. Rep added.

C

cellardweller

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YwouldntI again.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Yeah that BubbleBerry looks DANK!props too u my fellow F.U.C.K.E.M.er!!frosty..yummmmy...Mm

asher1er

Veteran
threeeleven said:
YwouldntI, next time don't dump sugar all over your plants before the photo shoot!!! :rasta:

looks like they got a spray down of some Brix+ to me :muahaha:

frosty as fuck Y keep them coming! :joint: :joint:

Y

YwouldntI

thanx fellas for the kind words,truly appreciated...
Drock,thanx bro

threeeleven,LOL ur crazy bro.thanx for the positive vibes bro,havnt seen ya in chat lately bro.glad to hear from ya.

Cdubb,same with you bro "must spread rep around....

moneymizike,thanx homiei'll be givin her a lil taste test prolly tomorrow(hopefully i'tll be dry enough by then).proud to be down fam.peace-Y-

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Ywouldn'tI: Nice to see someone's still keeping the BubbleBerry alive. I ran that after someone gifted me 2 beans of it 10+ years ago. I ran clones for like 2.5 years of it. I regret not keeping a mom of it around because we had what we thought was practically the perfect phenotype.....I just couldn't keep it together after a move from CT.....lost my Big Bud, BubbleBerry, NL5xPurple Haze, White Rhino and Durban Poison. My boys still mention that BubbleBerry flavor though. Unmistakable.......
You're making me jones enough to put that on my hitlist of beans to acquire again.
Nice pix. I'd give you rep. if I hadn't maxed you out already....apparently I have to spread it around more (LOL).

Y

YwouldntI

right on O,you sound like a real grounded person man.it'll be a honor to take a ride sometime soon.im tryin to get to vegas but i dont know when it is so its hard to clear the schedule ya know.thanx.-Y-

edit:access we was postin at the same time bro.yeah man shes a keper i been havin her since around 04-05.i almost cut her out but then though better of it and kept a few around always,im glad i did though.
peace brotha

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
yoyoyo....

yoyoyo....

Sorry O no pic of the "Budder incident"but u can see the car..hehe.........yeah 7 hrs. basting in ur own FUNK!...yeah just imagine.......here's are the morning after the firewerks..tha 4th......................... :jump: :jump: :jump:

and in the spirit of our country...as F.U.C.K.E.D as it is..............

yes we were on top of a hill,and yes my girl DID hit ToH's truck....sorry duder..and YEs we did get our window BUSTED out..all in all I wouldn't have taken a second back....................late..Mm
ahh yes some Giesha that I brought allong,didn't have much of a dry...but ToU and O got a piece to puff on...................uhh Delta.....uhh GIEsiEl......nuff said..........ArT u left B4 I could get those beaner's...ah well,uoweme jk..lol...........................Mm

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like you guys had a blast.
wish i coulda made it.
but with the wife ready to pop any day now, she woulda had my head if my daughter was born and i was partying w/ you guys.
then i would have just stayed, cuz i would have no home to go back to :p

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes amish.
who holds the vagina, holds the power.
as soon as i can figure out how to remove it and toss the excess skin around the vadge (her) away, i must follow instruction :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts